• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16]

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
  • S.W.A.T.[Real name: Uknown(alias: Sarah), Age: Unknown, Gender: Female]

Sarah was getting annoyed, but they weren't actually slowing her down so she didn't do anything yet. "I know your name because I make it my business to know, and you got pretty close in saying I am not human." she said, "As to why I started what I am doing, it is to keep humans from getting this tech for their stupid war because they aren't the only ones who will die if they acquire it, if they were I would happily of stayed with Abby and let you all go about your killing and stupidity." she said.

They had reached the corner of the street, she looked around the corner and spotted three small groups of soldiers, obviously called in for back-up because of the helicopters she had shot down, the panic over all the attack would slow the soldiers entrance into the city, which would delay the bombings since they wanted to kill all the soldiers as well as destroy the city. She leveled the M4A1, the soldiers were at least 100 meters off, an easy shot, even if he had to aim for the gaps in her body armor, three went down before they even knew what was happening, before the rest had found cover she had taken out another three, which only left the two other groups.

Psychic:

Psychic continued to talk to Miharu using telepathy, "You can't just be taught how to block me out, its a matter of having certain abilities, which Odessa and Yui have, as well as training. As for being part of a S.W.A.T. team I can attest to that being false, I read the mind of one of the soldiers on the helicopter before S.W.A.T. blew it up, they are part of the private service of the company responsible for the outbreak." she explained.

OOC: Their is no cure because the Plague itself is a cure, thus the only way to combat it is to get so sick that you die, which is bad XP
    Also, S.W.A.T. is a single person[also known as Sarah at this point], read a little more carefully.
    And maybe she has some super awesome plan for getting out of the city =P

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • Raike Destan
    ---------------
    "Tsk, thanks a lot Yui. By the way, from the ones I've met, immortals can be total arses, so yeah. Besides, I don't even know if I'm human anymore, something weird is going on with me."
    -As if in response, that same ancient power he had felt before pulsed in him, only a bit stronger this time. He already could see into the Aether realm with one eye, his red one. But for some reason it didn't work in Balace; probably cause of that stupid barrier. Either way he already had something weird happen to him, he didn't need his other blue eye changing color.-

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Kellyn~~~~

Kellyn waited for awhile and watched Raike and the girl go up into the building. He decided he should finally follow and motioned to his sister. Together they climbed the step to the others. "Found you guys," he said, bluntly. He stared at the girl who was one Raike's back and towards the girl in a uniform. "So who are you two?"

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Rina looked as another boy and a girl joined them and asked who she and Sarah were. "My names Rina. Who are you guys?" she asked letting out a sigh of relief when she noticed her leg had finally stopped bleeding. "I'm sorry I pretty much attracted all the Zombies here" she said quietly feeling really guilty about it. Moving her leg slightly she winced because it still hurt a lot. What did Mommy say about cuts...cover them with something or they get...umm...in...infected that's it. she thought to herself having no idea what she was thinking meant.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • Miharu Mizushima

Miharu hummed inwardly in reply.

Well, companies are paranoid. Also, I have taught myself to block my mind from invasion, asking my best physic pokemon to test my walls. Then again, I guess my best physic pokemon is not a match for Physic itself, eh?

Yui Uchiha

Yui grinned at Raike as forty more zombies were decapitated. "No problem. As for what's wrong with you..." Yui trailed off. "You sure you don't recognize the power?"

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Kellyn~~~~

"I'm Kellyn," he said, before turning towards the zombies being killed by Raike. He walked towards him and Yui and stood near them trying to see how many more zombies were left.

Genesis~~~~

"I'm Genesis," Genesis said. She slowly let Harmony out and started petting her. "We need to get out of this city," she told the pokemon. She watched as her brother walked to the others.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • Raike Destan
    ---------------
    -Raike stopped shooting, and instead unsheathed his sword, cutting 5 zombies in half, then cut down 30 others, switching smoothly from one stance to the next. After a while he turned to glare at Yui. She hadn't talked to him much when they first met, as she seemed more interested in Miharu, for some reason. She chose now to care? Funny -

"Yui... you know something don't you? Whats going on with me? and no I don't recognize the power how should I? And Sarah, want to actually try and tell us exactly what your after here It would speed this whole "operation" up?"

