• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD: Legend Rescue Team

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
  • Vor woke up rather silently. He hoped that he would have gotten a good nights sleep after all of that hard work but he would almost assume that he felt even worse! He was still rather sleepy when instructions were being given to the group but he did catch that he would be working with Van. They had two jobs too do it seemed... but what a reward! 600 Poke! Though Vor was likely going to have to split up the money... still, 200 poke was alot of money nonetheless. And they still had another mission after that. It was a darn good thing this was all going to be done in one day...

Vor wandered over to where Van had been waiting, Wobbling a little bit. He still felt the need to get himself some sleep. "Morning..." Vor said quietly.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Van smiled at Vor sleepily as he ambled to the front to join him. He looked around for Rafael, but the Pichu didn't seem to be awake. He could catch up later...

"Hey Vor! How ya feeling about us working together until you get a partner?" Van asked as he got to his feet and began walking to where he could get his badge upgraded to add members to his team. Maybe now he could get Silva to join him! When she was fully recovered, of course. Once that was taken care of, he turned to Vor.

"I'm going to run into town and get some supplies for my team! If you want I can meet you there. I'll also stop by Roserade's to pick up that medicine for Pidgeotto!" Van said excitedly. He walked out to the train and boarded it, waiting for other's to get on and go to town.

Megaman765

Years
  • Vor followed Van out to the train after he got his badge upgraded. He decided to stick with Van rather then split up. Luckily he managed to get to the train before Van could. The train itself was rather quiet. He could see Van sitting adjacent from where he was... two rescue missions. Another eventful day. Wonderful.

"Hey Van, here's hoping I don't have to save your butt again. Haha" Vor joked.

Nideous

Years
  • "Hm... We both need to watch each others backs in there. I think we can handle it though. We're both really tough!" Van said as the train rumbled and took off. Van hoped Rafael could hold his own in a fight. The pichu did look scrappy, what with the chunk taken out of his ear and what not, but how strong was he? Could he handle himself? Because Van and Vor would be having enough problams taking care of their own skin! The train rumbled to a stop outside of town. Van grinned and hopped off the train. He was greeted by Silva, who was munching on a Pecha Berry. He could never get over her sweet tooth.

"Hey, just wanted to tell you that Roselia has a great pick of Pecha Berries today! Go by and get one, she's giving them out! Hey Vor! Catch you boys later!" Silva said. She finished her berry and limped over to get on the train. Van wondered where she was going now. Ah well, he'd catch up with her later. He walked out to Roselia's berry orchard. He was met by her, with a jangle of beads she often wore around her neck and the pleasent aroma of the many berries she grew.

"Oh Van! Darling! It's been too long!" she said, sweeping him into a large hug. Van groaned. Roselia was like the clingy aunt that always showed up on holidays that you didn't really like. Roselia let go of him and he took a few involuntary steps back.

"Nice to see you too, Roselia. The guild asked me to-" Van began but was cut off by her. She smiled at him and eyed his rescu badge.

"Oh! You're a part if the guild! I'm so proud of you. Your little friend Silva has been helping me pick the Pecha Berries. I was a few short of what I counted at the beginning, but that's alright. Here, take one! They are good for healing poison!" she said, sweeping a large Pecha Berry and dropping it into his bag without even asking him. And Van knew what happened to those missing Pecha Berries. Silva probably ate them. Van smiled his thanks at her.

"Um... Sorry, I'll pay for them, because Silva probably ate them. You know how she is... Anyway, The guild sent me to pick up some medicine for Pidgeotto and-" Van said but was abruptly cut off again.

"Oh, so your going to help the poor dear? Be careful in Pitch Forest little one! Here's the medicine the guild requested!" Roselia said, putting the unknown bottle in Van's bag as well. Van shook his head at her.

(OOC: I hope you don't mind how I portrayed Roselia. She gets on Van's nerves. :3)

Megaman765

Years
  • Vor stepped off the train and let Van lead the way. On the way they did actaually run into Silva who mentioned that Rosilia had a couple of Peacha berrys growing over at the orchard. Perfect! Poison was pretty darn deadly so having a good supply of peacha berries would prove handy. Silva seemed to be taking the train... hmm... curious...

