• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16]

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Raike Destan
--------------

-When he saw that everyone had fallen asleep, his anger was still not quenched. He scanned the area and saw his brother, or rather through the ancient power's eyes, an old enemy. Raike growled and jumped from the bulding window, only to slow his decent at the end and touch the ground softly. He then began to walk toward Sky, a purple fury in his eyes. He wasn't in control of his actions obviously, for he would never even think about attacking his own brother, but he could not stop himself. This seemed familiar to him somehow, there were two other pokemon that shared the same hatred as what he was feeling now... just couldn't remember their names. His walk became a run and he began to pick up momentum, the ground cracking under his shoes, and the purple aura brightening.-

Sky Destan
------------

-Sky dropped the barrier when he saw that the fire had ceased but still felt a rage inside similar to Raike, who as he looked, was charging right at him. It was the same as when they were at the second safe house. He didn't seem in control at all, but as it looked now, Sky wasn't either, because his fists clenched, and he began running at Raike also. It was like he was watching himself from outside of his body, completely furious at Raike for some reason. Around Sky's body time began to slow, and around Raike's the area seemed to twist and bend, their power becoming unstable.-

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Odessa Stocks:

"I'm stronger then I look and I got really lucky" she said to Kris, "But we need her awake to escape" she stated bluntly. It wasn't going to be fun dealing with Sarah when she woke up, but she continued back to where Psychic and the others had been when Sarah had tried to leave them.

Psychic:

Psychic saw Odessa approaching where they had been earlier, the Sarah girl unconscious over her shoulder. She wondered if Odessa had finally accomplished the whole reason for Psychic bringing her back in time in the first place. Odessa laid Sarah's unconscious self on the ground and preceded to wait for her to awaken, staying a few feet away and holding Sarah's 'gun' from earlier at her. "What do you plan to do to 'Sarah' then?" she asked Odessa. Odessa glanced at her, "Simple, she will take us out of the city." she said confidently, Psychic gave her an odd glance, "You know it won't be that easy, what is your 'real' plan then?" she said. Odessa gave her the same glance, "I'l give her an ultimatum" she said simply then looked away.

Psychic sighed at the cryptic answer and turned to see the problem of Raike and Sky fighting, she sighed again and simply put a strong barrier around the two. By the time they managed to shatter it they would have excessed most of their power, although some would probably remain it would still be better then having them destroy each other at this point.

C&C[Command and Control]:

The charts showed a massive loss of brain activity for unknown reasons, the computer acted accordingly and activated the safety programs on all weapons, slowing down the computer as it processed the algorithms dependent on the program, which stopped all weapons from firing for a duration. It ran through various algorithms and activated the adrenaline injection equipment present in every soldiers uniform, allowing for the immediate wakening of all soldiers presently below the threshold of consciousness.

OOC:
The soldiers are awake again, but they have no working weapons, so its a melee brawl until the Stealth jet with the missiles come =D

Raike and Sky can fight, the barrier bit is just something I felt like adding in, destroy it then feel free to have the two destroy each other.

Also, i'm in the process of sorta moving[little place, internet is kinda spotty, most of the big moving is gonna be done today] so I may be a little slow on some stuff for the next few days.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Kris Kollyns
Back with the group...

-----

Once again, Destiny stopped in her tracks. "What now?" I asked, a little tired of it. There was a moment of silence before she spoke.

"Back to the group, the soldiers are rousing." She picked up the pace, so we all did the same. Jebus, why could she hear so well? Guess that might be one of the "abilities" that we would develop. Some ability.

"Y'know, we need to find some kind of PC and get it working. Surprised Damian hasn't managed it yet..." Krystal stated randomly.

"Probably too much stuff on his plate. Y'know, with the zombies and all?" I said sarcastically. Though, he might be able to do that. Maybe a portable PC? Yeah, he could do that, but it would take longer than just making a regular one work.

I stopped (what was with all the freaking stopping?!) for a moment when I got to the group. Raike and Sky were glowing. Again. Or at least, I thought it was again. It happened to Raike before at least. Er...how were we to stop them?

"Cinder..."

