• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pichu (Ilex Forest, Notched-Ear) Thread

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Yes it is, and seeing the new look of how to choose your starters from before, I think that desk might not look the same in the remake either.

POKéMIKE1

AKA meejle
    Years
    Ok i'm sorry, Yeah this image shows the suppose prof elm's lab, Like i said i think it's fake because the gold overworld sprite, but here it is anyways.

It must be fake, because it contradicts the starter choice screenshot. (It won't let me post the link because I don't have enough posts, but it's on Serebii.)

It looks like there's going to be a round podium in the lab this time, like in the anime. :)

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Yeah, the choosing your starter is going digital now and more high tech. Even the Pichu, it's been through a lot since first showing up in GSC.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    ^ That was revealed sometime ago, but anyway...It is kind of depressing they didn't leave back too much information this Sunday.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    That'll all eventually come out in time. The show looks like it is doing recaps on what CoroCoro released as well.

Years
    I hope they show the rival's concept art next.

Some things I'm looking forward to seeing other than ^: Sprites-new girl, rival, new Gold trainer sprite (not including ows), and some gym leaders. Inside of a building. Goldenrod.

I really wouldn't mind if they didn't explain the Pichu thing.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I hope they show the rival's concept art next.

Some things I'm looking forward to seeing other than ^: Sprites-new girl, rival, new Gold trainer sprite (not including ows), and some gym leaders. Inside of a building. Goldenrod.

I really wouldn't mind if they didn't explain the Pichu thing.

I'm all in for this one. My main thing with Pichu, is that I want them to reveal to everyone that it just might not have anything to do with a Celebi event.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I know, but why would Pichu have anything much to do with Suicune.
    I personally think it'll be a quest in the game as its own.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Well with this Pichu event they have, it was said that when you trade over the shiny movie Pichu, and you have it on your roster it'll activate the Notch Eared Pichu event in the game. Not much is really known as yet, as we've seen in the video.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I think it's only for platinum though, not D/P right?

I would think it's for Platinum because that's the latest game of the Sinnoh region. Are you talking about the Notch-Eared Pichu event though?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Well, you get the Pikachu Colored Pichu in Platinum, trade it over to the new Gen ii remakes, and have it on your team, that is how you'll activate the Notch Eared Pichu in HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    It is still early to know everything about it, but like stated, they'll reveal more next week.

Back