• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryo1234

Ace Trainer
    Years
    I've always just seen Cubone as a variant of Charmander. A Charmander with no flame and a Skull on it's head.....Like a dead variant. >_>
    A friend and I always fussed growing up with Pokemon- Saying that Cubone and Marowak were dead Charmanders and Charmeleons, respectively. My rebuttal was always "Well then what's the dead Charizard look like?"
    Which is actually something I've grown to be curious of....
    *Imagines a Charizard-like evolution for Marowak*

Excuse me, Can anyone say me how to hack a pokemon game?
    Me how to hack a pokemon game.

lawl

m

Pokemon Rule. Simply Put.
    Years

I just wish I knew which game I should play..I made a poll for which game most people liked but I really want to play a game that people think is the "best". Any suggestions?

I mean like the RPG ones for the Hand-Held games.

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    Merchandise of baby pokemon may make good profits with girls, but I don't want useless pokemon.

And cute doesn't cut it with me.

JUST with girls? dunno, on my trip to japan in january, i bought a mantyke pillow. Any pokemon that is cute and can double as a pillow is at least worth knowing about. Yeah, it is mostly useless in game. but Sneasls typing made no sense for 7 years, and they handed him a new evolution! (and said evolution has a moderate fanbase) I'm sorta biased, as i LOVED gold version, until its battery died 2 days ago =(, i often chose to play it instead of emerald. anyways, yeah. youre right. it is uselss in game, and we dont need any more ever again, but dont call them ttoaly pointless.

Years
    Hello everyone.. Eeeh... I'm pretty new here, so I don't really know anyone ^^'

I'm sorta biased, as i LOVED gold version, until its battery died 2 days ago =(, i often chose to play it instead of emerald.

omg O.O that can happen!? the battery can die?? O___O
    Well yeah, of course it can ^^' but I mean... If that happened with my game... *dies*

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    Yeah shuppet, the game's saves were stored in a way that it had to have some kinda of charge going nonstop. i'm impressed with nintendo for making a battery that can put out power for 7 years before dieing, but it was probably a VERY low charge. so yes, now my gold version can no longer save.. =( (BUT, nintendo has come up with a different/better system, where the battery doesnt need to power the clock-and maintain the save. now when the clock battery stops, time-events dont happen, but the game can still be played (no berry planting anymore)

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    I personally would love a Gardevoir pillow.

Then I could embrace the Embrace Pokemon.

That would be simply amazing <3

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    Agreed. Even digging back further with the baby Pokemon that have been introduced in GSC and RS, it feels a bit pointless. I mean, sure, it was cute for a little while after GSC was released, but slowly, I think it got old. That and it just feels like it's an attempt by Game Freak to get some player interest in Pokemon that many of us, quite frankly, don't care about to begin with. Seriously, by a show of hands, who really remembered Mantine existed before Tamanta came out?

As for the moves, I just don't see why they can't just add on moves to the movepools of Pokemon, rather than create baby Pokemon that can pass those moves on, if that makes any sense. After all, it's not like movepools have never been changed before, what with the constant altering of what level a Pokemon is at when it learns a certain move. (For example: Vulpix with Fire Spin.)

So, let's see. What are we up to by now? Four baby Pokemon so far, bringing the number at roughly half of all of the revealed Pokemon thus far?

All I have to say, then, is the next revealed Pokemon had better be a brand-new one and not a baby, or I'll have to sacrifice a Pichu to Ho-oh.

I new about Mantine before Tamanta came out, BTW Its MANTYKE in english...

Years
    There are no Gardevoir pillows T_T

That makes me want the world to end.

??? a lil 2 obsessed w/gardevoir eh? sure, shes cool, but honestly, u want the WORLD 2 end now? isnt that a TAD exagerated?

ps- i shouldnt b talking. sry. im sad that there is no raichu pillows. also, altaria would make a good pillow. same with snorlax cauz hes so fat.

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    yeah, altaria and snorelax would make awesome pillows, but i've GOT a mantyke one already! =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back