"Got it." Cinder opened his mouth and loosed a blast of fire, which hit...air? Okay, so Psychic put up a barrier between them. Great. These were those moments when I really wished a pokemon like Victini was with me. Sadly, I hadn't seen Victini in a while, and he sure wasn't here. I walked back over to the group, where everyone was talking, presumably about Destiny's "ability".

OOC: Yeah, about that PC thing (the non-portable one) can Damian fix that? I mean, it could be a one time thing since it isn't portable, plus it goes along with his "ability".

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Raike Destan&Sky Destan
----------------------------
-Raike's body stopped as he felt the barrier in front of him. He gritted his teeth in frustration, and began to pound against the invisible wall, trying to break through and get to his enemy, who was right in front of him, doing the same thing. Sky's eyes flashed with irritation as the barrier was put up, and began to yell in frustration. His yell became a more ancient voice, until it took on a tone similar to that of the attack, Roar of Time. That was it!
It was Dialga's power he was controling... or rather that was controlling him. For some reason he was now floating outside of his body, whatching himself raging at the barrier. As he looked ahead towards Raike's barrier, he could see the ghost form of Raike floating beside his body. He had probably figured out who's power was controlling him, as he was now glaring at Yue, with a "Why the hell didn't you tell me sooner?" expression. Back to matters though, the roar Sky's body was created, sounded the same as the Roar of Time, but felt weaker, only natural.
Raike's body seemed to be doing some other kind of attack, but he couldn't pin it down."Spacial Rend huh?" Raike thought, while his body attempted to execute the move. "I'll kill us both inside here if I do that." But that wasn'tthe case at all, it seemed that Raike's body was aiming the attack at Psychic.
Right before he released the move, he lost his concentration and clutched his head in pain. "The effects of the barrier probably," Raike commented as he felt his own powers weakening. He began to feel himself being sucked back into his body, and looked over to see that the same was happening to Sky, who seemed to be sighing in relief. Everything was black again, no... there was a light a blue light, and Sky looked down to see himself, glowing a faint white color.
Raike looked on with an arched brow, as the purple light in front of him formed into what seemed to be a clone of himself, who looked on at him with the same expression, and his body glowed with a bright purple. Sky floated forward, and the blue colored copy of him moved forward with the same motion. As Sky reached his hand out and touched the figure, it began to change back into its blue light, but it also began to be absorbed into Sky. Raike watched his hands wearily, as if they might fire lazer beams at any second. That didn't happen, but he did glow with the same brightness and color of the copy of himself.
Raike and Sky both heard the two ancient voices resound and echo around them-
"Accept the power, which was entrusted to you."
-As they heard this, they both blacked out again, closing their eyes slowly. Outside of their bodies, they felt the cold pavement beneath them. Raike lay on his back, and Sky on his face.
They were both still for a moment, but Raike began to twich, and sat up, opening his eyes and staring onward as if in a trance, before grabbing his head with one hand and speaking to himself.-
"Damn...feels like my head has been kicked by several different horses, then flattend under Mt Coronet... worst damn headache ever...."
-He stood up slowly then, his body feeling beaten up and brused, and whatched as his brother shared a similar reaction, before standing up and looking at Raike seriously for a moment. They each tried to stare each other down before Raike released a small snicker, and Sky began to laugh silently, causing his shoulders to shake, as he spoke between breaths.-

"Dude....what the hell.... was that?"
((Ooookkaay explanation time. remember when we had that whole "Bring your char into the OOC thread" war and Sky appeared in his future time lord form and Raike in his Spacial Tyrant((New nameXD)) form? Well now they have recieved those powers as well as the ability to slow and speed up time and use roar of time for Sky, and distort space((two of my posts ago)) and create smaller versions of spacial rend.))

Last edited:

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
"He didn't deserve it but he would of killed us if I hesitated to kill him. We would all be dead." Odile said looking around. "We should find the others. I think their around here somewhere." Odile said as he picked up the little girl placed her on Knights back and then scooped up the two Pokemon. He jumped on Knights back and they began to fly. Odile looked for people he could trust. Or heck just people he's seen before he split from the group. He saw Yui. He didn't hesitate to land near her. "Hi Yui." Odile said as he took out his pack and placed the two Pokemon in it keeping it opened and cradling it in his arms. Knight held the little girl in a calm grasp. "So where do we go next?" Odile stated as he starred at Yui without moving.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
OOC:
@FAS
Please don't do only OOC post, either use the OOC thread or send him a VM/PM.

