• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pichu (Ilex Forest, Notched-Ear) Thread

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    the real question is will this Notched eared Pichu work with any shiny Pichu or only the event one?

:t354:TG

That is a good question, though it was stated that when you trade over the Pikachi-Colors Pichu into the HGSS games, then it will activate the Notch Eared Pichu event. So, maybe there might be a little difference between the even Shiny and a regular shiny. As we can see the OW sprite for the shiny actually looks like a shiny, and usually an event Pokémon comes with an exclusive ribbon, so that could be the difference in the game.

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    well no new stuff but still a nice trailer of arceus in the new movie which has to count for something

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    It is a good reminder of news that is for sure. Though, next week begins a new month, and new news will coe fourth for sure.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    pichus are awesome
    but if they Arceus in the game...that would suck

I agree, the Pichu news was already revealed but it's cool for the people who didn't know yet. Anyways I wouldn't Arceus to be in this remake either, it wouldn't feel like a remake if that's what you're talking about.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Yeah, Arceus I doubt will be in the new GSDS games, but more than likely it'll be able to be traded over.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Not really, because like they did in FRLG, you couldn't trade with RSE until after that gem side plot was completed. So, not even Pichu could be traded over as yet either.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    That is great news to hear, I'll be making sure I hear about that one.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    There will be those who get excited over that yes. Though, if they give out more info on the Pichu I would appreciate it. Especially if they decide on showing battle footage with it, and the sprite of the new Pichu as well. It'll be like a 2 in one deal for new information about the game.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    You know I would have expected that a long time now, even with this net of news I thought they would have at least shown his art by now.

Years
    Yeah and maybe his lab, I found this while searching for more news i think it's
    fake because the gold trainer sprite is bigger then the one shown in the video.

Pichu (Ilex Forest, Notched-Ear) Thread

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    ^ The image you put wouldn't appear, so I don't really know what you are talking about on my side.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Ok i'm sorry, Yeah this image shows the suppose prof elm's lab, Like i said i think it's fake because the gold overworld sprite, but here it is anyways.

Pichu (Ilex Forest, Notched-Ear) Thread

Yes, that image came up a year or so and was prven to be fake. Plus, you can tell as there is a new girl in HeartGold and SoulSilver, while they show Crystal there.

Back