• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pearlshipping (AshxDawn) Fan Club Ver 2.0!

Do Ash and Dawn make a cute couple?

• They sure do!

Votes: 86 69.4%
  • No, I support another ship

Votes: 38 30.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
Years
  • If Ash and Dawn would ever be in a situation where they might not ever see eachother again, what do you think their last words would be?
    ;o; That would be really said. I dunno. >< Maybe, "Good luck on your journey and until we meet again. ::hi-five::"

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
  • What would be the relationship be like if Dawn had met Ash somewhere else in Sinnoh and was in it for 5-10 episodes?

It wouldnt become anything strong, because of the short time they would spent together, maybe some hints of a crush (Dawn wouldnt have enough time to experience Ashs denseness^^).

If Ash and Dawn would ever be in a situation where they might not ever see eachother again, what do you think their last words would be?

It would be painful for both of them, very sad. their last words to eachother: Hang on your dream to become the best with a high-five.

Years
  • What would be the ultimate test of faith between Ash and Dawn?
    -1 of them having memory loss or being brainwashed.

What would be the relationship be like if Dawn had met Ash somewhere else in Sinnoh and was in it for 5-10 episodes?
    -Well sadly, I don't think it would be a relationship at all :/ Maybe a 1 shot? XD

If Ash and Dawn would ever be in a situation where they might not ever see eachother again, what do you think their last words would be?
    -Be careful. Let's make our dreams come true. I'm going to miss you & I'll be seeing you. *ends with a meaningful tearfelt hug*

MaJuSe

Happiness is only a smile away
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2008
    As of the topic, I kinda meant a life/death stiuation. (Dawn is sick, in middle of grave peril, ect...)
    Sorry, no fanarts for today TT TT

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
  • KYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ::squeals more::

NEW DIAMOND & PEARL OPENING & ENDING IN OCTOBER 2!

AND GET THIS! SATOSHI & HIKARI SING IT! OMFG!

::runs around::

Yesh, caps was needed to express mah joy.

Last edited:

foxkrystal

The Music is Movin' :D
    Years
  • KYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ::squeals more::

NEW DIAMOND & PEARL OPENING & ENDING IN OCTOBER 2!

AND GET THIS! SATOSHI & HIKARI SING IT! OMFG!

::runs around::

Yesh, caps was needed to express mah joy.

*doing the same thing Katsu's doing in her previous post*
    Wait why am I squealing and running around in circles again?
    Oh I got this not long ago, and I'll think y'all appreciate it ^-^
    https://imageboard.pocketmonsters.net/Wallpapers/src/122122313911.jpg

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
  • As always nice pics Katsu, where do you find them, or do you draw them? a new title song is up where Satoshi and Hikari will be singing? Very interesting, i wonder how well they can sing...

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
  • Where in the world would be the perfect place Ash and Dawn would spend their honeymoon (it could be the Pokemon world or even the real world)

wasnt this topic here some time ago? Anyway they would spend it at lake Valor. In our world would be Paris a good place^^. Well if it ever happen that is...at least in our dreams.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back