IC:

Odessa Stocks:

Odessa looked at Odile, "We wait for Sarah to wake up, then she gets us out of the city" she explained, then turned her attention back to Sarah's unconscious body.

Psychic:

Psychic stared at Odessa, not quite sure what to do with her anymore, "Perhaps I should just cut the whole plan short and take her away from here" she thought to herself. She sighed, knowing that it was too late for that decision to be made, and simply wondered what the worst the girl could possibly accomplish would be. A thought occurred to her, one that should have been more obvious later on, "My being and my personality aren't directly related to one another" she thought to herself, before asking "How is Sarah going to get us out of the city?" she said.

Odessa gave her a quick glance of acknowledgement then answered her after returning her main focus to Sarah, "She is special in a similar way you are special and more directly the same way I am special, except she knows how to use her powers" she stated. Psychic wasn't sure if it was worth being shocked that Odessa knew she had powers, "And how did you learn that you and her were special in this same way?" she asked, Odessa gave a small smile, "That is a story that cannot be discussed with present company" she said mischievously, her eyes flicking towards Josh, who had all but been forgotten in his silence.

Josh Stocks:

Josh glanced at Odessa, then went back to his own thoughts. He wasn't sure what to think of everything going on. Apparently everyone but himself who had been together years ago with Anthony had more powers beyond shifting. It was annoying him slightly, he felt plain in comparison, even though he knew he was more interesting against his own will then most other people who sought lives full of adventure.

He sighed, years ago Balice was a city he helped wrench from control of a mob who were exploiting flaws in politics and economics to take control of large portions of the world. Now he was in the same city, center to nearly all the scientific advances of the last five years, and the center of a bio-hazard that could devastate humanity as it was. He sighed, the universe seemed content to drag him in and out of the oddest things.

OOC:
JOSH LIVES!!![FAS probably doesn't even know who Josh is =D]
He is being very silent, I just don't know what to do with him, since he is based of me, and this is what I would probably be doing in this situation.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Sky Destan
------------
-Somehow through his own laughter, he heard the statement that Odessa had made, that they would have to wait until Sarah woke up before they could leave. Now Sky loved smashing zombies and getting shot at by 50 cal bullets as much as the next guy, but after hearing that this city was about to get blown to kingdom come, he decided to try and speed up the process. This city had already been through hell, as he knew. Some time back he had aided in the destruction of the mobs that had once ruled this city, but now it had almost survived the zombie apocolypse, and that was pretty crazy. He walked toward Sarah, and extended his hands, palm open toward her.-
"Yeah I think I might be able to speed this whole thing up a bit. We don't exactly have time to wait for her to wake from her dreams, or whatever she's having, because we are living in a nightmare. Now lets see here..."

-A blue aura emerged from his hands, and covered the area that Sarah took up on the ground. He began to concentrate, and time around the lit area began to accelerate. He grinned to himself, thinking over the idea of accelerating her to the age of 86, but dismissed the thought. They needed her to get out alive.-

Raike Destan
--------------

-Having gotten over all the s**t that had just happened, Raike felt somewhat drained. This did not however stop him from walking over to Miharu with a grin, and resume boasting/flirting on her. Part of him did this just to lighten the mood, but also because it was just fun to do.-

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
IC:

S.W.A.T.[Alias: Sarah, Real Name: Unknown, Age: Unknown, Gender: Female]

Sarah woke, and could feel time flowing oddly around her, something to do with one of the males of the group, she didn't care, she would take advantage of the fact that having time speed around her, or, as it appeared to her, slowed around her, to get away from the group once again. She had noticed already that the girl who had knocked her out hadn't reacted to her wakening yet, and that she also had the special 'pistol' in her possession. She grabbed Odessa's leg before Odessa could react due to the time flow and yanked hard, sending Odessa on her back.

Odessa Stocks:

Odessa was on her back the instant she had a chance to realize Sarah had awoken, Raike's time field or whatever gave Sarah a few instants to make a move before they could react. She grasped the 'pistol' tightly as she smashed onto the asphalt of the street.

