• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16]

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
Years
Silver's fear remained as a small girl tried to lay down in front of him. She wanted him to come to her.

She has no darkness in her heart... Um...

Silver crawled out to her and let her pick him up. She was warm and he felt safer. He looked around.

Where is Yui...?

He looked around for her.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Rina stood holding the Pokemon and she smiled. "There you go" she whispered "I won't hurt you" she added softly looking at the Pokemon in her arms and wishing she could make it so that is had never been hurt this distress showing in her eyes.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
Silver stared into her eyes.

So young... Innocent... Kindhearted...

He cuddled into her arms, comfortable and secure. He layed his head on her arm, and he looked around, curious where everyone else had gone, and what a small girl was doing alone in this infected city. Surely this wasn't a safe place for a little girl to be roaming the streets alone. She needed to be with the group...

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Rina smiled at Silver before turning and running back to Kellyn and the others were carrying Silver carefully as he cuddled in her arms. Even at her young age she knew this Pokemon had been abused and looked down at it gently. If mommy and daddy had let me have a Pokemon I'd never treat it like this poor one has been treated she thought glad that Silver had apparently seen she meant no harm to him.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
Silver looked around as the girl carried him to a group of people. His fur started to rise. He trusted her, but he didn't know these new people. He pressed into her for comfort, hiding his face in her arms. He now trusted 2... 3 humans. Yui... This girl... And the boy with the guitar who had saved him from his old trainer just minutes before. She wouldn't lead him to a trap, so these people probably wouldn't hurt him. But still, he trusted the girl more than them.

(so now i'm basically being passed around from group to group? Exactly who is in the group Rina takes me to?

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Rina looked down at him "It's okay. No one here will hurt you" she said as she stood by Kellyn once again cradling the Quilava in her arms. "I'll protect you from any harm I promise" she whispered softly to the Pokemon trying to calm him.

(OOC: Rina is with the group that's following 'Sarah')

FallenAngelSilver

Years
Silver relaxed a bit as she reassured him that she was going to keep him safe. His fur went back down. Hecuddled into her arms more. His stomach growled loudly. It had been weeks since he ate, when his abusive trainer was starving him. He hadn't eaten since. His ribs were clearly visible. He shivered a bit. He was also cold, and too weak to generate any fire.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Rina held him in one arm as she set her backpack on the ground rummaging through it. She had seen how thin the Quilava was and she kept rooting through her bag smiling when she found the last of the berries she had grabbed from her house before she left it. Grabbing those and her jacket she zipped up the pack putting it back on her back. "This should keep you warm" she said wrapping the jacket gently around him before holding a hand with the berries in it in front of him "Go ahead and eat"

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Rina smiled at him "Go ahead and eat you need it more. I'll manage so you don't have to worry about this being the last alright" she said still holding the berries in front of him as she held the Quilava close keeping him warm since he was close to her and wrapped in her jacket.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
Silver sighed. He wasn't going to win this arguement was he? He reluctantly ate some berries, feeling really warm and safe with her. His head and bottom relit in blue flames but they didn't burn her or the jacket. Somehow he could control his fire, she could even put her hand on his head and it wouldn't burn her, just warm her hand. He only ate some of the berries. He wasn't content unless she eats too. He rests his head under hers, the blue flames warming under her head.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Rina smiled as he ate some of the berries leaving a few left before he cuddled closer to her. "You want me to eat too don't you?" she said looking at him she smiled more he was already looking better.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
Silver's wings were visible to her, black wings on his back. Only her and Yui had seen them before. Silver cuddled closer.

Th-this is... What it's like... To have... A nice trainer...

He smiiled a tiny bit as she asked if he wanted her to eat too. She is catching on... He stayed close, not wanting to leave this warm and comfortable and safe place, in her arms. He wasn't used to kindess of any level, but he loved it. He felt extremely happy, possibly for the first time in his life. Then he frowned.

Flurry...

He remembered sadly. Whare had her Eevee friend gone? He missed her... And he hoped she was okay. His eyes showed worry.

(hoping to get Lilianna into this RP, as Flurry, once she gets un-booted...)

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Rina smiled at him before eating the few remaining berries "That better?" she asked hugging him close to her she saw the wings but didn't react to them not wanting to scare him. "What's wrong?" she whispered seeing the worried looking in his eyes and a frown on the Pokemon's face.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
She looked curiously at his worried stare. How could he make her understand?

With Jade's power...

His eyes glowed amber, he glowed in a white/blue/purple aura. The spirit of a Lucario was inside him. Rina saw his memories of Flurry... In her head. Silver's futile attempts at protecting Flurry, the extra abuse he took trying to protect her, their shared fear... His love for her... His worry about her. The pain of their being seperated from each other. Where was she?

Silver looked at the abusive, unconscious trainer laying on the concrete in the distance. His once-again-purple-eyes widened.

Maybe he knows where she is!!

He looked up at Rina, hoping she understood the meaning of the memories...

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Rina's eyes widened and filled with tears as she saw all this. She hugged Silver tighter being careful not to hurt him "I am so sorry that all happened to you...I...I promise I'll help you find her. I won't rest until I do" she whispered a few tears falling down her face.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
Siler smiled a little. She understood! And better yet, she wanted to help him.

Thank you Jade, thanks for everything you do for me...

He looked up at her and saw she was crying, and a tear dripped onto his muzzle and he shook it off. Now he wished he hadn't shown her. Now she was sad. Crying. His ears folded back and he felt guilty for making her cry. He cuddled into her, hoping she would forgive him, and hoping they might actually find Flurry. His eyes traveled back to the bad trainer. He was still kind of scared of the boy, but he would do anything to find flurry again...

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Rina smiled softly when he cuddled closer to her and she wiped her tears "We'll find her don't you worry. I'm sure she's somewhere in the city and is alive and i bet she's looking for you too" she said looking at the rest of the group wondering when they were going to get moving again.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
She assured him that they'd find her. That Flurry might be looking for him. He still felt pretty sad.

Who knows how long it could take to find her? Every minute away from her hurt him a little more. He looked at the boy who started to stir, waking up. Silver fidgeted around in her arms so she'd notice him, and possibly realize that he may know where Flurry is...

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
(lol. I see you've brought the spamming from the three kingdoms here.)

Odile walked in silence. Shooting anything that wasn't human anymore. He was sad. He looked around before parting from the group in silence. He wanted to be alone for a while. He took out his shotgun and looked around. He looked around again. where is it where is it.... Odile repeated in his head. He looked around again before hearing thumping. "hmm....I wonder what that is....Sounds like foot steps...I should get out of here before it's to late.." Odile took a grenade from his belt and launched it. It fell in front of the lead zombie and he ran back to the group. Hopefully no one noticed I was gone. Odile said to himself.

Back