Last edited:

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Rina smiled "Nice to meet you guys" she said now standing on her feet she stood by Kellyn and Genesis and watched as Raike took out a lot of the zombies. "I'm glad not to be alone anymore...I still don't know what's going on though" she said finding her fathers old handkerchief and tying it around the wound on her leg wincing slightly. It's better than nothing she thought hiding behind Kellyn's leg when on of the Zombie's attention turned their direction.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Kellyn~~~~

Kellyn turned to "Sarah" to find her fighting two groups of soldiers. Bet she needs help, he thought. He ran over yelling to the others to help. He pulled out his AK74u and shot two of the soldiers before he had to reload. He ran behind a tree happy to see Genesis and the new girl still at the corner. He quickly reloaded and shot another soldier in a spot between two peices of armor and another one in the head.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • Yui Uchiha

Yui blinked as fifty more zombies were decapitated. "You don't know?" Yui paused slightly. "Also, what is your name?" She knew his name, of course. Due to her spies and the other Yui, but technically this Yui was not introduced to any of these people. Well, except for Odessa (slightly) and Psychic. "You know my name from what Sarah said, but I should probably introduce myself anyways. My name is Yue." There was a slight difference of how she said her "name", Yue, rather than "Yui". Also, Yui was Japanese. Yue was Chinese.

((OOC: Also, I forgot to mention this, no one, except for Psychic, can feel Yui's powers, er, energy unless she's using them which she isn't currently. Why? She suppresses them just in case she meets someone that can feel her power level. Right now, she is in 0.00000000001% power level anyways so no one, except for, again, Psychic, feel it.))

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • OOC: Actually, for reasons that will be revealed later on, Sarah can also feel Yui's 'power' =P.

IC:

S.W.A.T.[Real name: Unknown(alias: Sarah), Age: Unknown, Gender: Female]

Sarah took down four more soldiers in addition to what the other had taken out, leaving one small group left. She took out another when back-up arrived, "Damn" she thought, she took out the experimental pistol as the back-up joined the smaller group to form a fairly large grouping of them all close together. She aimed carefully and fired, a small white beam shot from the pistol, and upon contact with the soldiers exploded, the blast expanded exponentially, consuming two cars and most of the 50 meters or so between them before dissipating, a large smoking crater being the remains of the soldiers. It took a moment for her to feel the effects of using the pistol, which worked by converting the potential energy of the atoms of whatever was shot with the pistol, but the initial forcing apart of the atoms came from her own energy. She felt a large physical weakening but was mostly fine, she returned the pistol to its holster and continued towards the skyscraper near the end of the street.

OOC: Super-badass pistol FTW [Its based off the little-doctor device from the Ender's Game book =D]

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Kellyn~~~~

Kellyn's smile flickered acroos his face as the bullet exploded near the soldiers, devouring them all. He headed back towards Raike, the girl he was talking to, his sister, and Rina, just as the unknown girl said her name. He stepped beside Raike, "So are we following her or what?" he asked. He looked between the Raike and Yui, waiting for one of their answers. He slightly wondered what they were talking about but he kept his mouth shut and cleared his mind.

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
  • Silver glances at the bright bottle of potion Yui pulls out. He ponders it.

Possibly, it might work... I don't know...

