• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: Pokémon Choice Quest - Chapter 61. A shocking sensation

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Well, what do you wish?
    1. A cappuccino with a slice of apple pie 3 votes
    2. "Have you seen a Venonat that got here recently? And do I have any more Pokémon around here?" 0 votes (bastards)
    3. "You! Dance! Amuse me!" 4 votes
    4. "I'm leaving, you'll be coming with me." 0 votes
    Pokémon
    Pokémon Choice Quest - Chapter 61. A shocking sensation

Inventory
    $220
    Hammer
    Fishing rod
    Bucket
    Unknown herb

Deaths: 0​
    > #3. "You! Dance! Amuse me!"

15. One of them

"You! Dance! Amuse me!" you say enjoying your power from a very comfy chair.
    "What? Why?"
    "Do you dare to question my authority?" you say, raising your voice.
    "No boss, I would never do that." Then he starts to do some weird dance moves. You think it's supposed to look like Zekrom Zumba, but you're not sure, as this guy obviously hasn't got much dance experience.
    "Keep dancing!" you say, as he's thinking it lasted long enough.
    After a while he collapsed, completely out of energy. Your torture became to much for him, it looks like he's fainted. Now there's probably nobody left stupid enough to guide you around. But to blend in better, you take off the orange coverall and put it on.

What to do?
    1. Search the room for anything interesting.
    2. Find out where to get that cappuccino.
    3. Go to some general room and try to find out where the hell you actually are.
    4. Go to the cellar where all Pokémon noises come from.
    Next update expected in ~24h.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    #4, let's go rescue Scrambles guys! We were only making him dance to tire him out and let us go rescue our disgusting ugly boring terrible awful cute little ball of purple fluff ;)

#SaveScrambles

Lycanthropy

Years
    I decided to just put something down as the location, otherwise it's really useless to show it there.

What to do?
    1. Search the room for anything interesting. 0 votes
    2. Find out where to get that cappuccino. 1 vote
    3. Go to some general room and try to find out where the hell you actually are. 0 votes
    4. Go to the cellar where all Pokémon noises come from. 3 votes
    Pokémon

Inventory
    $220
    Hammer
    Fishing rod
    Bucket
    Unknown herb

Deaths: 0​
    > #4. Go to the cellar where all Pokémon noises come from.

16. #SaveScrambles

In your new clothes you feel like a different person, it suddenly feels like you know this place for years, whatever it is. You leave the room and turn left. Following the stairs leads you to a large room, full of cages filled with Pokémon. There are small simple cages to hold Pidove and Rattata, a Mamoswine locked behind strong iron bars and everything in between. A sack on the computer desk in the center of the room moves a little and to recognize the sounds coming from it as your first Pokémon. Opening the sack reveals a ball of purple fluff jumping cheerfully, happy to see you (or just happy to get freed from that sack, who knows).

What's up next?

1. Okay, Scrambles's back, nothing left to do here. Let's get out.
    2. That Oddish there looks cute. The hammer can probably break through the chain-wire.
    3. That computer can probably control everything here. Release all the Pokémon!
    4. Does that computer have any cool games?
    Next update expected in ~48h.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    I wouldn't mind having a cute lil' Oddish, but let's face it. This is a Pokémon Trivia game, and most of us are using a computer, so... choice #4 for me! :D

Gotta start post-bombing the PT section within the story itself. :DDD

bunny24680

Keep Catching, Keep Battling - It's a Pokemon Life
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2021
    I wanna do 4th option for the fun but I'm a good hearted trainer, so lets go with option 3. Release the pokemons!!!

Years
    Can we just Throw our Pokeballs at all the cool ones like that Mamoswine first? :D

Of course, right after playing a round of lamedefaultcomputerGames.
    4.!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    @HAN, we can technically still release those Pokémon by playing "computer games" if we load up Choice Quest on that computer. xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    OMG YAY SCRAMBLES IS BACK ♥

Guys what is wrong with you all omg Oddish is the best Pokémon ever we need to catch him :( #2!!!

Lycanthropy

Years
    Can we just Throw our Pokeballs at all the cool ones like that Mamoswine first? :D

Check the inventory. You don't have any. :P
    You guys were too lazy to enter a shop the whole time.

@HAN, we can technically still release those Pokémon by playing "computer games" if we load up Choice Quest on that computer. xD

Oh, wow. xD
    Storyception!

YOU HAVE ALL MISSED E) EAT A JAR OF VEGEMITE.

I REFER YOU TO THE INVENTORY TOO, YOU DON'T HAVE A JAR OF VEGEMITE, BUT I'LL THINK ABOUT PUTTING IT SOMEWHERE LATER IN THE STORY, OKAY?

Back