• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, P706, I understand that

I'm not one of those types of people, no matter what anyone says, I get out a lot.

Tweak

:shocked: i imagined dizzy looking different. o_O; maybe i was thinking of another photo.

anyways =-=; here are some more fotos, hummm...this is my third time posting photos? or second i think. :P

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Kool pic, Zappy. =P
    And Dizzy, you look older than I think. XD
    I want to see Scott's pic.
    *can't wait*

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Now that I see Zappy's pic again, I think she looks like one of my cousins. o.o; *shock* But nice pic anyway. =P

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • I aint a computer geek...heck i hardly even know how to run my computer...the only thing i know is the shut down button the on button and the internet icon! ^_^;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Miyu-chan said:
    Cool, pic dizzy. ;D You really look nothing like that? o.o;
    No Miyu-chan... LOL Carol.. I dont look like that.. That was my last years picture anyways. I have hair now... and its not black like my natural color... I have contacts in.. Highlights and Other stuff lol.

DragonTrainer said:
    Lol, P706, I understand that

I'm not one of those types of people, no matter what anyone says, I get out a lot.

Im out more times than I'm in. I'm always @ the mall so Im not a computer geek even though I know some people that arent. I'd hate to be inside all day, i would be so bored without lacrosse or football thank the lord :)... Its called having fun with friends... I do it all the time.

Zapchu said:
    :shocked: i imagined dizzy looking different. o_O; maybe i was thinking of another photo.

anyways =-=; here are some more fotos, hummm...this is my third time posting photos? or second i think. :P

How Different Zapchu? Lol Dnt Worry that was last years.. "old" fashion statement... I look nothing like that... NOTHING .... anyways lol.

Nice Pics bTw ;) you look like my cousin Vi :)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • pokemon706 said:
    hm... a lot of y'all like like depressed computer geeks who sit in y'alls room all day and never get any light. Show some smiles! :)
    I take that as a personal insult! Apologize! ;p

The unneeded fresh air outside will kill me... don't let any of it in... *turns off light in the room* XD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • pokemon706 said:
    hm... a lot of y'all like like depressed computer geeks who sit in y'alls room all day and never get any light. Show some smiles! :)
    depressed computer geek? I'm not inside all the time...at least I try not to. If you wanna see a real depressed computer geek, go talk to my brother. He spends all day on his computer and will never let me in his room to see what's he's doing XD

Tweak

=-= i feel proud to look like people's cousins. hahaha.

well, dizzy, i thought you were younger...i imagined you looking like my friend's little brother. o_O;

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    =-= i feel proud to look like people's cousins. hahaha.
    lol, well only in the first pic. XD It's creppy really... (considering that the cousin that I was talking about was a guy. =P)

Tweak

lol, well only in the first pic. XD It's creppy really... (considering that the cousin that I was talking about was a guy. =P)

:knockedou i feel proud to look like someone's male cousin. :laugh: haha jkjkjk

*shudders thinking about it*

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Awww your not ugly Shingi and Yas your pretty cool too when i get my webcam then all get some pics of me to show my scanner is not working

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Cool pictures everyone! XD Shinji, I like your pillow. XD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • How old are you Shinji?

You look way younger than I thought you were XD

Status