• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16]

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Rina looked down as Silver fidgeted before looking as the boy who had grabbed Silver in the first place started to wake up. "I won't let him get you" she whispered planning on asking the boy where the Eevee was but she couldn't help but be a little afraid. She was only nine years old and if this boy decided to attack her she wouldn't stand a chance against him.

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
Years
Silver could smell a tinge of fear in the girl as she saw the abuser get up. (let's call him 'abuser')... He was scared too.

No... fear is the reason I couldn't save Flurry...

Silver's fire grew. Quilava's fire is usually it's sign of power. It sends the message, 'I don't care what happened. He's weak. I let fear overpower me, but no more. I must be strong. For Flurry. And I must protect this girl too...'

He was ready.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Rina held him tighter being extra careful not to hurt him as she looked at his abuser her fear showing slightly through her eyes and voice. "Wh..What did you do to the e..Eevee" she said not hesitating to take a step backwards.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
He got up weakly, but growled at her, his voice dark and sinister.

"It's none of your concern, so shut up!"

He got up and saw that she was holding Silver, and it infuriated him.

"Why, you--"Silver spit fire at his feet and he jumped back quickly.

What a coward...

he thought. Silver growled, threatening him to answer.

"Okay, okay, fine! Sheesh!"

He growled angrily and pointed to a skyscraper, possibly the tallest one in the city.

"I left that stupid Pokemon on the top floor, because it wouldn't listen!!! Not much use to anyone now!"

Silver's fur rose at the last comment. He knew exactly what that meant. She was on the rooftop, and he abandoned her with serious injuries!!! His eyes widened with panic, and he suddenly began to sprint towards the building. He hoped the girl would chase him. His fear rose when there was an explosion at the bottom of the building, and he quickened his pace. He quickly rushed into the building and began to race up the stairs, the lot of them.

(OOC: Yes, the explosion was the grenade Odile threw, and Silver most likely ran right past him without noticing, into the building.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Rina's eyes widened filled with fear as he got up and growled at her. "A man like you should never have Pokemon!" she said before turning and running after Silver. She raced right past Odile moments after the explosion but didn't stop running knowing she was putting herself in danger but she knew she had to help Silver.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
Silver finally made it to the top floor, and raced over to find a Glaceon laying bleeding on the rooftop. She had a broken paw, and her breathing was unnaturally fast. Silver whined at her pain, and he could tell it was her...

"F-flurry!!"

He whimpered loudly and she groaned in pain. He looked at the stairs, hoping desperately that she followed, and could do something...

He cuddled into her comfortingly, hoping that someone, anyone, would come up and help her, and soon. She wouldn't last long like this.

He nuzzled her and stroked her fur, his fear for her survival obvious.

"P-please don't die... I... I-I c-can't lose you..."

Tears rushed to his eyes and he nuzzled her more, he howled out from the rooftop, hoping someone would come and help...

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
OOC: Bleh, I was hoping their would be more posting from certain persons >.>
Then I realized I probably didn't give much to work with, so i'll throw in some action just for something to do until I feel like taking everyone out of the city.

IC:

S.W.A.T. [Real name:Unknown, Alias: Sarah, Age: Unknown, Gender: Female]

Sarah looked away from Psychic, obviously she wasn't going to accept what should have been sincerely obvious at that point and she didn't feel as if it was worth pushing. She noticed a small flash from a far-off building, it took her an instant to recognize it as a muzzle flash from a sniper, "Down!" she yelled, more out of instinct then any actual caring for the others. She noticed several other flashes from every direction, she wasn't surprised, just a little annoyed at being surrounded, she came up with a plan. She threw the whole block into perfect darkness and listened for the others.

Odessa Stocks:

Everything was dark, some sort of power Sarah had let her do this, Odessa didn't mind, she waited, she knew exactly what would be happening next.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
Odile heard the howl. He couldn't abandon anybody here. No matter if Pokemon or Human everyone deserved to live. Especially after the hell he went through to simply just survive. He quietly walked up the stairs. He saw the dead faces of zombies that finally broke the door but since everyone was gone killed each other. He sighed and ran up glad they were dead. He ran up and saw an Eevee and Quilava. He quickly moved towards the injured Pokemon but flew backwards as Knight popped out and moved him. "DRAGONITE!" Knight roared at Odile and Odile simply nodded. Knight moved up and started healing the Eevee. He looked back at the Quilava and spoke to him saying, "Your girl friend?" Knight said to him with a Grin.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Rina made it to the top of the building and saw a boy standing there watching his Dragonite heal a Glaceon. She rushed right to Silver and lightly petted him "You found her. She'll be fine you'll see. I promise you that I won't let anyone or anything hurt either of you ever again" she said softly looking at the Glaceon.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
(yeah tododile Flurry is a Glaceon, lol)

Silver simply hissed at the Dragonites snyde remarks. This was no time to make jokes. He whined because he could tell she was in pain. Rina suddenly caught up and was petting him comfortingly. He couldn't calm down though. Not while Flurry was like this. He stroked her fur, and placed his paws over her bleeding wounds, and they stopped. He quietly snapped her paw back into place, tears rushing to his eyes as she whimpered in pain. He hated doing that, but he needed to heal her. He nuzzled her paw, and slowly it fixed itself. After about 5 minutes, Silver had her wounds healed and her paw fixed, but she had passed out from the pain.

