• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Choose Your Own Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2011
    I came for the map and so that's what I'll ask for. (I do not know what I'm going to do if the majority votes to come on to her...maybe just pretend it didn't happen.)

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Sorry, gang, come on to her it is.
    You walk past her and throw yourself on the couch, with your legs spread apart. This obviously makes Daisy somewhat suspicious. She walks over and puts her hand on your shoulder. You use this chance to grab her left boob, just as Gary walks in.

"Hey, sis, I forgot to pick up a map, so I, hey, what the-" Gary exclaimed. "What the heck're you doing with my sister, bub!" Gary shouted as he yanks you up by the shirt.

What do you do?!?!

Your Options
    Defend yourself!
    Start crying again
    Remain silent

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    OH GOD I JUST READ THROUGH THIS THREAD IT IS MY NEW FAVORITE THING EVER!

What ^ said, that gropping can't have been for nothing! >=3
    Defend yourself!

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    Defend your self come on U made him cry last time ( i would of said go to the river we probably would of gotten a fishing rod)

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Defend yourself like a man!!
    You shove Gary off of you and stand your ground. Your countenance is intimidating, though you're the only one who knows you're faking it. What do you do?!

Your Options
    Challenge him to a Pokémon battle
    Jump him!
    Apologize for harassing his sister.
    Try to run for it!

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    It's nice to see that this thread has so many fans :D

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    ANNOUNCEMENT

I have posted up current stats in the first post. This will be updated as the game progresses.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Jump him like a G!
    You lunge at Gary to tackle him to the ground, but he grabs you and flips you dead on your back! You struggle to get up, and send a kick at him, but he nonchalantly grabs it, throws it aside, and then hits you in your chest, sending you sliding across the floor, and against the wall. You're writhing in pain, and that portrait that just fell on your head didn't help much!

"Did you really think you'd get me like that?! I've trained with some of the greatest martial arts masters around, like Chuck of Cianwood City! You can't best me!" Gary said, triumphantly.

You're in a corner! Think fast! You're close enough to the door to try and escape, but do you wing it?!

Your Options
    Get up and try to keep fighting.
    Throw the portrait at him.
    Challenge him to a Pokémon Battle.
    Run for it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back