• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16]

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
  • Yui Uchiha

Yui petted Silver kindly, before picking her up in her arms. She carried her over to the group with Yashe flying behind her. "This is Silver. Please, treat him well."

Miharu Mizushima

Miharu watched as Yui befriended the Quilava, picked him and walked him over to the group introducing him. Miharu could feel pain resonating from Silver and couldn't help but think that if she met his trainer, she'd give him a thing or two to learn. Right now, she smiled at Silver.

"Hello," she said kindly and gently, perhaps getting some confused looks from the ones who knew her. "My name is Miharu."

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
  • He looks around at all of the new faces.

This is unusual... I feel like I'm dreaming... Can this be real...?

He basked in the warmth of the attention he was getting, and he nuzzles into his new owner's arms. He noticed that one of the others was talking to him.

"Hello, my name is Miharu." The human smiled at him as she spoke.

He couldn't help but smile a little bit.

I haven't felt this way since... Well... Never... I don't want to lose this feeling...

He lays in Yui's arms, laying on his back, paws outstretched up in front of her face.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Yui Uchiha

Yui looks quite amused when Silver nuzzled and his paws reach up to her face.

"Enjoying yourself?" Yui teased.

From where she was, Yashe smiled and winked at Silver.

"I told you she was a good person," stated Yashe. Yui looked up at Yashe.

"What? You told him I was a good person?" questioned Yui, before chuckling slightly. "Such a liar you are Yashe."

Yashe stuck her tongue out at Yui. "You are a good person, Yui."

Yui winked at Yashe. "But I am slightly insane." Yui sighed. "You don't even want to see me drunk."

Yashe blinked. "You never get drunk."

Yui sighed. "Sadly."

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • He smiles and takes the teasing warmly. He felt like nothing could make him sad... He felt like no one would hurt him anymore. He enjoyed the feeling.

"I told you she was a good person"

"What? You told him I was a good person? Such a liar you are Yashe."

"You are a good person, Yui."

"But I am slightly insane. You don't even want to see me drunk."

"You never get drunk."

"Sadly."

He couldn't help but smirk at the bickering between human and Pokemon. His flames were going, on head and bottom, but oddly enough, they didn't burn Yui while she held him...

His memories came flooding back, drowning him in fear.

"I SAID, use flamethrower!!!" The boy kicked the oddly colored Cyndaquil, screaming at him. The Cyndaquil stared at his opponent. The boy wanted him to attack a defenseless little Eevee, one that was his age. Just a baby! "DO WHAT I TELL YOU!!!" He kicked Cyndaquil again, flipping him up in the air, making him land face-first on the paved road. He got up, barely able to stand. The fear in the Eevee's eyes were the same as his. He knew exactly what would happen if the boy caught her. He didn't want any other Pokemon to go through this. He turned and bit the boy's arm, only to be thrown down to the ground and stomped on. "FINE!! You worthless Pokemon! I'll do it myself!!!" He grabbed the Eevee forcefully and threw her against a wall. Cyndaquil looked away. He couldn't bear to see that. The boy grabbed a pokeball and caught the poor Eevee. The last thing he saw of her was the look of fear while she was captured. He felt terrible. He couldn't save her.

His memory went forward a bit, about a week later.

"Why!? Won't!? It!? WORK!?!?!?" He screamed each word between beating the Cyndaquil with a fire stone. "DAMMIT!!!" He threw the stone at him with extreme force. Somehow, it worked. Cyndaquil had evolved into a Quilava. He layed on the ground, battered and beaten, and the boy just kicked him along because he wouldn't walk.

His flashbacks ended with one final memory.

"I hate you!!!" The boy pulled out a rifle from under a desk. "Now STAY!!!!!" He beat the Quilava with the rifle butt and aimed down the sights at him. "SIT STILL!!!!!" He shouted as he readyed his rifle.The Quilava looked around in a panic. There was only one option. Out the window. He knew it was a Two-story Building.

Suddenly his wounds drowned him in pain. The jump had damaged him severely.

Last edited:

Archipelago

Who knows?
    Years
  • "I'm not quite sure if we should check it out. I don't really trust the government," grumbled Yui.

Rook began to beat his wings a little more furiously now. It took that little extra effort to carry three people rather than two. Still, it wasn't difficult, and the Ditto-gone-Salamence had begun to hover above the ground a few feet. He didn't start to fly in any direction though, waiting patiently for an official command rather than a general opinion. What Rook lacked in common-sense he made up for in loyalty. The Ditto may not have looked like it, but he was.

Odile spoke up next. "No... there could be humans, yes, but being killed by them is not one of the best options. I wonder how they got through in air-support. It's too risky, I'm not going for it. If you wanna check it out, be my guest, but I'm not going to get killed by a group of soldiers for doing nothing." He pushed open a nearby door. "Ladies first?"