When the reached the Orchard Rosilia was as clingy as ever, hugging Van at first sight. Better Van then Vor... he thought. Van seemed to be handling the gathering of the berries pretty well...

"Heh, well, where to next? Wanna head off to Plusle and Minun next? Dunno if they changed their stock yet." Vor said.

Nideous

Years
  • "Vor! Dorling I didn't see you there! How are you?" Roselia said sweeping Vor into a large hug. Van snickered at him. When it wasn't happening to him, Roselia's antics were pretty funny. Still, it was pretty annoying for her to be acting like this.

"Heh, anyway Roselia, Vor and I have to go. We'll let you know how the rescues go, ok?" Van said. Roselia let go of Vor and turned to Van. She had a smile on her face.

"Of course Darlings. I would never wnat to keep you from your missions! Good luck you two! And do try not to get hurt! Nursing Van back to health once was enough!" Roselia said, her eyes twinkling. Van knew she had enjoyed every minute Van had lay on the pallet she had made for him as she fed him berry paste when he got back with Silva. Van nodded and looked at Vor.

"Well, shall we? I need to pick up a few Oran Berries. I only have one left. How are you on supplies Vor?" Van said. He began to lead the way to the shop. Once there he looked at Plusle and Minun.

"Hi guys! Can I get two Oran Berries, and an apple?" Van asked. Minun disappeared into the back room and returned with his items. Van put the money on the counter and stepped back for Vor to shop while he put his items in his bag.

"Hey Vor. I have some Geo Pebbles in here! Do you have a long Range attack? I don't need them, because I know Flamethrower and Shadow Ball. Did you want them or should I drop them off in storage?" Van asked. He looked at Vor while sorting the crap in his bag out.

Megaman765

Years
  • "Oh! Uh..." Before Vor could answer he was swept into a hug as well. "Heh... good to see you too..." Vor said slightly happy. After that little scene, Vor followed Vor over to Plusle and minun's shop. Vor remembered he still had that seed that Van had given him earlier... would sure make treasure easier to find...

"my supplies aren't exactly all that great really. Wonder when they'll start stocking up TMs?" Vor wondered. He had about 350 Poke on him from the last missions. That would settle him well enough. He too bought himself a few apples and oran berries. He was satisfied after that. He was left to about 250 poke.

"Um... I'd say you should hang onto the Geo Pebbles. You never know what might happen. I'm focused on long range myself but if you lose those abilities you become kinda helpless." Vor said.

Nideous

Years
  • "Hmm... Mine either. I only have about 350 poke left. Got some Oran Berries, a Pecha Berry, an apple, and some Geo Pebbles. I don't have enough to get a TM. Even if they had some, I wouldn't be able to afford it. Anyways... We'll be splitting 600 poke for rescuing that Zangoose. I wonder what we'll get for rescuing Pidgeotto!" Van said happily as he began walking to the gate. He was ready to go!

"Anyways, I hope that Rafael catches up to us soon. I'm not too keen on going in without my partner... Again. Even though you'll be there. Hm..." Van said as he paused at the gate, suddenly deep in thought. What was it with him. His partners always seemed to get into big trouble. First Silva gets hurt, then Snack dies. What if he was bad luck? He shook that thought out of his head. He couldn't think like that. He had to focus on the mission. He began walking again.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    I would wake up really late and notices that van and vor were not there. I would walk outside in search of the two of them. I would then bump into Zeke the Sigilyph
    " Have you seen Van and Vor," I ask Zeke
    " Check by the gate," he replied
    I then walk to the gate and see them there and smileing and panting.

Nideous

Years
  • Van had only taken two steps when Rafael came running up. He was panting and smiling at them. Van smiled back, his previous thoughts forgotten.

"Hey there! You ready to go? The three of us will be completeing two rescues in Pitch Forest. The first one is a Zangoose cub that got lost in there somewhere. And finally we have to deliver some medicine to and rescue a pidgeotto. I've already gotten our supplies! Vor, Rafael, you two ready for this?" Van said, more for Rafael's benifit than for Vor's. He wasn't too sure Rafael had been awake when the missions were being given out. Van nodded at the two of them and began walking toward Pitch Forest.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    " Yea im ready to go," I said still a sleepy. I would then walk foward and trip over a rock. " owww stupid rock how dare you trip me " I would then walk next to Van a little more confident because I have both Van and Vor as partners. Under my breath you could hear me grumble " stupid rock you made me trip grrrrrrrr "

