• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Choose Your Own Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Gary's to good for us! Normally i'd say run, like i did b4 might i remind u all, but throw the portrait at him is 2 good resist...so i choose "throw the portrait at him". i'll b surprised if we both dont end up going 2 Pokejuvie! XD

It's nice to see that this thread has so many fans :D

yea, if u think about it, its like playing a Pokemon game, for free!(but with less Pokemon, & more left boob grabbing! lol)

Last edited:

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    That's still called fandom... >_>

And the Pokemon thing isn't my fault. Your actions alter the story.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    i actually change mine to throw portrait to get on with the story AND because i'm a front-runner lol

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Throw the Portrait
    You pick up the portrait and toss it at Gary like a discus! Your aim is disoriented due to the beating you've received, and it hurtles towards Daisy! Gary catches in just in time. He's distracted, but only for a split second! If you're going to do something, now's the time!!

Your Options
    Release your Charmander!
    Rush at him for a surprise attack!
    Run away!!!

*Note
    For future referrence, you can't change your action once you post. Choose wisely! Also, your dude can fight, but try choosing the wiser options, and studying your opponents.

Hamilton

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    well we're all pretty much terrible at common sense (including me sooo)... Rush in it is :)

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    FOR NARNIA!!!! Rush in it is!
    You can't let this moment pass! You're in it to win it! You dash at Gary, and without skipping a beat, laid one into his jaw, knocking him onto the floor. Daisy gasps and jumps back.

What're you going to do?

Your Options
    Try to finish him off.
    Help him up
    Run away
    Challenge him to a Pokémon Battle.

Years
    hmm...i wonder, is it possible 2 die in this story? i mean we're fighting against a dude who's pretty much perfect! he's been man-handling our ass since he showed up! i bet he could just rip our heart out of our chest anytime he wanted too...

Hamilton

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    help him up to score points with flower girl- you shall all see my logic ಠ_ಠ

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    hmm...i wonder, is it possible 2 die in this story? i mean we're fighting against a dude who's pretty much perfect! he's been man-handling our ass since he showed up! i bet he could just rip our heart out of our chest anytime he wanted too...
    Haha! Gary's not gonna kill you. But you can die. Just not yet.

Years
    its kinda odd 2 do this after nailing him, but i choose "help him up". i dont wanna cause no more trouble...o & is there a save point anywhere in this story just in case we die, so we dont hafta start all the way back over? XD

edit: of course if we did restart we could do things differently, be the good guy...

Hamilton

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    like really, don't you guys want to score with chesties over there? nows your chance- girls like "compassion" and "kindness" and all that non-existent bull lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back