• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Excuse me if I am being too demanding but can we have certain pokemon following the main character's sprite? For example, Red always keeps either pika or eevee outside their balls...... If it's not too much trouble.....

Only a few people have been able to do this successfully. It is very hard to accomplish so don't be put off if he doesn't implement this.

Here's a thread on a bunch of people trying to figuring it out:

pokecommunity /showthread.php?t=204651

(Put it together since I can't post links yet)
    Rockmanmegaman, glad to see you're back on. Keep up the good work.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    After 4pm, I'll finish my exams. After that, I can be more committed to the hack.

Excuse me if I am being too demanding but can we have certain pokemon following the main character's sprite? For example, Red always keeps either pika or eevee outside their balls...... If it's not too much trouble.....

The follow me script is really really really hard to make.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2014
    It is I'm making a sprite w/ pikachu on shoulders

It's for a guy who's making a kalos region hack

Last edited:

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
    Years
  • Um, can anyone post a link of a gba version of the file. I want to directly download it to my iphone. If it isnt much trouble obviously

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Finished The Saffron Showdown Part 2 Chapter
    Finished Infiltrating Silph Co mini Chapter
    45% done for HERO VS VILLAIN chapter.
    Images are uploaded for all of them ^

By the way, I'm not going to sprite Pikachu on Red's shoulder because there are scenes in the game where Pikachu is present, and it just looks weird (in my opinion). As for the Follow Me script thing, it's really not one of my main priority, I'll think about it when after the SAFFRON CITY saga, then I'll look into it more. As for now, no.

Um, can anyone post a link of a gba version of the file. I want to directly download it to my iphone. If it isnt much trouble obviously

You can't post direct link to the rom.

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    The thing is that I need the gba file instead of ips because I cant patch files on my iphone.

Well rules are rules, I can't change the rules and post a link to a rom. So sorry :( , can't really help you there. You can always patch the game yourself on CPU, and then transfer it to your phone.

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
    Years
  • Well rules are rules, I can't change the rules and post a link to a rom. So sorry :( , can't really help you there. You can always patch the game yourself on CPU, and then transfer it to your phone.

Yeahh... Thx anyways. The thing is that im like 4hours away from my house right now and well, my laptop's over there... Guess I'll download it later :P

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Okay, I've added a "MUST SEE" section in the front page. Please read it before I lose my sanity.

Years
  • Lol at the fat guy pic with the hot body

If you dont have a pc you can use Unipatcher 0.6 it can patch ips ups and ps1 games
    Or get my boy 1.5.20 it can patch gba games too and even play them, it even got local or wifi multiplayer
    Both for Android Only :D

Btw i was checking the new pics and found a typo at saffron part 2 chapter where Sabrina says someone broke intp instead of saying into

Hero vs Villain looks funny i remember a funny scene from the manga with green cant wait to see what you did ingame for that scene lmao

Last edited:

GozetaGX

Just a passerby Trainer.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2017
    Just saw the new screenie for Nurse Joy bonus chapter....So delia is the past champion of Kanto?Isn't it suppose to be Oak the past champ?Or Delia first...Then oak?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Lol at the fat guy pic with the hot body

If you dont have a pc you can use Unipatcher 0.6 it can patch ips ups and ps1 games
    Or get my boy 1.5.20 it can patch gba games too and even play them, it even got local or wifi multiplayer
    Both for Android Only :D

Btw i was checking the new pics and found a typo at saffron part 2 chapter where Sabrina says someone broke intp instead of saying into

Hero vs Villain looks funny i remember a funny scene from the manga with green cant wait to see what you did ingame for that scene lmao

Yeah, I noticed the typo too, but I've fixed it ;). Lol, only a few snippet of the scenes are shown since I'm going to primarily focus on RED. (The full version would be shown in her game).

Just saw the new screenie for Nurse Joy bonus chapter....So delia is the past champion of Kanto?Isn't it suppose to be Oak the past champ?Or Delia first...Then oak?

I kinda mix a bit of anime elements into the game. Throughout the game, several NPC would reference ASH, and Delia makes a few cameo here and there. Anyway, Oak is the past champion as for Delia and Ash... Her full story would be revealed when Red go to Orange Island. Anyway, for the upcoming Beta 6, Ash's story would be revealed a bit. Fans of the anime might hate it, but oh well.

Last edited:

blazerj13

Impossibly Possible~
    Years
  • I always thought it wasnt Oak or Delia, but Mr. Fuji who was champion. they hint at it waay too often as well and in a way it would make sense.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I always thought it wasnt Oak or Delia, but Mr. Fuji who was champion. they hint at it waay too often as well and in a way it would make sense.

Mr Fuji only appeared like once in the manga (and a few small cameo)... Oak is confirmed as the champion in the manga.

Back