He allows her to spray it on him. He cringes a little as the liquid hits his open flesh. It healed it vaguely, only about a quarter of what it should have. But noticeably, the wounds were healing themselves, and after about a minute, were all gone. Only some sore muscles were left. He stiffly climbed into her arms, and urged her to move. Hopefully she would realize that the blood would attract some zombies, and the best plan would be to leave before they come.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver's wounds had healed themselves completely in a matter of minutes, which would most likely intrigue Yui. He was already off-colored. Obviously he had some firepower in his small body. Her healing did not work on him. And now the wounds had healed by themselves. Then it got even weirder. Yui could see black wings on his back! She did not know it yet, but the others could not see this. But Silver had black wings. They were clearly attached. Silver seemed completely oblivious to her noticing, and he continued to nuzzle into her arms. He was happy to have someone who actually cared for him.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • S.W.A.T.[Real name: Unknown(alias: Sarah), Age: Unknown, Gender: Female]

Sarah had reached the building, the door was made of glass but she shot it and walked straight through while the glass fell through it, completely protect by her body armor and helmet. She walked inside and started for the staircase, filled with 'zombies', she shot a few and avoided the rest. After going up the staircase for a long while, killing several 'zombies' on the way, she reached the floor she was looking for and stepped out into a large hallway. She headed towards the center and came across a large machine, boxlike in design with a large console, corridors branching off of the room in two different directions and a solid wall across from her. She walked up to the console and attached an external hard drive from a case, meant to keep it from getting damaged. She typed in a few commands and the the screen lit up, "It has external power, a small hydroxide engine to be specific, that is why it had power and everywhere else does not" She said, just so whoever had followed her up [She hadn't bothered checking, she really didn't care unless they tried to stop her] wouldn't ask the obvious question.

After typing into the machine for a short time a small bar popped up, "Start recording?", she clicked, another box popped up, "Information is encrypted, EMIR can not decrypt, information that is encrypted will be saved as such", she waited and a small bar quickly started filling. A small info bar scrolled across the top of the screen, it simply had EMIR and what it stood for, 'Electro-Magnetic Information Retrieval'. It described how the machine worked pretty accurately, and it was the exact reason she had come here first, it sent out waves of electro magnetism to read information on other networks, the practical upshot being it could pull information out of confidential networks, such as the ones that contained the information she wanted. The reason this hadn't been used before was that it was obvious what was happening to the machines the information was being stolen, and any amount of searching could recover the location of where the information was being stolen, thus they were still in the stages of making the technology less detectable and obvious.

After a few minutes the bar finished filling, the hard drive was full, she unplugged the hard drive and removed another and plugged it in, about a minute later the bar stopped filling, she clicked a few times and figured out that it had pulled all the relevant information out of all the computer in the city, "I expected that to take a lot longer, and not to work nearly as well as it just did" she thought to herself, unplugging the second hard drive and placing it back in the case.

She returned outside, she still had on her helmet and armor, but it was mostly unnecessary now, they only had to avoid them now, she had gotten everything she needed from that visit, she shrugged. She knew what to do now, she thought she would be running all over the city to get the information which is why she had been in a rush but now all their was to do was wait and not die.

Odessa Stocks:

Odessa had walked up and watched as she used the machine to download all the military tech information in the city. She knew what the effort for all it would pay off for, Odessa had done extremely small things to push and pull history as best she could, and if she had done it right things would turn out much better then if history had gone on unaffected, but only she knew that, her and Silva, but they both knew that talking could ruin the entire plan. Odessa patiently waited as the information downloaded and they returned back to street level, she had no questions, but the others might, it was just a matter of waiting now.

Psychic:

Psychic still couldn't read Odessa's mind, she was worried about what the girl was thinking, "How much did she know before I brought her here? How much does she know now?" she thought to herself. She sighed, she didn't believe the girl was dangerous yet, but she hadn't believed many things that came to pass, "I'm the source of all psychic energy and older then time itself and 'she' scares me" she thought, a touch of humor to the thought, she didn't smile though.

She stared at Sarah for a moment, "What do you plan to do now?" she asked, Sarah had seemed to have been in such a rush before and now she wasn't in a hurry to go anywhere. "I am going to wait in this exact location until the perfect moment, then leave" she said simply, taking off her helmet and leaning against the skyscraper she had just exited, she had her eyes closed as she took the helmet off and opened them.

