• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2015
    Okay, I've decided to quit making Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter. Why? Yesterday I notice the comments I've posted in my thread were deleted by the mod because according to him it was off topic. I was even told that in my thread, I cannot talk about my other hacks (even though they're linked together).

I'm going to move my hack into another forum or another community where there is a lot more freedom. If I can't find any, then I'll just quit. Bye.

Is this serious? If so, damn.

When you find a new place, keep this thread up to date about your where-a-bouts, I'd love to follow and keep track of this progress. I'm in love with this hack.

Bowlstir

Media Arts and Game Development
    Years
  • Wow, I can't believe the mods would do that.

I bet if you create a new site and a donation button, many people would support you with making more hacks.

I know I would donate.

Please keep us posted!

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    On a serious note I do hope the Mods on Pokecommunity take note of this. You cannot be hard on people to the point where it comes to this. Not all the Mods are like this but it makes the site just un-fun and ruins the joy of ROM Hacking. Aethestode I really enjoyed your Hacks but I fully respect your decision to quit as I do not blame you. But in all honesty to the Mod that did this was Aethestode in any real violation of a rule that would cause all of this? I do not think so but then again everyone is entitled to their own opinion as am I. But let's remember one thing from all of this, while rules and regulations are important especially on website such as this one we have to remember we are all human and not robots. We all have are flaws and there is no reason to be unnecessarily hard on people because of minor mistakes. Thank you.

This is what happened:

1) A person praised my hack and asked whether Adventure Blue was in the making in the Yellow Hack.
    2) I said yes but my Blue thead wasn't approved because it only had 4 screens. The admin deleted that post.
    3) I repost it again as I feel like the post needed to be post since it would explain why the Blue chapter thread hasn't be up yet, and to tell other people that I am working on it.
    4) Hashtag deleted it again. I repost it again and wrote I don't think you have the right to delete my post as I was answering another person's post in my own thread.
    5) Hashtag then deleted the other person's post and my post again and gave an excuse saying the other person were off topic and that I was replying to the deleted post (notice how he didn't delete the other person's post until I said he doesn't have the right to delete my post as I was replying to another person's question).
    6) I pm him about the situation saying you shouldn't delete my post as the 4 hacks are related and linked so it is related to the thread. I then said in my thread people and I talk about the other hacks as well. He then said I either put the 4 hacks together or keep them separate in the thread (and not talking about the other hacks at all).
    7) Not to mention I got warnings apparently.

Years
  • Are you serious your quieting because of the mods please don't want to leave i love your hacks it's sad when a hacker leave :(
    But if your looking for a new communilt why don't you try pokemon hack online

Hououin Kyouma

Epic Ringo Face
    Years
  • Its too bad people like Has tag are in charge of important things, they ruin the fun in ROM hacking threads. BTW Aethestode if you do decide to continue hacking or you find a new place to upload your threads/hack will you post it, I know a lot of us really enjoy your hacks and love playing them. It'd be a shame if such great hacks incomplete. :) I think you have a great talent in hack and make the best hacks.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Mod.png

This is a screenshot of a pm we had. Sure I am angry in the pm because (my posts were deleted in MY OWN THREAD about MY OWN GAME, and I even GOT WARNING). The point is notice the last part how he basically said I either restrict myself from talking about Red Adventure in my other thread or have them all in 1 thread (WTF?).

If you go to my Yellow Adventure Thread, you'll notice that Sceptile's post were also deleted when he said something on topic as well by Hashtag as well.

I personally don't understand how someone like Hashtag is a moderator. Karatekid was so much better, and back in the days there weren't any of those restrictions. I wish there's something I can do to report Hashtag.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2021
    please don't stop this project aethestode! As a big fan of the manga, i have really, really enjoyed your hacks!
    can you please continue the green chapter,etc. on another website?

Last edited:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • He's not quitting rom hacking, he is still making them if he can find place where he has more freedom.

We know that Aethestode isn't quitting on us but by the reasons he leaves PC is just so unfair! Plus, what happens if he has some trouble? Then what's to become of him? Just notice that hashtag isn't even around... That lazy hater. If he wants his own hacks, why not make one?

JollyHaxorus

Dragon Type
    Years
  • If you go elsewhere please let us know. Your hacks are the only ones I've been playing because they're leaps and bounds greater than some I've played. Adventure Red opened my eyes to hacks. If you aren't posting here anymore, I'm going to ditch this site. That is ridiculous for the mods to do that.

They are jerks, apparently.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    If you go elsewhere please let us know. Your hacks are the only ones I've been playing because they're leaps and bounds greater than some I've played. Adventure Red opened my eyes to hacks. If you aren't posting here anymore, I'm going to ditch this site. That is ridiculous for the mods to do that.

They are jerks, apparently.

Not all mods are jerk. Karatekid is an awesome mod. Hashtag is the one, I guess it's because he's new and wants to show off his power (you know like how little kids like to play with their toys?)

Anyway, I'm not going to post my hack here until either Hashtag leaves, get punished for his unfairness or he offer and apology.

Dark Sonic

Chaos Control!
    Years
  • It's maybe jealousy I don't know. His reasons for deleting his post was obviously stupid, but all we can do now is report him and hope he resigns as mod because he's not doing his job right.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    even some moderators like ur hacks i am suprised this new mod banned you. makes it seem like abuse of power.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Spoiler:

At least you know he had fun deleting my posts (so spiteful).

It's maybe jealousy I don't know. His reasons for deleting his post was obviously stupid, but all we can do now is report him and hope he resigns as mod because he's not doing his job right.

How to report him because I really want to report him.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • I've had no problem with any mod until now. It's so illogical of #'s reason to delete posts. Just because they're different games...

HASHTAG! YOU DO REALIZE THAT THERE IS NO MAIN SPOTLIGHT IN THE ORIGINAL MAGNA SERIES, SO THAT'S WHERE AETHESTODE COMES IN AND MAKES A HACK OUT OF ALL OF THEM! THEY ARE ALL RELATED, IF YOU READ THE MAGNA SERIES, AND THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE! AND WHY SUGGEST MAKING ONE WHOLE BIG THREAD!? JUST PLAIN ILLOGICAL IF YOU ASK ME!

Back