Cal rolled his eyes at the last comment, but then stared at Penny's expression. She was really hoping that these people in the helicopter could help them, but the other's thoughts were really starting to make her doubt her own self judgement. She shook her head a little as if trying to clear her head, but then sighed a little. Rook settled back down onto the floor with a similar expression as Penny had, while Cal was set in deep thought. Within a few seconds though, he leant over and whispered something into Rook's ear, at which the Ditto nodded and then they both turned to Yui and Odile.

"Me and Rook could always go," suggested Cal. "I'm smaller than all of you, and so's Rook if he stays in his normal form. Besides, he can always turn back into Salamence or something and fly us both outta there if need be."

Penny raised an eyebrow and looked at her sibling as if he were insane. "You are kidding, right? If they do have guns or something you'll be killed!"

"So?" replied Cal somewhat casually as he hopped off of Rook's back. "You were going to go and see who might be in the helicopters not five minutes ago. Why is it any different if I go?"

Penny placed her hands on her hips and glared at her brother somewhat angrily. Her expression quickly changed into a simple frown, and then into a little worry. Cal would get himself killed. Well, maybe it would be Rook's fault, but either way it would not end well. Still, getting the information as to whether or not these others were hostile or not would be vital, and Cal had managed to survive out here for the past few days with little trouble. He did look unharmed, at least physically. Penny could tell that he wasn't quite as upbeat as usual, but that was completely understandable here. Would Cal be able to do this safely? Would anyone in the group be willing to make that kind of risk? Penelope hoped not, but Cal seemed to follow up a little on the argument.

"It'll only take a few minutes, and if you want you can always follow up as a distraction if something bad does happen. But it wont anyway!"

Cal's mind was set on this, and Penny could tell. He always had been a little overly stubborn even in the most serious situations. Penny couldn't believe that she was actually starting to think that this was a good idea...

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Yui Uchiha

Yui sighed. "Cal, if you are going to go through with this and you are in any danger, scream 'Help' in your thoughts and I will be next to you in the next millisecond. Even if it kills your pride doing so, I. Don't. Care." Yui paused before grinning. "Plus, I have a feeling Penelope would kill someone if you die. And I have a feeling, since I'm nearest to her, that she'll be aiming for me. This is all in my self interest of course."

Yui glanced at Odile. "It should have been "women and children" first you know."

Yui Uchiha Clone 1

Silver seemed to be fine one moment, before he was drowning in fear the next. Yui realized that perhaps that part of the virus had begun to kick in. Yui paused slightly, before whispering an apology. She quickly set Silver down and slapped him across the face, breaking him from his fear and illusion.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Yui had smacked him across the face. Every memory of his previous trainer surged through him at lightning speeds. Fear engulfed him.

Sh-she is just l-like...H-him!

His mind went into panic. He suddenly bolted off, hoping to get as far from the humans as possible. The one he trusted! He couldn't believe it. He was whining as he ran. It seemed really loud. He had just realized. The infected had heard his loud squeal and surrounded him. He quivered in fear as they circled him and slowly moved in.

Wh-what do I do, what do I do???

In a last resort move, he created a fire blast. A HUGE one. He blasted it upward at all of the infected, and the billowing blue flames lit up in the sky, a truly amazing sight. Silver was injured from the jump he had made away from the boy. None of the humans nor the Togekiss seemed to notice how bad of a limp he had. He used all of his remaining energy in that attack. He collapsed on the spot, not knowing if he had destroyed his predators, or if there were any more in the area.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Yui Uchiha Clone 1

Yui cursed when Silver ran away. It was obvious that he know thought of her the same way as his old trainer. She sat there, slightly shocked, and watched him run away. She could hear Miharu sigh beside her before smacking her on the head. Yui flinched at the touch and willed her instincts not to gut Miharu on the spot.

"What is Yui waiting for?" asked Miharu, annoyance coating her voice although her face was blank as always. "Go after him."

Yui stood up and ran after him, Yashe flying after her. They had run a bit before a huge blue fire blast engulfed parts of the sky. Seeing it only made Yui and Yashe run and fly harder. They noticed several burning zombie bodies and Silver in the middle, obviously exhausted. Yui walked up to him cautiously, hands in front of her, signaling she meant no harm.

"There was a reason I slapped you across the face," Yui said dryly. "Physical pain breaks one out of the illusion, the fear. Even though I knew you were injured, you did have that limp after all, that was the best thing to do to break out of it. In order to show my forgiveness...If you want to attack me, go ahead. If you want to burn me with your flamethrower, go ahead. Scratch me, bite me, do whatever. Although, perhaps you should rest a bit first."

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • He looked up at her, his fear lowering, but he still kept his guard up. He was clearly confused now.

sh-she h-h-hit me... B-but... Now she wants me to attack...? I don't want to hurt anyone... I-I don't get it...

