• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poemon Mystery DUngeon : Escaping the Dark OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
Years
  • Ahem, Primal Chansey. First, this is the RolePlay forums. It's not really the area to discuss the Mystery Dungeon Game. To learn about RolePlaying then you should visit this thread. If you are new to the forums, I suggest you read the rules and perhaps introduce yourself in the New Users/Welcome board and then get around and learn about the forums and where to post what. As for editing... You just need to click on the edit button after each post ><

But yeah. I stand on my opinion of ch33zyness xD

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • o_0 who are chu abnd why have you come into the role-play thread *holds Primal against wall and hand cuffs him* >:| get ouuuttttt

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

So apparently Pokemon community has completely screwed me over, and after I went to post my three-hour typed post that was absolutely perfect, it says that it cannot be posted because a security token is missing or some crap like that. And i'm extremely extremely pissed, so could everyone please hold off on posting until I re-write the whole thing? *Sephiroth theme music plays*

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Lol okay umbreon girl..Sorry to here abotu what happen to your post. but try copying it next tiem that way you want loose it all.. 0.o;

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

I typed it out on Word where I saved like every two minutes. Good thing too, because there were three power surges over the course of two hours. ;P Soo Diego. I think everyone here can agree that my post was in fact teh' cheesiet. >D

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • I have announced that Lewon has gone to the fricken rackin dark side :< EBIL!!!! Leon were gonna have to battle j0000 :<

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
  • Leon is on the darkside and he has gotten a new power that will really shock you. If you battle me, be prepared to cry.

_Diego//

Years
  • Dammit! @)*#^!@)&*#^$!!!! I had like this awesome post that was probably the best fricken piece of text I have ever managed to make since I have memory; but it still wasn't done when I had to leave, so I left my computer on standby mode and decided I would finish when I came back. Turns out my mom wanted to use the computer and since she know literally nothing about computers she closed the document I was typing without saving. Gah! I'm so pissed...

Now I'll have to type everything again... And I'm more than 200% sure this won't be as good as the original. Man...

And I guess I supposed well. My post sucked! Dx. The original one was like, waaaaaay better. More detail and ch33zyur. That's what I get for not saving my documents. ><

Last edited:

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

;-; I completely sympathize. Something similar has happened to me TWICE in the past two days. The second post I wrote wasn't for PMD, but actually for Legendary Guardians, and was like uber-awesomeness and such, but stupid me decided to give PC a second chance not to screw me over and type it in teh' post box, so when I did I went to preview the post so I could c/p, and it ended up doing the same exact thing. -__-' I'm still not finished typing my new post, but i'll tell you right now that it's complete suckage compared to the orignal.

KingKaos

Years
  • I am sorry that Leon has gained so many different powers after that post. I am apologizing now. What did you guys think of the transformation?

BigfootTheUnbeatable

Phillies World Champions 2008!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    It's a insanely ridiculous. You just took out every pokemon in Crystal Cave withone Flame Wheel and defeated Azelf. I'm sorry but that's major Gary-Stu or whatever the Pokemon equilvalent of that is.

@GhostPrincess: Why are you going to Crystal Cae, I thought you were going to Foggy Lake to battle Illusion Groudon.

_Diego//

Years
  • I think it's really more than fair that Leon gets a big power boost, considering he has to battle the whole other characters. However, I don't think it'd be fair that he can just rush through everyone just easily like that; especially a legendary Pokemon. x___x'. And GhostPrincess, I'm thinking it would have been better to give Leon some time to plan something more intricate with the Time Gear rather than just approaching and knocking him so quickly >>'. But yeah, this is all just my point of view, so whatever *dies*.

And Eletj, I guess that's Ok. Not anything to be sorry about. I guess it'd be more realistic, though, if we made the last route to camp walking; considering Toby probably has no idea of where the rest of the Pokemon set up the official guild camp. And talking about it; GhostPrincess, where is the camp set up? Is it like, already in Foggy Lake? I'm guessing the Pokemon want to spend the night in a camp rather that face Groudon and meet Uxie in the middle of the night and in such a tired state.

KingKaos

Years
  • I got the idea from looking at Naruto. That is where I get my ideas for my post.

I would also like to add that I took out the monster house with flame wheel and flamethrower.

Now let me ask who is more powerful Darkrai or Azelf? Darkrai

And that is why Leon could defeat Azelf, because the power of Darkrai was running through him.

Anyway try to leave Leon alone for a while, he tries to find answers from Darkrai. Thank you and goodbye. *bows to everyone*

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

You can be assured, Kam that Radian won't confront Leon for awhile. >>' She is practically dead with fatigue, as everyone knows. About like me, at this point. ^_~ And I was wondering the same thing, GP-chan. Where exactly is the Camp set up? I was thinking Foggy Lake, and Edward is also there, so Bigfoot if you wish to make a surprise appearance or ambush or something? *Shrugs* idk. Just a thought. Until I find out anything for sure, though, i'll just make my next post responses to all the other characters. <3

_Diego//

Years
  • Yeah, Marc'll giveth him his space too. There's no logical reason I can think of, anyway, for him to search for him at the moment. ><. Anyway, GhostPrincess, I sorta took the leading step and got to the conclusion that the camp in which characters were ought to spend the night was already at Foggy Lake, or at least somewhere nearby. x_x'. Yeah, sorry about that. I'll edit if needed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back