• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: Pokémon Choice Quest - Chapter 61. A shocking sensation

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    YOU HAVE ALL MISSED E) EAT A JAR OF VEGEMITE.

I'D GO WITH E BUT AS THAT ANSWER DOES NOT SEEM POPULAR AND I ALREADY HAVE A COMPUTER - LET'S SAVE THE ODDISH.
    I agree with this lovely jar of condiments, choice E would have been a much better decision but we should stick with Oddish salvation :D

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    What's up next?
    1. Okay, Scrambles's back, nothing left to do here. Let's get out.
    2. That Oddish there looks cute. The hammer can probably break through the chain-wire. 2 votes
    3. That computer can probably control everything here. Release all the Pokémon! 1 vote
    4. Does that computer have any cool games? 5 votes
    Pokémon
    Pokémon Choice Quest - Chapter 61. A shocking sensation

Inventory
    $220
    Hammer
    Fishing rod
    Bucket
    Unknown herb
    Cleaning
    equipment

Deaths: 0​
    > #4. Does that computer have any cool games?

17. Game time

You turn on the computer and find out it is password-protected. You try "Password" and log in. "That was easy, now what can this thing do?" You launch Pinball as there don't seem to be any other games on it besides Solitaire. You appear quite capable of getting good scores and after a few tries you even get to Rayquaza's bonus level. Addicting as it is, you are still playing three hours later, when you hear someone calling for you.
    "Hey, you! You don't get paid for gaming here, you lazy Swinub!" Great, their shouting distracted you and now
    you lost the game
    ...and The Game, that one too :P
    "Should you even be here at this time?" a women asks.
    "I don't think I know who you are. Are you that new guy?" the man says.
    This might work. "Yes, that'd be me. I thought I should check if the pc still works."
    "Yes, it does. According to the schedule you should be cleaning the C-3 bathrooms now. Come, follow me."
    When they lead you to the bathroom, you hear them whisper to each other: "I can't believe the boss told the password to a newbie." "Yeah, he gets incautious lately. Remember him telling Johnny about opening the hidden entrance by pressing the left eye of the statue?"
    Ugh, the bathrooms are really filthy. Okay, here goes.

Or doesn't it?
    1. No, it does. You're a good guy, obeying orders and such.
    2. Let's head back to the cellar Pokémon prisons.
    3. A bit sneaking around in the building won't hurt, would it?
    4. These bathrooms are on the ground floor. It might be possible to escape through a window.
    Next update expected in ~48h.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Let's go with #2, because we still haven't loaded up Choice Quest on that computer yet! :D

Lycanthropy

Years
    This was a boring poll, as unanimous as possible. Hope the next one is more interesting.

Or doesn't it?
    1. No, it does. You're a good guy, obeying orders and such. 0 votes
    2. Let's head back to the cellar Pokémon prisons. 7 votes
    3. A bit sneaking around in the building won't hurt, would it? 0 votes
    4. These bathrooms are on the ground floor. It might be possible to escape through a window. 0 votes
    Pokémon

Inventory
    $220
    Hammer
    Fishing rod
    Bucket
    Unknown herb
    Cleaning
    equipment

Deaths: 0​
    > #2. Let's head back to the cellar Pokémon prisons.

18. Too lazy for work

After some scrubbing you say out loud:"Screw those guys. I'm not even hired here, why should I be doing the cleaning? Come on, Scrambles, we're going." From the expression the Venonat is giving, you deduce he didn't really want this job either. You sneak back towards the cellar, casually greeting everyone you meet on the go.
    Reaching the cellar, you notice someone sitting behind the desk. "Uhh... Hello? What are you doing here? It's my shift now."
    "I'm just looking around checking if you're doing your job well."
    "I work here for twelve years already. I'm pretty sure I'm doing my job well." He takes the phone on the desk "Hello? ... There's someone here to check my job, is that supposed to be? ... Oh, the boss has returned. Good. ... Yes, immediately."
    You're taken to the office you've been earlier. The guy knocks and says when he got permission to enter: "Hello boss, good to see you're back. I found this person sneaking around in PS-2."
    "Thanks. Do you perhaps have any idea how this half-naked guy got here on the floor."
    "No sir, doesn't he work here? He looks familiar."
    "I don't know if he did, but I'm certain he doesn't any more! You're off, Carl."
    The person named Carl leaves, leaving you alone with the boss (not counting the fainted guy on the floor). The boss is dressed entirely in black, with an orange logo on his chest.
    "I am said you were sneaking around in our headquarters, but you aren't one of our employees, even when you're dressed like one. So tell me. Who are you and what do you want?"

1. "I find your organization really interesting. May I join you?"
    2. "I got lost in here and I have no map. Can you please point directions to Bluestream Town?"
    3. "Your organization shall be destroyed! I challenge you to a Pokémon battle!"
    4. *jumps out of window*
    Next update expected in ~48h.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    I for one welcome our evil overlords, so I'm gonna go with #1: Join Totally Not Team Rocket. Who knows, we could get some money and/or pokémon easily.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    #3, I can't keep my mouth shut long enough to jump out the window. 'w'

Remember that PokeTrivia hack idea? Maybe we could finish this game and make the havk based on this, if we're still doing that of course. 'w'

Lycanthropy

Years
    Remember that PokeTrivia hack idea? Maybe we could finish this game and make the havk based on this, if we're still doing that of course. 'w'

I've already thought about that, but this is too much random story. I don't think a game made of it would be very interesting to play as there doesn't seem possibilities to walk back, which limits your area. (Remember that ledge to the west of Cerulean City, it annoyed me so much.) Besides, I think these 18 chapters give maybe five minutes of gameplay. So for a full story, I need over 2000 chapters, which I will be reaching in about twenty years at the current speed. I like your motivation though.

Back