"What do you punks think you're doing with MY Pokemon!?"

The abuser was back, and he looked furiously at Odile, Rina, Knight... He set his eyes on Flurry and Silver, his rage uncontained. Silver jumped in front of Flurry protectively.

This isn't gonna end well...

He turned his head, expecting the worst from his old abusive trainer as the boy stormed straight at them.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Rina narrowed her eyes as she stood in front of Silver. "If you want them go through me fist!" she said angrily. She had promised not to let them be hurt and she'd keep that promise as when the abuser got to close she kicked him in the shin.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
The boy dropped after being shin-kicked by the small girl, and he scowled at her furiously.

"W-why you... Little BRAT!!!"

He tried to get up but quickly collapsed, his leg immobilized.

"Fine!! The hard way it is!!!"

The boy pulled a Desert Eagle pistol from his side and aimed it at Flurry.

"Time to finish what I started!!!"

His finger retracted. The trigger pulled, and the shot was fired. In an act of pure instinct, fueled by hatred for the boy, love for Flurry, and the silent promise he made to protect her, Silver took the bullet. He jumped in front of her at the last possible second. He collapsed on the ground, blood pouring from a fresh bullet wound in his left shoulder, and he lays motionless on the ground. Flurry, awake but unable to move, sees what happened and squeals, seeing motionless Silver bleed in front of her. The boy distractedly reaches into his pocket, grabbing for more bullets, his gaurd down during this, his gun held up in the air, as he dug around in his pocket for ammo...

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Rina's eyes widened and she hit at the boy knowing he could easily hurt her but she didn't care "Leave them alone!" she said knocking the gun out of his hands as she hit at him letting her guard down when she looked worriedly at Silver and Flurry.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
She had hit him until he was unconscious. Passed out, but not dead. The gun lay off to the side when she disarmed him. Silver was laying in a pool of his own blood, and it was still pouring from his chest. He wasn't moving. Flurry was breathing rapidly in a mix of fear, pain and worry. She was quivering, in shock after everything that just happened. She, ignoring the severe pain, crawled over to him and wrapped her paws around him.

"P-please... Don't d-die... Please!!"

She cried into his fur, her whining was hoarse and her voice was cracked. Neither of these two could live without the other...

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Rina's eyes widened and she rushed to Silver and Flurry. "You just found her...don't give up now" she whispered tears streaming down her cheeks as she lightly patted Silver on the head as well as trying to assure the Glaceon she was a friend.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
Flurry cried into Silver's fur.

"Y-you can't die..."

She whispered, and she kissed his cheek. After a moment of silence, Silver jolted back to life. He was alive, breathing heavily, still bleeding, in shock. He wouldn't last long with the bullet lodged into his shoulder, and he could die of blood loss quickly. Flurry looked at Rina, and Odile, pleading for help with her eyes.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Rina started crying as she gently wrapped Silver's wound in a bandage she found in her bag. "..y..you'll b..be o..okay" she cried eyes filled with worry and fear. Zo..Zombies will smell the blood...they'll come here.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
Flurry looked at Rina, pretty much trusting her now...

She's helping Silver...

Flurry stumbled, able to stand, but sore from her recent injury, and prepared for the worst. If Zombies did come, it seemed Flurry would have to protect both Rina and Silver, as well as Odile and Knight, but they probably didn't need help... She looked at Silver, with worry in her eyes.

Wh-what if he bleeds out?? O-or... If h-he d-dies...She cried a bit. Simply wrapping the wound might deter the infected, and slow the bleeding, but he needed more than that to live.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Rina gently picked up Silver being careful not to hurt him more as she watched Flurry. "Everything will be okay. We'll all make it through this" she whispered voice shaky. Ever since her parents had abandoned her she herself didn't believe those words. "There are likely to be Zombie heading our way" she said looking up at Odile.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Yui Uchiha Clone 1

Yui paused slightly when she saw the wings on Silver's back. She knew that the aura had felt familiar. Very familiar. The, who Yui guessed was the abusive trainer, came and kidnapped Silver. She usually wouldn't let that happen, but she was kind of distracted with someone's presence, someone who shouldn't be here. When she felt Sky's presence saving Silver, she teleported to the someone's presence.