Psychic had been shocked at the color of her hair, it was short, and it was the same color as her own, but her eyes were even more shocking. She had Heterochromia, that in itself wouldn't have shocked her much, but one eye had a completely black iris, the other was purple, much like hers. It was unnerving, not only because of the resemblance, but because she thought she finally got why she couldn't read Sarah's mind. She wasn't sure how to react, "Who are you?" she asked tentatively, Sarah looked at her, "Guess" she said spitefully, Psychic wasn't in the mood anymore for this kind of game, she used her mind to trap Sarah on the wall she was leaning against, it worked for a second, then she simply slipped through the psychic 'hands'. She was dumbstruck, no one had been able to do that, they could break it sometimes, but that required crazy strength and effort, and she had simply slipped through, not one person she had ever met could have done that, except for one exception, but she wasn't him. "It really should be obvious at this point" Sarah said, continuing to lean against the building. Psychic didn't know what to think anymore, she stayed quite and stared at the girl.

OOC: Not as long as I thought it would be, feel free to speculate over who Sarah really is, what Odessa's secret plan is, and what Sarah's escape plan is.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Kris Kollyns
    'Sarah', the immortal?

-----

"I am going to wait in this exact location until the perfect moment, then leave." I watched as 'Sarah' took off her helmet, revealing hair that looked like Psychic's, and she had one violet and one black eye. When Psychic tried to pin her up against the wall with telekinesis, she simply slipped right out of it. Krystal and Luna were staring at her with a look of bewilderment, and Damian was staring at her with a look of admiration. It was possible he had the scientific urge to cut her open and examine her, but probably not.

"Well, do you mind if we leave with you?" I asked calmly, not very shocked by what I had just witnessed. "As it seems it won't affect you whether we stay here or leave with you." I finished. Destiny was just slowly looking back and forth between Psychic and 'Sarah', with an eerily calm look, which was the usual for her.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • A boy, about 17, came storming towards Yui and Silver.

"Not so fast!!!" the boy shouted. "That Pokemon is MINE!!!"

He snatched Silver away from Yui and held him tightly, around his neck, and he struggled for air. He recieved none. The boy laughed a dark evil laugh before walking away with Silver, still in his tightened grip. The boy seemed to think that they didn't know he had abused Silver. He pulled out a rifle, just as he disappeared around the corner, whispering in Silver's ear,

"You're not gonna get away this time..."

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • Sky Destan((He's with Yui's group))
    -------------
    ((If you think this is bunnying I will change the post Silver))
    "The hell? What do you think your doing?! Get back here?!"
    -Sky ran off in pursuit of the boy who had taken Silver, pulling out his guitar also. In a few seconds, he had already reached the corner, showing no signs of being tired. He turned and kicked the rifle from the boys hand, and followed up by bringing his guitar and making contact with the 17 year old's face with tremendous force, causing him to drop silver doing his best not to hurt the pokemon he had been carrying. Sky then caught Silver with one hand, while the other returned his base guitar to its place on his back, and brought out the transforming guitar, which he leveled at the boys head, giving him a death glare, but saying nothing.-

Raike Destan
    ---------------
    -He looked at the "Sarah" girl and shook his head. He knew she didn't give a damn about any of his friends. To her they were probably just unneeded essences of a formula. She looked so relaxed, leaning on the side of the building. It kind of annoyed Raike. It was like she was saying"Yes, I know you have survived for this long by yourselves, waiting for some way to get out, but I came to do something so I won't help you guys right now." It didn't matter anyway; the only reason he had followed her was to find a way out. He was sure he would be able to get everyone out.-

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver panicked and hid under a dumpster in a dark alley. His breathing was rapid from fear, a bit of panic from not only being taken, but being saved unexpectedly. His fear-filled eyes looked from under the shadows of the dumpster. He watched them both, unsure of whether the boy would get back up, and confused about why the guy with the guitar had helped him.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Rina saw one of the boys run after a boy who grabbed Silver and followed after. She saw Silver cowering under a dumpter and laid down on her stomach looking at him "Shh, it's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you and I won't let anyone hurt you" she whispered her eyes showing gentleness and no will ill. The nine year old just hoped the Pokemon would trust her.

Back