Sarah:

Sarah was up before anyone could react, but she was focused on Odessa, who still had the 'pistol'. She moved quickly and stomped Odessa's wrist in an attempt to get her to let go of the pistol.

Psychic:

Psychic took a small moment to react after Sarah stomped Odessa's hand, instead of trying to attack Sarah directly with her mental abilities, which wouldn't work, she simply ripped a chunk of concrete from the sidewalk and launched it into her, it hit hard, but didn't knock her out. Psychic ripped up more chunks of concrete and used them as restraints to keep Sarah from attacking again.

Sarah:

The girl had been saved by Psychic, and now she was pinned against the ground indirectly through her Psychic powers, she had a plan for this but it would take a moment to make it work, until then she was pinned against the ground.

Odessa Stocks:

Odessa rubbed her wrist where Sarah had stomped it, "F***ing *****" she thought to herself, the wrist was shattered, she picked the gun up in he left hand and let her right fall to her side. "Look" she said to Sarah, "I have 'this' gun, and I know what it can do. Its like an atom bomb, one atom hits the next hits the next hits the next only with plainer, more stable atoms than uranium. The effect? Whatever is shot gives an explosion directly proportional to the mass of the object shot, with the initial energy taken straight from the shooter's body." she explained carefully, making very sure that Sarah knew that she knew how and why the weapon worked, to emphasize the next part. She pointed the gun straight down towards the ground, "Now lets say I shoot something... large" a look of understanding flitted across Sarah's face, Odessa continued talking, "lets say the object is the size of the Earth, hell, lets say it is the Earth... If I shot the Earth, what would happen to you, or furthermore, what would happen to everyone and everything else" she felt her point was made now, "Do what I say or I shoot down" she said simply.

Sarah:

Sarah stared at the girl, if she really understood what she was talking about she was using the entire Earth, and all its populace, as leverage to do what she said, "You are f***ing insane" she said simply.

Psychic:

Psychic couldn't help but agree with the Sarah girl, Odessa was going to extremes, something had obviously gone horribly wrong at some point. If Odessa was serious she was placing the existence of the life itself in line with the actions of the Sarah girl. Psychic was scared to take action against Odessa, she looked like she would make good on the threat should anyone try to stop her and it would only take her an instant to pull the trigger and destroy everything. Then a highly calming thought came over her, this was still part of whatever insane plan Odessa had going, she had to trust that Odessa had not gone insane, but was playing a bluff. She realized that the thought was only mildly comforting, since the Odessa girl already seemed a bit crazy to start with.

OOC:
Don't try and stop Odessa, just go with reactionary post, alright... we are nearing the end of the city, and if I decide upon it the end of the ENTIRE WORLD!!! MWAHAHAHAHA.... but not really.

Nakuzami

Years
Kris Kollyns
Time Paradox

-----

As soon as Odessa threatened to destroy the world, Krystal and Luna's eyes widened to their fullest. However, Damian, Destiny and I knew better. Due to the almight time paradox, Odessa couldn't destroy the planet or else she would never be born, and never able to travel back in time to destroy the world. Only someone from the present would be able to destroy the world, so there was no reason to worry.

OOC: Not very long, but enough to make my point.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Psychic:

Psychic overheard the thoughts from Kris and two of his friends, "She could destroy the world, even if she is from the future. The way I brought her back in time means what she does affects only her memories, she is aware that she has changed the future, and she has a set of memories from the original future and the changed future. Thus if she did something to cause herself not to exist, all that would happen would be her losing all her memories, while actions she took that led to her not existing would still have happened." she said telepathically. She sighed, "Very simply she can destroy the Earth." she stated telepathically.

Stealth Bomber:

The stealth bomber was nearly within range of the city, "ETA 4 min." read a small bit of text that quickly faded off the display. The shield would have to be dropped for the smallest instant to let the bomber through, the edge of the suppression shield acted like a bit of water, and the sudden change in pressure would rip the bomber apart.

The drop would be just long enough for a teleport, but the being that did it would have to be insanely quick, and have foreknowledge of the shield drop, none of which but the pilot of the stealth bomber should know about, 'should know about'.

