• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    ...I really want Pocchama as my starter...otherwise it'd be the grass type~ I hate that fire starter 0.o;

I want Pearl~more for girls to me<3

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
    I'm going to choose Naetoru as my starter, once my imported Pearl version comes in. I think I'll buy Diamond when it comes out in English, and then choose Pocchama. For some reason, I really don't like Hikozaru. I usually always choose the fire one, but this time, I've decided to pick the grass one. o.o

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    Hikozaru=Chimpyre

Wow, what a coincidence! I just recently came up with English names for all the D/P Pokemon. Chimpyre was the English name of Moukazaru! (Which is Hikozaru's evo--close enough.)

Anyways, I'm picking Pocchama (what I call Fairby) as my starter, since it resembles the first Pokemon I ever created (a penguin Pokemon named Peppy), and I don't particularly care for the evolutions of the other two starters. Enperuto rules though.

For more details about my future Diamond team, see my sig.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Really? What are the other starter--evo names in english, could you tell me? Pwease?

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    My predictions for the starters:

Naetoru=Terrapine
    Hikozaru=Chimpyre
    Pochama-Rainguin

Wow, I like those names, really. :x

Wouldn't be surprised if they actually translated them like that.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    I prefer Aquinn for the penguin myself, but meh.

I predict that the monkey will be given a cheesy name like Baburn or Pyrate.

Naeturo should m Naetle IMO. I guess we have to wait and see. It's always a great moment when english names are revealed.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I'm going to choose Naetoru as my starter, once my imported Pearl version comes in. I think I'll buy Diamond when it comes out in English, and then choose Pocchama. For some reason, I really don't like Hikozaru. I usually always choose the fire one, but this time, I've decided to pick the grass one. o.o

The same for me, I never picked the grass one, I hated them (except for Chicorita. And now I WANT that Grass starter. O.O

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    i have never started with anthing onther than the fire ones.
    Fire starters are the best.

jammi567

In Red, i love using Bulbasaur (grass), as it can totally dstroy the first two Gyms on it's own. In Siver, i prefer Cyndaquill (fire), as it's the strongest and fastest of the starters, plus, there's not that many fire types until late in the game.

What do you think's under a Diglett?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I've been wondering about that too. In PMD that Diglett said it had feet, and all the Pokemon went like ?O.O? It has feet???

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2007
    In all the Poke'dex entrys it never mentions Diglett having legs. And since we never see Diglett completely above ground, we may never be postive about whether it has legs or not. An interesting thing to me is that Diglett can learn attacks such as "Slash" which use claws,ect. to attack the other Pokemon. So maybe Diglett does have legs or something.

Last edited:
    Years
    Well i have pokemon red rescue team and on one mission i have to save a diglett from a skarmory and after he sais something about his feet hurting or something and everyone was like "you have feet!" Even I was like that. but, yeah apparently he does, that would be really awkward seeing him with feet XD

Autaven

Gamer Girl
    Years
    I would LOVE to see Diglets feet.. What if someone called it out during like, the water/ice field in the Pokemon League? Awesoome :p

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    ^good Idea. But I think the drawers of the Pokemon Anime would never do that. I guess they want to let Diglett's feet be one of the Great Mysteries of Pokemon. And not only his feet, what about the rest of his body?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back