• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Choose Your Own Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2011
    I'd head to the river first. Having grown up around here, it's probably a place I'd have come to often and I wanna see it one last time before heading out on my adventure.

perfectmonster

Eggs Are Awesome!
    Years
    ^^ Screw Gary, he made us cry...XD I vote for the river, because I didn't even know there was a river in Pallet town! :P BTW this is awesome.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    Well we can go to the river after we get the map. If we go to the river first, we may never get the map. :/

Zirkle38

Insert Epithet.
    Years
    1. Who doesn't know there way around Kanto? and
    2. The Narrator said 'One more stop' so it's either Gary's or the river, not both.
    I vote for the River,

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Sorry for the wait! Was at Church! Now, to Gary's House!
    You choose to head over to Gary's house before leaving Pallet Town. You see Gary leaving, and wait before he's out of sight before running up and ringing the doorbell. Gary's older sister, Daisy Oak, answers.

"Hello! And you are…"

"…"

"Ah, you're Gary's friend aren't you! Come on in!" You enter at her permission. "What can I do for you?"

What do you want?
    Request a map
    Change your mind and leave
    Come on to her
    Ask to go to Gary's room

Years
    lol i really want that map, but i just gotta c what happens, i choose "come on to her". i mean we already know the locations of all the places anyway...XD

edit: coming on to his sister would b like getting revenge on him for making me cry...

Last edited:

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    well that's 3 for "come on to her"- we are the worst type of people lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back