• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Platinum Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2009
    When you want to battle with a friend locally do you have to lvl your pokemon to the same lvl or will it auto lvl them to 50 like the battle tower?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Locally you have to level them out but if bot of u can log on Wifi then its a solution. Not sure why though.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2009
    Does anyone know when Platinum is coming out in Europe/Uk?

Cause I'm thinking of getting it

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2016
    Thinking Of A Name, you need a action replay to do this if the event is over. Also, I don't know the date when pokemon platinum comes out in Europe. If you want it, just get it in english instead. the only thing about it is that it is coming out in summer in Europe.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2009
    I can't migrate pokemon. When I try it says that I already migrated pokemon but when I talk to the Pal Park man he says that I havent.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    ROM platinum games mess up all the time. Are you using a ROM or a Japanese bought one?

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2016
    .Lynne, the reson why you can't do it is because the time is different on both games.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2009
    Hmmm I see. My Emerald says the internal clock has run dry........is that my problem.

Furu*Chikara*Usagi

Insane Legendary Trainer
    Years
  • I have a way to get both Movie Shaymin and Movie Regigigas. It's not involving the Japanese event but It IS a code.

Would anyone be okay with that?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2016
    Maybe. You probaly have to redo the clock or you have to beat the game.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Thinking Of A Name, you need a action replay to do this if the event is over.

If you were talking about picking up the Gracidea Flower, then no, there is no set time period for picking it up and thus no need for an Action Replay. If you were talking about getting an Event Shaymin to trigger the flower, then you are again incorrect, as simply trading for one works exactly as well.

I can't migrate pokemon. When I try it says that I already migrated pokemon but when I talk to the Pal Park man he says that I havent.

Considering that this is the Platinum Q&A Thread, I am guessing that you are using Platinum, yes? Only Japanese GBA games can migrate to Japanese DS games.

I have a way to get both Movie Shaymin and Movie Regigigas. It's not involving the Japanese event but It IS a code.

Would anyone be okay with that?

If you are talking about an Action Replay code, then no, I believe that would technically be against the rules.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • I guess while we are on the subject. What exactly are movie/event Pokemon? How do you get them? Do you have to have WiFi when the event happens?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I guess while we are on the subject. What exactly are movie/event Pokemon? How do you get them? Do you have to have WiFi when the event happens?

Movie Events are special Pokemon that are given out at Japanese theaters showing the corresponding movie. They are given out over local wireless and are not available over Wi-Fi outside of direct trading with another player.

Since Pokemon movies are no longer shown in North American theaters, these events are supplied in other ways, usually involving Toys-R-Us. The ALAMOS Darkrai from a while back is an example.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • Movie Events are special Pokemon that are given out at Japanese theaters while showing the corresponding movie. They are given out over local wireless and are not available over Wi-Fi outside of direct trading with another player.

Since Pokemon movies are no longer shown in theaters in other areas, these events are supplied there in other ways, usually involving Toys-R-Us. The ALAMOS Darkrai from a while back is an example.

I've always wondered this, thank you very much for the prompt answer.

paketo

Pickachu friend
    Years
  • guys,all that you said are good but I wanna ask a basic qestion:When pokemon platinoum(english version) will come in europe(Greece)??????

JesseRocket

Rookie Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Hey guys! Anyone know the release date for the game here in the UK? Thanks :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back