Sarah was unconvinced that the Odessa girl would do anything, but still didn't like the thought of her with that gun. She unleashed the psychic energy she had been saving up for a small while and used it to force the restraints Psychic had set on her off of her. It was harder then she thought it would be, but she managed to throw them off of herself in time to see Odessa make good on her threat.

Odessa Stocks:

Odessa pulled the trigger of the gun, pointing it towards the ground, Sarah hadn't believed her but now it wouldn't matter. Odessa reflected that it wouldn't have mattered much either way, if she hadn't made good on the threat and Sarah had escaped then her present would be terrible anyways, and the fact that she just had meant their was no present, but that might actually have been a more preferable option anyways. The only 'good' present might have lain at the end of her plan, but that wasn't going to happen anymore.

The gun gave a small click, and nothing happened...

Odessa looked at the gun, Sarah was in too much shock over seeing Odessa actually try to make good on the threat to realize what had happened immediately, the safety was on. She quickly flipped it before Sarah could get at her and retrieve the gun.

Sarah stared at the girl a second before realizing what the hell had happened, the gun had its safety on... of all the elements to consider she had forgotten the damned thing had a safety. The girl flicked it quickly and Sarah reacted before she could try again, "STOP!" she shouted, Odessa looked at her but kept her finger on the trigger. Sarah gave the girl a look of pure murder, she hated this girl, she hated having to submit to her will as long as she had that gun. "I'll do what you say" she said, contempt obvious in her voice. Odessa stared, "Alright then" she said, her thumb flicked the safety on again, but it would only take an instant to switch it off again. "You're going to get us out of the city" she said simply, "and then you get 'this'" she moved her left hand to indicate the gun, "back".

Sarah continued to stare murderously at Odessa, "I am going to kill you the moment I get the gun back" she said, both agreeing and threatening Odessa. Odessa shrugged, "Fair enough" she stated, "Now how do you plan on escaping the city with us?" she asked. Sarah stared at the girl, obviously she knew already what her plan was, it was more for the benefit of the others then, "Their is a very small time frame, when the bomber carrying the missiles has to drop the suppression shield, in which I plan to teleport out of the city." she glared, "thats still the plan" she said. Odessa added, "except we're going with you now, so why couldn't we have just had Psychic teleport us" Odessa said, in a tone that implied she already knew damn well why, Sarah answered "The time frame is too small, her reaction time isn't quick enough" she stated simply.

Psychic:

Psychic wasn't sure what to think of Sarah's last statement, "How do you know i'm not quick enough?" she asked. Sarah gave a sigh, "I've seen you fight, you are fast, but not nearly fast enough for the time frame being worked with" she stated. Psychic wondered when the Sarah girl had seen her fight, she disregarded asking that question in favor of one she felt was more important, "How are we related?" she asked, Sarah gave her a look, "Well, you figured it out." she said with a smile, "Lets say this, I am two generations younger then you". Psychic looked at the girl, "Who was your father?" she asked, Sarah replied, "Who was your son?".

Psychic stayed silent, she remembered long ago, her and Dark, the first act of the traitor had been kidnapping. She became lost in the memories, her life had been long, the 70 or so years in-between the betrayal and learning of the death of her only child felt like an extremely short time period. Psychic's face showed none of her thoughts though, she simply stared at the Sarah girl in silence.

Sarah looked at Psychic, her mind was lost reliving moments of her life, moments directly related to Sarah herself, for she was Psychic's grandchild. Father had been unnamed, stolen before Psychic or Dark could name him, having been kidnapped by 'him' shortly after birth, him and mother. She had never known mother's parents, but she had learned of father's before he was killed by 'him'. She had escaped 'him', not much to that story, she just left, 'he' hadn't tried to stop her, hadn't thought it worth the effort. Afterwards she had learned how to fight in case one day 'he' decided she was worth the effort to find.

Her life had been long, maybe a few thousand years younger than Psychic had been. She had only recently found another, child of two others, much younger then herself, but an immortal all the same. She was doing this to protect him, because the humans stupid war was affecting them and she wanted to find a way to stop the war so they could be left alone. Sarah sighed, she missed Abby, but she was stuck doing what the Odessa girl said until she had the gun again.

Psychic:

Psychic pulled herself out of her thoughts and stared at Sarah, unsure of how to feel about who she was in relation to herself. She looked away and tried to work out all her thoughts, not being very successful.