crebirk

This is Halloween
    Years
  • "Wake up, sweeties!" Luna once again said in Navi's head, which made Navi have a major headache. Navi got up and ate quickly so he could get his mission as soon as possible "You, team Liquid Metal, you did excellent work finding that treasure," Luna said in an eerie tone "Today there is a thief that needs to be caught. He is a seel, to be found in Sea Cavern. Whatever you do, don't make the same mistake that Vor did. Do not go beyond even the fourth floor, or you will be severely punished not by us, but by the Pokemon there. The seel is about as strong as you are, so I doubt he'll go below that floor either. You'll be working with Mitchell the Fraxure." "Okay, now, I'm assuming y'all want more team members, right?" Luke said to them. "Then, you should go talk to Della. She doesn't configure your teams, that's Luna's job, but she forges the add on to the badge that allows you to have the wild Pokemon join your team. Once you have too many members, you'll talk to Luna to arrange your team," "That sounds like a use full feature" Navi said rather quietly. "Mitchell!" Sol yelled A fraxure came down into the common room, "You'll be working with Team Liquid Metal. They're out to catch a thief after they meet with Della for the badge add on. Would you please make sure they don't go past the fourth floor?"
    "Sure thing, Sol," Mitchell turned to Jake and Navi. "You two look funny. Let's go talk with Della," Mitchell had a very odd accent, which Jake pointed out. "Well, you sound funny, so you have no right to be talking about us," he chided.
    "I like you. I can tell you fight good fight," Mitchell grinned. They all went to the second floor where the met Della
    "I'm guessing y'all need a recruitment badge add-on?" Della said "Yup. We're going to find a seel in Sea Cavern, but first we need to talk to Zeke," Jake told her.
    "We'll, y'all be careful out there, ya here? It's very sad when somebody goes to heaven." Della held a small pin, which she held next to the badge on the treasure bag. It changed the badge from a silvery white to a dark grayish color. "It'll still change colors when you rank up, it'll just be darker. Good Luck, darlin's!" Della waved Jake and Navi went to the main floor, and found Zeke.
    "You never paid us for the treasure we found," he said when they found the sigilyph.
    "Oh, right! Here you go." Jake walked back to Navi and Mitchell, "So, is there anything we should get before we leave for the dungeon?"
    "Well, we should probably stop at Roselia's orchard and get something from her once we get to town. She'll be able to give you something for free," Mitchell said.
    "Okay, Navi, can you think of anything? we have I think 520 poke now, and 320 is in the bank. We should probably buy some gummies, is there anything else?"
    "Oh! What sorry I kind of fazed out a few minutes ago. Sorry" Navi said.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • "I asked you if we should get anything else. You know what, never mind, we'll just see if Minun has any reviver seeds," Jake sighed. If Navi was going to just space out like that, well, it wasn't going to be helpful. Jake, Navi and Mitchell all walked towards the train station and got on with Vor, Van and Rafael. They sat a little ways off and seemed to be happily talking amongst themselves. They got off the train and the first stop was Roselia's Orchard.
    "Hello, their my sweets!" she said and stopped tending to one of the bushes, "Were you looking for some berries?" she asked and plucked a few Oran berries and a pecha berry from the trees with her vines.
    "Thank you very much," Jake smiled and then they left. Jake walked up to Minuns shop and asked for a reviver seed and one silver, and one blue gummy.
    "Yup, here you go!" Minun said happily. Navi pulled out all the money they had, but Minun frowned. "This is no where near enough. Gummies and reviver seeds cost 800 a piece, remember?" Jake rubbed his blades against each other, embarrassed at forgetting something so obvious. "Sorry, just an apple then," Minun took 25 of the poke and tossed an apple into the bag. "Have a nice day anyways!" he called.
    "Well, that's over with," Jake sighed and walked over to the statues, looking int he direction of the bank. There was a massive crater spanning the width of the road times two. There was blood on the ground and all of the statues were in fact cracked, but they had been repaired. These townsfolk greatly appreciated the heroes and did not like having the statues being defiled, by natural cause or otherwise. Jake leaned against the base of Astons feet paws and looked around.
    "Well, we'd better get going." Mitchell said to them.

