• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    cowrie, amazing as always...carbunkle is adorable...as is furret

Izzy

=O
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Dithered:
    Pixel Art Lounge

Cowrie, that's awesome. I really like the shading, and the fact you made carbunkle makes me more happier :'D

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Cowrie- Great sprite! I love it =D One of the nicest...custom? sprites I've seen.

Izzy- w00t! Finally a full sized person ^_~ Looking great though~ His outfit is too cool XD

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
  • Izzy, that looks so awesome man. I'd love to make something similar to that, but I'm afraid I just don't have the time or sadly, the patience needed to do a project that big.

Great job d00d! =D

Izzy

=O
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    If you haven't noticed, I have XD And that guy is my personal character.. so... yeah.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    All of them look nice ^^ I'm a huge fan of your customs =3

Cubloom- Looks nice, nothing that I can critize yet.

Cyclomp- Might want to make the eye a little bigger...?

Plataia- I'd change the name to Ankylor or some play on with ankylosauros, as it looks like one. Actually it's probably in that family. But I've forgotten all the stupid names -.-; I want to say edmonasaurous, but not sure if that's correct~

Tropizil- Left wing looks a bit akward 0.o; Otherwise nice ^^

Years
  • The Tropizil's got pretty colors on it. ^^ Though it could probably use a bit more shading, as the coloring on it looks a little flat at the moment.

Can't really think of much else at the moment (then again, my brain's still mush from taking a nap)...

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
  • *Sigh* I Hope I'll Someday Will Be Scratch Spriter Like Cowrie ^^ Well...I Made A Scratch Sprite ^^ Rate It Please. It's Called As Searyu
    Pixel Art Lounge

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Needs a lot of improvment~ For one thing, the back shouldn't be a complete vertical line =/

Pretty much you have to redo the shape. Color/shading is pretty good. Except on the tail.

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
  • Thanks For The Rating! I'll Try To Make It Better. Heres Also My Newest Custom, Darkobra. It's Evolution Of Seviper
    Pixel Art Lounge

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back