OOC:
Took me forever to write this one, but next time I post will be an even that takes everyone outside of the city.

Nakuzami

Years
Kris Kollyns
Paradox Theories

-----

"She could destroy the world, even if she is from the future. The way I brought her back in time means what she does affects only her memories, she is aware that she has changed the future, and she has a set of memories from the original future and the changed future. Thus if she did something to cause herself not to exist, all that would happen would be her losing all her memories, while actions she took that led to her not existing would still have happened." Psychic said telepathically. She sighed, "Very simply she can destroy the Earth." I watched as Odessa pulled the trigger, but the safety was still on, so she failed. Then she managed to make a deal with Sarah.

'Hmm...well, look at that. Odessa failed, she was unable to change the future because there just happened to be something there stopping her. That's because she can't change the future.' I then listened as Sarah explained whom she was. It figured she would turn out to be Psychic's granddaughter, meaning she was from even farther in the future.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Miharu Mizushima

Miharu was not frightened when Odessa had pulled the trigger on the Earth. She had noticed the safety was on after all. Miharu wondered if that was deliberate, but the surprise on Odessa's face said that it was not. Or, Odessa could be an extremely good actress. Miharu could see Yue/Yui smirk near her. Either she knew the safety was on, or she put the safety on herself. Yue/Yui was obviously fast enough.

"You seem to forget about me, Sarah-chan. I can assure you, my reaction time is extremely faster than yours. Hmm, you are about...1.94% I think." Yue chuckled. "If you wanted to escape so badly, you could have asked me...And nice of you to finally reveal yourself Sarah-chan." Yue was suddenly next to Psychic and started patting her back slightly.

Yue Uchiha

Yue could sympathize with Psychic. Although her own child had never been kidnapped, most of them died, but the one who didn't wanted to kill her. Although it wasn't the same situation. There was a saying...'Children should never die before their parents'.

((OOC: Also, Yue put a genjutsu on the gun in which case shows that the safety is off, but it is really on. Yue isn't that stupid. She knows how fickle youngsters are. :P))

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Psychic:

"She can, we just got lucky that the safety was on" she said to Kris, trying not to think too much about everything.

"Its not just a matter of reaction time" she said, "Its other things as well, which I won't go into, that keep you from doing the same thing as me."

Odessa Stocks:

Odessa ran her hand over the safety again, she decided that she should 'break' the safety just in case. She heard a crack as she put pressure on the safety in the right spot and ruptured the entire safety system. Now nothing could prevent her from firing besides her own will.

OOC:
Safety on the gun is broken, Sarah provides a vague explanation for why Yue can't teleport them out of the city but she can, and Psychic re-states to Kris and friends that Odessa can, if she so chooses, kill everything.
Also, Psychic isn't from the future, she is a being that existed since the beginning of time, and Sarah is not from the future either, but from a few thousand years after the beginning of time[which still makes her fairly old, although not that much less of a *****]
Alright, some loose ends tied up, and we are soon exiting the city[Some time this weekend] so enjoy your last moments in Balice, the start[But definitely not end] of the Plague.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
OOC: Lol props for the cliffhanger Zam. Something tells me this is going to end like gears of war 3.

IC: -Raike didn't flinch as Odessa pulled the trigger, as he could see the safety was on. He had worried about the fact that the safety might not have worked, but the danger had been avoided. He could still see that Odessa still planned to carry out her threat if needed, as she broke the safety, nothing stopping her now. If there was one thing he was sure of in this world, it was that Odessa was a crazy psycho *****, along with Sarah, who was only a *****.-

-Sky winced slightly when it was pulled, but relaxed when he heard the click. This situation was a bit unsettling. Odessa was willing to destroy the world if this girl didn't obey her? If she was so smart and futury, why didn't she bring back some kind of shield disruptor that would create an exit route? Sometimes people just didn't think. Sky began to edge his way to Miharu, and when he got there he whispered something to her, loud enough only for her to hear.-

"Do you think you could use one of your knife tricks to get that gun away from here? I could make it it so that it goes a bit faster than normal, would that be enough?"

