• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Choose Your Own Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Each scene is a checkpoint. If you die, you go back to the latest question. Unless, for whatever reason, I choose otherwise...

FlameBlazeFury

Future Champion~!
    Years
    like really, don't you guys want to score with chesties over there? nows your chance- girls like "compassion" and "kindness" and all that non-existent bull lol

lol true since you cant do that in none of the real games.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    lol true since you cant do that in none of the real games.

yes- you shal all see my logic ಠ_ಠ

Rundown of the Current Situation-
    we tried to get it on with gary's sister
    gary walked in
    gary beat the S**T out of us
    we tackled gary to the ground

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Guys, I'm going to have to ask that ya'll stop posting in here unless you're voting. I'll make an OOC thread.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Help him up
    You get up after your punch and reach out your hand to pull Gary up. He takes your hand, and he stands up in front of you. He shoots you a grin, and for a second he believes that he's forgiven you! But nope! He sweeps you off of your feat with a kick, and jumps on you.

"Now to wrap this up!" Gary says as he rears back his fist.

"Enough!" Daisy shouts. "Enough of this fighting! You!" She says, clearly referring to you. "Get out of my house, now! Gary, we need to talk!" And with that, you're tossed out of the house, and the door is closed behind you. So much for that. No map and no fooling around either! Guess it's time you hit the ole' dusty trail.

With Charmander by your side, you walk the dirt trail that is Route 1. You see the occasional rustle coming from the grass around you. Do you clear the grass to see what Pokémon could be inside?

Your Options
    Investigate
    Keep walking!
    Send Charmander to investigate

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    yeah you know what i'm actually gonna choose keep walking this time

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Keep walking
    You and Charmander keep walking. You're already so depressed after getting owned from before. Charmander doesn't care. His respect for his master is dwindling anyway. As you walk off in the distance, a pink Pokémon rises from the bushes and watches you disappear from it's vision. It looked something like this… something familiar:

Anyway, you continue walking, and decide to take a break and eat some lunch. What'll you have?

Your Options
    Peanut Butter n' Jelly Sandwich
    Ham and Cheese Sandwich
    Tuna Sandwich
    Tomato Sandwich

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    PB&J it is
    You fix up a PBJ sandwich and pour Charmander some Pokefood. As the two of you eat your food, a little Rattata runs up to you and wags it's tail, obviously interested in your food. What will you do?

Your Options
    Break off a piece for the Pokémon
    Order Charmander to attack
    Throw a Pokeball
    Shoo it away
    Whip out your Pokedex

Years
    "whip out my pokedex". it was an option, so i chose it, simple as that. plus it might hav siblings hiding somewhere, rats multiply fast, so attackin it or throwing a poke ball sounds too risky.

edit: well this is getting nowhere... there r only 3 voters viewing this page, & i chose something different so unless we can get another voter this story aint goin nowhere...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back