• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity on Xbox Live

Games you own, or would like to play (vote all that apply)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Add me please (Slowracer77).

Hope I can do online free roam in GTA 4 without getting into a gun battle around every corner -_-.

And 2 things to note:

1. I'm only here on weekends during school/collage time. Holidays i'm always avalible.

2. Can we have party nights on a time that's good for both the US and UK? By the time it's 8pm over there it's about 1-3am here.
    What would be a good time for you guys?

We could consider doing a Friday game night one week and a Saturday afternoon (so Saturday night for you) gaming session the next week.

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    What would be a good time for you guys?

We could consider doing a Friday game night one week and a Saturday afternoon (so Saturday night for you) gaming session the next week.

I'm good anytime I am at home. Friday or Saturday at or past 7.00pm UK time would be great.

However I'm suffering from them damn red rings atm so I'm not sure how long before I can join you guys.

Years
  • I'd be up for some Xbox Live gaming with you guys. I have Left 4 Dead, Call of Duty 4, Battlefield Bad Company and Gears of War from that list. :) My gamertag is CoG Mysterio feel free to add me!

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • I was looking for this, my GT is acepc. I only play Halo 3 online, but if you want to play message me either here or on XBL.

b0RicU4™

Needs help on a hack PM me.
    Years
  • i like this idea i just found this post haha

well i play halo3 CoD4 and CoD:Waw all the time i plllay mostly on CoD:4 tho and then halo3 and last CoD:WaW

i have more but those r the ones i play online :P

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Guys, don't forget that we're going to try to pull off a gaming night tonight. I know it's a bit late notice and there were no reminders sent out, but if anyone wants to play Halo, just message me on XBL or here on PC and I'll make a party. If there's another game you want to play, we can try to arrange that too.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • Guys, don't forget that we're going to try to pull off a gaming night tonight. I know it's a bit late notice and there were no reminders sent out, but if anyone wants to play Halo, just message me on XBL or here on PC and I'll make a party. If there's another game you want to play, we can try to arrange that too.

Darn if I had check PC earlier, I was playing tonight and everything, do you guy also play on Saturday night too?

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
    Years
  • Sounds fun, lets own some noobs, heh heh...
    ELIMINATOR 1177- its also in my contacts page.
    I havnt been on in awhile because of school, but onec it gets to the 28th, I'm back...
    I am extremely good at FPS and Flight Sims/Action
    You should add H.A.W.X and Ace Combat 6 to that list as well, and MAYBIE (big maybie) Over-G Fighters
    Also I'm ok at RTS so Halo Wars, EndWar, or even Civ Rev would be good too.
    I am looking forward to this... :D

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
  • So...Got my 360 back today. It was working great for the first 20 minutes or so, then suddenly the screen just froze on me while I was playing RE5. No big deal. So I shut the console off, and turn it back on. The dashboard was working fine, and the game was showing up. Then when I tried starting the game up, I get the message "The disk is unreadable" at the title screen. Shut it off again, tried another game. Sure enough, within 5 minutes of playing SF4, I get the same "The disk is unreadable" error message. Tried a 3rd game. I was able to play Left 4 Dead for a solid 15 minutes or so before that "disk is unreadable" message came back up in the middle of gameplay. My disks are all in fine shape, with no visible scratches/marks on the bottom, so it can't be that they're "unreadable."

20 minutes. That's how long I was able to play this replacement unit they sent out to me after my last 360 RR'd. Now I have to go through the entire process all over again? Eff that. I'm going out and buying a ps3 tomorrow :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    So...Got my 360 back today. It was working great for the first 20 minutes or so, then suddenly the screen just froze on me while I was playing RE5. No big deal. So I shut the console off, and turn it back on. The dashboard was working fine, and the game was showing up. Then when I tried starting the game up, I get the message "The disk is unreadable" at the title screen. Shut it off again, tried another game. Sure enough, within 5 minutes of playing SF4, I get the same "The disk is unreadable" error message. Tried a 3rd game. I was able to play Left 4 Dead for a solid 15 minutes or so before that "disk is unreadable" message came back up in the middle of gameplay. My disks are all in fine shape, with no visible scratches/marks on the bottom, so it can't be that they're "unreadable."

20 minutes. That's how long I was able to play this replacement unit they sent out to me after my last 360 RR'd. Now I have to go through the entire process all over again? Eff that. I'm going out and buying a ps3 tomorrow :P
    Try clearing your Xbox's cache.

Kaiyori

Godzrilla hungry?
    Years
  • GT;; Dancing Waffles

Games;;
    CoD4
    Rainbow Six Vegas
    Halo 3

I mainly play CoD4 and I am online a lot on weekends.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • Hi there, on the Xbox 360, my name is nitrous flame x. The games I dominate are mostly the Madden NFL games. Does anybody play those games?

Dan LegitTrading

Legit Trader
    Years
  • ADR3NALINE xi

thats my gamertag, unfortunately i had to sell alot of my games so i dont have much of the mentioned games =/ I'll add the gamertag anyways.

I'll see what i can do tho.

and how about Skate2? thats good fun online with friends.

6players online tho.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • I've finally ordered CoD4.
    I should be getting it in around a week.

Crazy how buying CoD4 at a local store is more expensive than ordering it from a foreign country :(
    Game prices in Japan are outrageous IMO

Morbid Anatomy

Hierarchy
    Years
  • My GT is Morbid Anatomy with a space, I got Halo 3, COD4, Gears 2 and Team Fortress 2. My internet is weird right now but it'll be sorted out soon

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
  • Gamertag-Knilshadowlink
    Games I Own-Halo 3, Gears of War 2...(yeah can't we add some more? >< I have a few more, but they aren't listed...what about Halo Wars, RE5, or LotR:Conquest?)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back