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Yue Uchiha

Yue heard Sky's statement from her super sharp ninja senses and chuckled. Even though Odessa broke the safety, she did have a plan B-Z. Putting a genjutsu was the easiest, Plan Z was the hardest. Plus, it wasn't like she was going to die anyways.

That won't work, telepathed Yue so only Sky and Miharu could hear. Don't worry, I have 25 more plans left. I've already finished each plan too, considering that I knew it was going to happen.

But, Yue-san is not from the future
, Miharu responded.

How I know what is going to happen is a secret. Don't worry about it, I got it.

Miharu sighed inwardly. Why do I suddenly have the feeling nothing is going to go well at all?

Yue sent Miharu a ****-eating grin.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
((I did say only Miharu, but they are controlled by the same person so blah. And Also I love how its like a telepathic chat room))
Sky Destan
-------------
-Sky held a hand to his temple, for two reasons. One, he wasn't exactly sure that Yue's plans would work, especially if Miharu thought they wouldn't. From what Raike had told him, she was the plan person, and her plans usually worked. The other reason, was he never really liked voices in his head, it reminded him too much of mind control. He responded with a hint of annoyance.-
" Look, I'm tryin to get out of this place alive, and without the Earth being blown to bits by Miss Psycho future girl over there, so please double, triple, and quadruple check you "plans."

Raike Destan
---------------
-Raike's mouth was formed in a tight line. He slowly reached behind his back to grab hold his sword, which he gripped tightly. There was no way he would be fast enough to snatch that gun from Odessa before she pulled that trigger, but he felt safer with that blade in his hand. Even with his new found powers there was nothing he could do. The way he saw it, if he snatched the gun, Sarah got away, and we all died. If He didn't Sarah would do something stupid and get them all killed. What to do....-

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Odessa Stocks:

Odessa sighed, if only the others knew her end goal, but part of her plan required, demanded even, that they remain ignorant. She looked at Sarah, "I need you to teleport us somewhere specific" Odessa said, Sarah glared at her, Odessa stared back.

Silva:

Odessa had written down the places she wanted them to get teleported to, but with one hand broken and one holding the gun she couldn't reach them herself. Silva got the paper for Odessa and gave it to Sarah, then returned to silently watching for anyone that might try and stop her.

Sarah looked at the paper, coordinates like might be used on military GPS, she could understand them well enough, their were two sets, labeled 'us' and 'them'. She had to assume us was Odessa and herself, and them was every other living being in the city. She noticed something else, the 'us' coordinates were vaguely familiar, she couldn't quite place it, which annoyed her to no end. But it would soon be time to leave and she would know soon enough, wherever it may be. After a moment the paper just... evaporated seemed like a good word. Sarah didn't looked surprised, she just re-read the the numbers in her own head and kept silent.

OOC: Alright then, very close now... Sarah and Odessa will be going somewhere other then where everyone else is going, but where and for what purposes remain unknown.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
((OOC: No, I did not miss Totodile's post. Yes, I am choosing to ignore it. Why? Yui is not even in the city anymore (she just teleported to somewhere else and still hasn't returned) and Yue looks nothing like Yui. Also, Yue would have been able to hear Sky anyways even if he wasn't talking to Miharu since Yue has awesome ninja skills and spies everywhere. Yes, that also means she saw the two locations. And since Yue likes to meddle, some of her spies will be following those two. No, they will not be able to locate her spies and/or kill them. She's been around for * amount of years, she should be able to fool two youngsters. :P))

Yue Uchiha

Yue sniffed mentally. Children distrust their elders so much nowadays. Plus, I'm pretty sure Miharu-chan was being sarcastic.

I was being sarcastic.

See! I told you!

Yue saw some information that her spies had given her. It seemed that Odessa just gave "Sarah" two locations to go to. Us, meaning "Sarah" and Odessa, them meaning everyone else. She blinked when she recognized the "us" location. Interesting...

Miharu Mizushima

Miharu blinked as a knowing and amused glint appeared in Yue/Yui's eyes. If she wasn't looking for it, she wouldn't have caught it. She doubted that anyone else would have caught it if they weren't looking for anything; it was that fast. Miharu couldn't help but sigh slightly. They were heading into dangerous territory; she didn't know what was going to happen and she didn't have enough clues to figure out what is. It seems that she would just have to "go with the flow". Damn.

Back