• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • Aww Thanks Miyu and Orange*Berry, Im short comparing to my friends, im like one of the short ones lol.. Meh I need to scan these pics you have to see how happy me and my friends look, YOu have to see Tan and Blue House, you have to see me lol

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Wagh! Even Shinji is taller than me. ;_; Your tall fir your age... I think... ()

ashley03: Woah! Someone smaller. n.n- Not that being small is a bad thing. *Gets to eat free at some hotels* *L* Just kidding. n.n()

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I remember a long time ago I saw orange's pic

Well, the back of her head anyways :P

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • cool! im 3'2! really! and im actually 4 years old! hahahahhahahahahaha!!! no not really! im 13 and a half, and im like 5'8 or 5'9...me cant remember! :P

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
  • Well. I'm 13. But a lot of people think I'm 16. One time they sad.. Oh, you had a lot of food. And the watress said. I hope can drive home. You know .. And I'm like I'm only 13. She was like. My god!!!

Alakazam

Banned
    Years
  • Dakota said:
    wow, she don't look really young...she looks, not young, or, noung....yes

BOO ya!

Enough is enough! What is this, 1997!? DX isn't cool anymore!!! Geez, this "boo ya" thing has gotten out of control! I must admit I've said it a few times, but come on man (Mr. Feeney style), you've taken it over the edge! Move on and get a new catchphrase or make obscure references that only a handfull of people would find funny like I do. Anyhow (Don Cherry style), may the force be with you!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • punkie90 said:
    Well. I'm 13. But a lot of people think I'm 16. One time they sad.. Oh, you had a lot of food. And the watress said. I hope can drive home. You know .. And I'm like I'm only 13. She was like. My god!!!

How odd, People tell me I look like im 16 too they always mistake me for a sOphomore but im just a freshman,I think i look really yound for a 14 year old.

How many 14 year olds do you know that are 5'5 and weigh 116lbs?

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • A lot of people mistake me for being older too! I'm 14, but people say I look at least 15 or 16, if not older. I'm about the same height as Punkie90 except I've been skinny all my life.(Well maybe not skinny, about normal size) My mom likes to call me "toothpick" because she thinks I'm skinny, and my dad says that if he ever got the chance, he would be able to slip me under a closed door hehe. The thing that people really seem to like about me are my eyes. This has happened many times with many people,(It happened the thursday before vacation with some other students) but for example, my spanish teacher when I was in elementary school said to me "Wow, you have really nice eyes." After that I see the whole class staring at me commenting on my eyes. Another student commented their cousin had eyes that looked like mine, but the teacher said "Yeah, but have you ever seen any with that ring around? They look really pretty." The student says no and they all continue to look. I guess I have majestic eyes hehe.

Last edited:

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Okay... so I don't usually get away with eating for free, but... Usually when I go out to eat, the waiter asks my parents if they need a kids' menu. n.n() A few weeks ago, one of my mom's friends seemed really surprised when she found out I was 16. She said, 'Oh, but your so cute! When your 30 you'll laugh about it'. So Iv always considered it to be a blessing... to an extent. n.n()

*Doesn't have a picture presently* My friend in ND, who I'll be visitng on the 29th has a bunch of pictures of me, so I'll scan one then.

Tweak

I recently turned 16, but you got my height right, Kairi.
    n.n- I think Zappy's a few years older than me.

yes...but only 3 inches apart in height. =-=;; fweee~ 19 next May. and i ain't growin any taller. i don't get kids menus!!! i like the kid's menu food...=-= cause the other stuff is too expensive and they give too much. kid's size is just right for me. (and just the right price)

people: so your in high school?
    me: no...college -_-;

guy: i'm 17, so how old are you?
    me: 18 ( me thinks :P that outta scare him)
    guy: ohh...i thought you were 16.

lesson is...next time people ask me i'll tell them i'm 16 x) *snickers*

yeh~! photos of Purple Haired Orange Berry soon shall be revealed! =D fweehehehehe. o_O; kairi...do you post a photo?! i need to scan through the thread more carefully.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • I havn't seen one of Kairi as of yet. Maybe I didn't look hard enough, because I havn't seen all 23 pages yet. n.n()

*nod nod* Kid menu food is much better. Soo... being short is a good thing, right? Not having to pay half as much for your food, and getting away with it! Yey!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • -.-'

I'm waiting for someone to post a pic...this thread is pretty boring otherwise...

ZzZzZzZzZ

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back