• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charz

...?
Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2008
    Everyone here looks nice ^_^. Anyways, I'm kind of nervous posting my self-picture on the internet. Maybe I can PM my picture to people here I know I can trust, just to be on the safer side.

Last edited:

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
  • Charz said:
    Everyone here looks nice ^_^. Anyways, I'm kind of nervous posting my self-picture on the internet. Maybe I can PM my picture to people here I know I can trust, just to be on the safer side.

Good idea. If you aren`t ready to show your picture, maybe you should send it only to your friends? ^^ I think, you can trust them. they won`t hurt you.

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
  • You never know. Some people can be rude and they can write PM to him or give bad rep point with evil comment. Remember, not every person muct be nice, good and mature. Some people are cruel. Also, someone can be jealous (because he will be handsome) and write something bad to him also.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • shadowman321 said:
    I would post a picture of me but... I dont have a scanner... <<

That can be arranged...*stuffs shadowman321 into my scanner* Oh wait...that's not how it works is it? Ohhh...I see you're supposed to scan the photo, not the actual person.

Whooot, new photos! It's nice to see how the members posting here look like!

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    hey everyone this is me in animal kingdom i am giving u ppl one of those stares!!! lol :D

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back