• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Piercings

KUROXFAI

in ure brain
Years
  • i love piercings and tattoos
    i am in the process of having my ears pierced all the way around
    im going to get snake bites on my lips (cant do it now i have braces and they can get caught in them and tear through your entire lip...)
    and i'm in the process of getting my parents to let me pierce my belly button and nose/septum/eyebrows
    and also to get some tattoo's
    i like gouges but i also love all my holes so i dont think ill get them but guys with them r sexy!

OMG look at this picture i found of some one!!!!!!!!!
    View attachment 50444

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    ahaha.
    Well, I'll just say it's in the less extreme place. O:
    I don't think I would ever be able to actually go through getting that other area pierced tbh. xDD

What's the best time? ;3

And piercings are really sexy. I don't mind if people don't like them, but to call people STUPID for getting them? No. People have different interests and tastes. It's ok if you don't like piercings, but do not even think any of us who have piercings are stupid. D:

I, well, I personally think they make a person look hotter and more themself. As in ..they're cool, cause they'd actually get piercings on their faces, even though it's still highly rejected by many. We don't care. :D

GO PIERCERS!! <3

When, Where, and how hard? Any time's good for me. ;)

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I really hate the idea of piercings. I really mean no offence. Its just my dislike. If someone wants to have it done, go ahead and do it but I don't like it..... Its just that I don't like the idea of it.........

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • I've had my ears pierced since I was a baby; haven't worn any earrings in a loooong while though.

People who go overboard with piercings and tattoos crack me up. No offense to anybody with such, it's just I have to wonder: why? Sure, it's to look pretty or tough or whatever...but seriously...

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I hate them. I truly wonder how some people can find pieces of metal shoved through your skin attractive. Women with piercings are ew.

Years
  • I love piercings.

I currently have my tongue pierced and gauged to an 8. I think that a thin gauge in the tongue looks silly, and it's actually much more comfortable when the barbell is thicker.

I had my labret pierced, but had to take it out for work, and at one point I had a Prince Albert, which I had gotten myself for my 19th birthday; I took it out after a bit though because it was uncomfortable.

I plan on getting my septum done, and also on piercing and gauging my ears (2 is as far as I'll go with that).

I think piercings are incredibly sexy, and to be totally honest, facial piercings on a guy stands as one of my top turn ons (ranked under tattoos.. but not facial tattoos. that's disgusting.).

Rudy

give us a song ex boyfriend
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I have my ears pierced.
    That's all. I'm too much of a wimp to go back and get more piercings.
    And I've not actually wore earrings siiiince... January 2008 because that was the last party i went to.

Nemaru

nah
    Years
  • I'm getting snake bites in a few weeks, and gonna start gauging my ears soon. As of now i just have a left ear cartledge (sp?) piercing.

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
  • Meh, I always wanted to get a lip piercing, but it looks scary and possibly infectious.

It's really not.

I only found the second time around to hurt because I knew what to expect.

The only problem I had with mine is sometimes Pus would leak out and crust around the stud.

The pain of the piercing is gone in about 4 - 6 days and the swelling is gone as well.

It's a very self-sufficient piercing.

Here is an updated picture. Fully healed and everything.
    Spoiler:

Bay

Years
  • I too am not sure why body piercings at attractive to some. It's their body and all, but whenever I see someone with piercings, I look away. The only piercings I'm fine with are ones on the ear (women, though) as sometimes earring do make a woman pretty and such. XD Heh, I remember how my former friends said if I don't do body piercings they won't be friends with me if I don't do it. Didn't mind at all since they're not great ones to begin with.

DeidaraSenpai

Deidara's wife <3 : D
    Years
  • I love piercings : D And I also want one myself.. But when I had earrings, I had to let them grow, 'cause I got.. Idk what it is in english, ache or something. I tried in a year, but then I gave up, yeah.. I hope I wont get that bad ache in piercings too, cause I badly want one : (

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Piercings are pretty cool, imo. :3 I actually want to get one on my bottom-right lip. ;D The only type of piercings that really freak me out, are gauges. I don't get how you can stretch your earlobe out so much. D:

Back