(Crebirk, you can do the first floor post)

Nideous

Years
  • Van looked at Rafael after he got up from tripping over a rock. He still seemed half asleep. Would he be alright? Van wasn't sure he was going to be much help in Pitch Forest. Still, he was here now. Maybe he would be able to help them out. Van said nothing and kept walking, his two friends in tow.

"Well, here we are. The entrance to Pitch Forest. Either of you want to take the lead or shall I?" Van asked with a smile when they reached their destination. He was a little loath to come back here after the crap that had went down here yesterday, but his personal feeling about the place weren't important. He had a job to do. Two of them in fact. He wasn't about to give up now!

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    " I would like you to take the lead if thats ok with you " I would stand behind Van thinking about how hard this forest will be even with two partners. I would still look back at Vor and Van twitching my ears. I then sigh and shock myself to wake myself up.

Megaman765

Years
  • Vor nodded to Van. "Right. If anything, I say getting the medicine to the Pidgeotto is our first priority if we run into her first. " Vor said as he followed Van and Rafael too the forest. Their clients were certainly offering alot... funny how much folks would offer for the safety of their loved ones. Not that he was greedy enough to care about the scale of the rewards. He was just happy to help.

"I'm set for anything that tries to get us Van. just try to stick together when we're in there." Vor said.

Nideous

Years
  • "Alright Rafael. You take the lead for the first floor. We'll swap around for the next one, and then whoever was last will lead for the third floor. We can do this guys!" Van said with a smile. He took a place near the back. Then he turned to Vor.

"Yeah, no doubt. Going off on our own will only get us hurt. Trust me, I know that from experience," Van said. He huffed slightly, and blew a small flame. He smiled as the fire danced for him, quickly snuffing it out before the whole forest went up in flames. He looked around at his team. They seemed about as ready as they could get.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • (OOC) Once everyone finished their missions and gets their rewards, which is a reviver seed for each member of the mixed team, I will perform a time lapse and it will be a week and a half later. everyone will be level 17 and 1000 extra poke. You can have one team member join in that time. At that time, I will make a post as Rela. In formation will be given then.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    First Floor: I walk in the forest a little bit scared but not showing it as a Pidgey attacks me with peck but I counter with quick attack and the pidgey flies backwards into a wall and faints. I would then approach something that looks like stairs and we walk up them and end up on the second floor

Nideous

Years
  • (OOC: I know it's hard, but please try to make your posts a little more detailed than that. Please try to follow the example Megaman and I set. You don't have to do it exactly like us, but you should at least add more detail in your posts.)

Van took the lead on the second floor. He walked along, and found an Apple on the ground. He picked it up and put it in his bag. He sniffed around, and caught a scent that didn't belong. A young scent.

"Hey, I think the Zangoose kid is on this floor!" Van whispered excitedly. He spotted the stairs in a corner and ignored them for now. He walked down a long hallway filled with twists and turns. It was dark, but the flames he had boiling inside him provided enough light for everyone to see. A Rattata came out of nowhere and bit him on the leg. He grew angry when he spotted a nick in the anklet Silva had given him. He grew furious.

"Don't ever touch that you jerk!" Van roared angrily, roasting the poor Rattata with a Fire Fang. Poor thing never stood a chance. He looked up and saw a young Zangoose looking at him with a terrified expression. Crap, he must have scared the kid.

"Don't worry. We're here to rescue you," Van said, taking a step toward the youngster. That was the wrong move, as he turned tail and fled.

"Oh for the love of Arceus!" Van said. He dashed after him, blasting a Ralts that happened to be blundering by on accident. He had been aiming for a Seviper that was following the Zangoose. Van spotted the long tail go around the corner. He ran as fast as he could, his tails gaining a silvery sheen. Van leapt into the ait and slammed his tails down on the Seviper, slamming it to the ground. The Seviper got back up and coiled around him, choking the life out of him. (OOC: Sorry for the slight bunnying.) His team mates sprang into action and knocked the Seviper out. Van struggled and his friends pulled him out of the Seviper's coils. He turned and saw Zangoose disappearing up the stairs.

"Guys, let's try not to spook him. I messed up big time. Let's go get him before he gets hurt," Van said as he followed Zangoose up the stairs.

(OOC: Your turn Megaman.)

Back