"What are you--" is all Yui had managed to get out before having to dodge a sword to the stomach. Her design on her left hand glowed as she dodged and a long sword materialized into her hand. She parried the next blow quickly and it became a sword fight. Their swords and arm were moving too fast for anyone to see, aside from Yui and her adversary. Yui ducked and in the next milisecond, a small piece of her hair was cut off. Yui slashed at her opponent's feet, but the opponent jumped and held his sowrd as if to stab her in the back, using gravity to drive the sword through. However, Yui used her monmentum from slashing at the opponent and ducking and rolled away. The man's sword drove into the ground until the handle had disappeared into the ground. Seeing her chance, Yui flipped over her opponent and put her sword to the man's neck.

"I win!" she stated cheerfully.

"Are you sure?" The man's voice was full of amusement. If Yui could see the front of his face, she would have been able to see his sapphire eyes, which was dangerous. If he showed his eyes...

However, Yui seemed to recognize the tone and paled minisculely. Yui dodged out of the way, taking her sword with her, and in turn, the opponent's sword that was in the ground did not impale her from behind. Her opponent turned around and grabbed the sword by the handle. Yui sighed slightly before throwing her sword into a nearby wall, it going through the wall on both sides and flying through five trees before impaling itself in the bark. She hadn't put much strength.

"Look, I really don't feel like fighting with you right now," Yui deadpanned coldly. "So, if you let me know why you are here, please do so."

The opponent blinked slightly before his sword disappeared. In the next milisecond, Yui was in a tight embrace.

"You've gotten stronger Miharu-chan~!" exclaimed the opponent in a sing-song voice.

Yui, already used to the behavior, only sighed. "Let go of me Fujiko-ani."

Fuji patted the top of Yui's head. "But I haven't seen you--"

"You saw me two minutes ago," Yui interrupted, her voice in a deadpan as memories of the real "Yui" were sent to her mind. Suddenly, other Yuis' sent in memories of being visited (read: harrased) by Fuji. "Actually let me rephrase that. You saw me a second before you attacked me."

"But I missed you!" exclaimed Fuji.

"I'm flattered that you missed me withing a second of seeing me," Yui said sarcastically, "but let go of me before I pimp slap your face with my sw-katana." Yui stopped herself mid-word before it got awkward. She still remembered that text message that she had gotten from some drunked guy. So inappropiate.

Fuji had finally let her go and she could feel her ribs mending. You sighed slightly, the third time with two minutes. Which wasn't even her best record. Once she had actually sighed fifty times in thirty seconds. Not a really good day for her. "Just don't attack the other Yui, I think they were would find it quite strange."

Fuji sighed, although his ever present smile still held. "Fine, ruin my fun." Fuji paused. "Be careful, alright Miharu?"

Yui blinked. Fuji was being serious when he didn't refer to her as "Miharu-chan". "Of course Fuji. I'm always careful. Well, I should rephrase that. MOST of the time I'm careful."

Fuji nodded. "I'll take my leave now, Miharu-chan~!"

"Alright, say hi to Satoshi, Haru, Ryuu, Ranma, and Seika for me."

"Will do." Fuji disappeared and Yui shook her head slightly. She was just glad Fuji didn't try to shove The Punishment down her throat. She walked a step before disappearing.

Yue Uchiha

Yue sighed slightly when everything turned pitch black. She hid her presence from anyone, not even "Sarah" or Psychic knew where she was. She had sense Fujiko-ani's presence, although she had known that Yui was with him. She cursed inwardly frequently in Chinese. She had to stay in character, after all Yue was Chinese for moon. She closed her eyes and meditated, waiting for her opprotunity to strike.

Miharu Mizushima

Miharu blinked when it suddenly was dark. It seemed that "Sarah" also had some strange power. Who in this city wasn't superpowered or insanely strong? There was huge amounts of energy emmenating from Silver, Raike, Sky, Psychic and Sarah so that wasn't a given. There were also the shifters, Kellyn and Kris. She didn't know about anyone else, but she couldn't help but think that they probably had some "superpower" as well. Miharu sighed slightly, but that was the last sound she would make in awhile. As per the darkness, Miharu made sure to quiet her breathing until it was miniscule and only the best would be able to know where she is...which probably wouldn't help much anyways. Hopefully Nightmare would stay in his taped Masterball. Then again...he always had the worst and the best timings.

((OOC: Yue sounds like you-eh, while Yui sound like you-ee. So, when she calls herself Yue, it sound differently from Yui. Just to let you guys know. Also, sorry for the long wait, but as you can see...this is a pretty long post, possibly the LONGEST I have written.))

Back