• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Kakashi Hatake said:
    Funny how i was joking, cuz i'm fed up with us continuely fighting for no reason when we really should be paired hence since Fallen has left PC.

On the side note that looks good Vaati ^_^, you've always been talented.
    Thankies DG, I do have more MMZ sprites, but to be frank, most of them are from when I was crap.

I'll post them sometime in a thread anyways.

And Signomi my dear, when you've being here as long as I have, seen PC's spriting community at it's peak, and then to watch it collaps all around you, I think that gives you the right to use strong laungage.

And regarding the rules, barely anyone in this area of the Pokecommunity do, why the bloody hell should I?

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • vaati said:
    Thankies DG, I do have more MMZ sprites, but to be frank, most of them are from when I was crap.

I'll post them sometime in a thread anyways.

And Signomi my dear, when you've being here as long as I have, seen PC's spriting community at it's peak, and then to watch it collaps all around you, I think that gives you the right to use strong laungage.

And regarding the rules, barely anyone in this area of the Pokecommunity do, why the bloody hell should I?

I agree, nobody follows them period, for example a forum was set up by x24 called Pokemon Artists Forum, and all the members most from here, started Spamming on here to get members, its just stupid. but thats a bit off topic, yes i do Nusegi, my friend made the one for my Pokemon Yellow Hack.

Years
  • vaati said:

Absolutely not. An understanding of the rules of the forum is not to be disregarded for any reason at all.

Also, there are members who abide by the rules. If you see others disregarding them in anyway then I wouldn't advise you to follow them. Otherwise it doesn't make it seem any better in the area, not does it make it any easier for myself.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Signomi said:
    Absolutely not. An understanding of the rules of the forum is not to be disregarded for any reason at all.

Also, there are members who abide by the rules. If you see others disregarding them in anyway then I wouldn't advise you to follow them.
    You know, if the boards were stricter then those members wouldn't be around for me to follow.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Fiiine, just for you I'll use nice, social laungage ^__^

So, where's my ban?

anyways, a rather uhh...bad? MMZ luigi.
    Pixel Art Lounge

Years
  • Signomi said:
    But things are the way they are, and I've a trust in you to refrain from swearing again in the future, and to indeed not follow any others' wrong doings.
    The best way to deal with swaring is to put a filter on. Simple -_-;. Swaring with a filter on is like getting cavaties when you brush & floss every day.

But I digress.

Matt, I must say. Those are amazing. Never again will I use the old vaat. Make a sheet....or Goth Guy will Jackpot you. :p

krow

Helping To Fight For Darkness
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jul 21, 2008
    Hope nobody here is scared of clowns like alot of ppl that I know:

Pixel Art Lounge

It's Clowny!!! He's a character from a comic series that I used to draw for my 10th grade English teacher. Anyway, rate/comments(?)

EDIT: He's definately over 16 colors...

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    It's sad how the pixel art section is falling apart like this. People are complaining because sprite shops have been forbidden due to spam, even though they were the ones who spammed them up -_- Most sprite shops were rubbish anyway (yes, my sprite shops have all been pure rubbish too) and no one bothered pointing out the flaws in the sprites they ordered -.-
    Strawberry Delcatty said:
    The outline looks a little crooked. You should try to straighten it out a little more. However, I like the shiny appearence of it.
    Yea, outlines have never been my srong point <.< Thanks for the comment and criticism, though _^^ (yay, I actually got a reply -_- I was once again reminded why I rarely show my stuff here, no one bothers rating them anyway -.-)

Twilight Seraph

Pie Lord
    Years
  • C&C these two trainer sprites I made? They're Kenshin and that pokemon ranger girl in the anime (don't know her name). I'm a beginner at this, so helpful criticism please. Btw I don't have enough posts so the sprites are in my sig. =3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2012
    I think this is the right place to ask as this a really weird request. Is anyone willing to make a sprite which says 'Amethyst Version' in this style here?

Pixel Art Lounge

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
  • Meh. Yeah, the spriting forum is falling apart. First the sprite shops get so spammy that the mods have enough, then the mods make a decision to ban all sprite shops which is just asking for people to whine, then everybody does whine and the mods get annoyed about it, and then vaati waltzes around with his you're-all-idiots-and-can't-sprite-except-me attitude. Frankly, I'm getting dead tired of it all too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back