He planned his moves and made his decisions carefully. He sat there staring at her for a few minutes...

Last edited:

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • ((Overcoming homework and writers block YOSH!))
    Raike Destan
    ----------------
    -Thankfully, Raike had been able to break from his delusions. He had shaken his head, as it felt like he had a hangover, splitting headache and whatnot. His brother had still been looking at him weirdly as if he was some sort of monster. A swift smack to the back of Sky's head from Miharu had returned his brother back to normal. He quickly caught up with the others, catching sight of the oddly colored Quailava and sighing. He could already see that the poor pokemon had been abused before, and silently made a note in the back of his mind to hunt down that trainer. He grit his teeth when Yui smacked the pokemon, biting back his usual response which would have been to steal(punch) her in the jaw. He had already seen a bit of what she could do, and punching her would not have been smart at all. He watched as she chased after the pokemon and apologized, still a bit angry.-

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • His thoughts ran rampant throughout his mind. His eyes always showed his thoughts and feelings. And at this time they were no different.

He felt panicked. He felt scared. He felt betrayed.

He trusted her. The only human he had trusted after his cruel trainer. She had struck him, just as the boy had before her. He had remembered his fear for humans. She certainly acted different from him, but it wasn't enough. What's done was done, and there was no changing that. He was passive about many things. Maybe that's why he ended up with such a terrible human. And now her. Could he trust her or not? He decided to remain in place. He certainly wouldn't attack her. He hated to see anything in pain. He didn't know if he should trust her anymore or not. So he sat still. He watched her. It was her move to make...

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Odessa Stocks:

Odessa waited as Yui, her togekiss, and Silver all dealt with each other. She was both happy that Silver was going to go to a good home, but a little annoyed at how low the initial contact was taking, but she stayed quiet. She felt Silva give a small squirm when Yui slapped Silver, but she didn't say anything so Odessa remained quiet through that as well.

OOC: Two things, the Event got delayed because i've been doing lots of stuff this week. Second, I've been having a little trouble with internet, never more then a few hours or so and it just gets really slow, it doesn't quit out, but just keep it in mind, K?

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • ((OOC: First off, post just OOC things in the OOC thread. (DX) Second off, I have like five projects all due in the same day. Not only that, but my weekends are completely covered.))

Yui Uchiha Clone 1

Yui sighed when Silver didn't make a move but didn't say anything. "If Silver wants, he can come back to the group, even if he doesn't trust me anymore, but stay with one of the others. Or, you could just stay with only Yashe. I'll let her know to protect you, but allow me to come closer so I can patch up your injuries." Yui waited for Silver's reply.

Yashe could feel sadness and guilt radiating from her. Yahse knew that Yui knew that unless you can overcome the fear by yourself, only physical pain will break someone out of an illusion. Since Silver acted that way to a slap, that probably didn't hurt anymore and was for a good reason, it was obvious that he wouldn't be able to get over the illusion of the fear by himself. Yashe sighed slightly. Although, sometimes Yui really had no tact.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • (OCC: Here's my first post :))

Rina whimpered softly trying to make herself smaller and smaller as the constant banging and scratching against the door of the room continued. H...h...help m...me she thought continuously in her mind as she trembled curling up into a ball in the corner of the room looking a the gash on her leg that had attracted these zombies to where she was. M..mommy...d..daddy why did you leave me? she added to her thoughts thinking about her parents who had abandoned her. Looking up quickly as the door made a slight noise she whimpered more before snapping and most likely endangering herself more by starting to scream "HELP!!! PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP!!" she screamed as loud as she could absolutely terrified.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • ((I got this! Raike's rollin out))

Raike Destan
    ---------------

-Raike was about to say something to ease up the somewhat tense and akward silence, but he froze, appearing to be listening for something. To him it sounded as if a little girl was crying out. It was different from the cry of a witch though, he had had enough experiences to know. He turned to the group, one hand on his sword.-

"You guys hear that don't you?... I gotta check it out, especially with these helicopters closing in... not safe for a little girl. I'll be back... maybe."

-After saying this he sped off in the direction of the scream at an unreal speed. It wasn't too long before he reached the building where the scream came from. He could see why whoever was screaming, was. The building entrance was surrounded by the zombies... He thought a bit before running towards the ally, and jumped off the walls, reaching the floor where the screams were loudest. Diving through the window, he quickly did a recovery roll, then unsheathed his sword, holding it in one hand, while he held a desert eagle, and proceed down the hallway, decapitating and shooting the flesh-eaters that got in the way. It wasn't long till he reached the door. He impaled the zombies that seemed to be ripping away at the door, trying to get at whoever was in there. Then kicked open the door, and scanned the room, seeing a girl on the ground. She was alive,thank Arceus, but had a gash on her leg, not good. It had been the blood that had attracted the green tards. He held his hand out to the girl, offering to pull her up.-

"This no place for a little girl, what do you say we get out of here? And do be quick about it, because I can hear more of those guys coming up. With that leg it looks like you can't run... I guess I'll have to carry you."

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Rina whimpered looking at the man who had saved her as he extended a hand to help her up. She warily took his hand still trembling. "I..i thought th...there was no one..else alive" she whispered tears building up in her eyes which still showed 100% fear. If he hadn't shown up...I'd be dead right now she thought not taking her gaze away from him. "Please...can we leave" she added quietly hearing more zombies making their way up to where they where. All because she had gotten her leg caught on a piece of metal sticking out of a crashed car and hurt herself.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • Raike Destan
    ---------------
    -Raike sheathed his sword, and placed his gun back in its holster on his back. He then picked the girl up, and held her with two hands, smiling slightly-

"It's a good thing there are a few of us left huh? Well, you might want to hold on tight, this is gonna be one bumpy, and gruesome ride."

-Having said that, Raike rushed toward one of the open windows in the room, and dove through, landing on the concrete in crouch position, hard. He took a few seconds to recover, before he began to speed off in the direction he had come from, with the same inhuman speed as before, only a bit slower because of the extra passenger. It wasn't long before he saw his old group again in the distance. He began to think about how we would close that wound, because now the zombies would be coming for us too.-

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Odessa Stocks:

Right, we should probably be getting to the top of one of the skyscrapers" she said. She started off towards the nearest skyscraper, nt checking to see if anyone else was following.

Psychic:

Psychic looked at Odessa, her mind was still blocked, and she didn't trust the girl not to lead them straight into danger. She sighed, and followed her. She needed her alive in the end anyways, both for the purpose of maintaining a good relation with others and because she was herself.

Josh Stocks:

Josh looked at Odessa as she walked quickly towards the nearest skyscraper, he didn't like the idea of 'meeting' whoever was coming in the helicopters. He stayed where he was, waiting to see who else followed her.

Pre-EVENT post

S.W.A.T. [Real name: Unknown, Age: Unknown, Gender: Unknown]

S.W.A.T. felt the copter jerk as they leveled out, they had started their short flight towards the once grand city of Balice, home of 70% of the worlds current scientific study and military tech studies. They, S.W.A.T. and the others in the helicopter, had been given orders, very specific orders. That was not what S.W.A.T. was here for, S.W.A.T. was here to gather whatever military tech he could and destroy all the rest.

Their was a simple reason S.W.A.T. would be doing this, the world had fallen into war. The fall of the city of Balice had been a spark, countries had started fighting, Balice being the center of pretty much every counties military tech studies, and no country wanted any other country to invade the city and take the tech, so it was a world war over this city, over a worlds worth of advanced military tech. That had been roughly two weeks ago and the quarantine had not gone quite as planned for the city. Now it was S.W.A.T.'s job to enter the city, and make sure nothing left the city that could be used for war in anyones hands but S.W.A.T.'s own.

The helicopter gave another jerk again as it faced a small updraft, then level out again. This helicopter was itself, unimpressive, oddly low quality, all the transport choppers were, their was a reason for this. Most of the soldiers being sent in knew everything about the virus, or cure as it was originally supposed to be. The plan was to kill these soldiers to reduce the risk of it getting out that the company that hired them had been the one behind this outbreak. Their was the bonus of also destroying the military tech, making the city a pointless endeavor for every other country and further reducing the chances that some invading force would figure out the company's responsibility for the cities fall.

S.W.A.T. knew all this because S.W.A.T. did not work for the company, and did not plan in being in Balice when the final strike came to eliminate the soldiers, zombies, and city in on blow.

500 miles away a stealth bomber was being modified to launch new WMDs. Ten times the power of the first A-bomb, a tenth the weight, a hundredth the price to manufacture, and no radioactive fallout to deal with in the aftermath.

The chopper neared the city, S.W.A.T. prepared to launch into the plan, thinking through every detail.

OOC: Well, their we go, we now know that the world has fallen into war, and in an attempt to shield themselves from blame the company responsible for the zombies are sending in any soldiers who knew of the project, then bombing the city like hell, thus making the city of no military importance and destroying all the evidence in one fell swoop. But here is S.W.A.T., a mysterious figure who is seeking to rescue to military tech, then escape the city.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Rina nodded her face buried in the mans shirt holding on to it. When he dived through the window it took all she had not to scream again. "Y..your endangering yourself...and anyone wi..with you" she whispered looking at her bleeding leg. She had figured out the hard way that the Zombies were attracted by blood. She was shocked that this man could run so fast and realized she had no idea who saved her. "M..my names R..Rina...wh..what's yours?" she whispered trying to keep from crying.

Back