• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Choose Your Own Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I would first 'Break off a piece for the Pokémon' and then while its eating'Whip out your Pokedex'. but since i can only have one choice i choose 'Break off a piece for the Pokémon'

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Give it some food!
    You break off a piece of your sandwich and throw to the Rattata. It begins eating it with much pleasure, but then, suddenly, a whole pack of Rattata come running out from the grass, wishing to have some food as well! Charmander begins getting nervous. Time to take some action…

Your Options
    Try to supply enough food (all of it!!)
    Attack with Charmander
    Run away!
    Shoo them off

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    O.K, first of all ,what the hell guys. You wasted all that time at gary's house for nothing. Just because you wanted some excitement, look where it got all of ya. No map, thus we're gonna get lost a lot now in this RPG. I just pray to God Izanagi lets us get it another time.

So I choose supply them all because we can just get more at the next town from the Poke Mart or something. I've seen enough foolishness today. :P

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2011
    Toss some food out at random, hoping there's enough for all of them, then leave before I run out and they want more.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Supply…
    … And demand! You throw out all of your food, but it isn't enough to satisfy all of the Rattata! They soon become belligerent, and demand more and more!! Make a move!

Your Options
    Try to fight them all with Charmander
    Run Away!!
    Climb the tree!

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Your first Pokémon Battle!
    Go, Charmander, you shout! It's first battle! Charmander successfully shows up quite a few Rattata, but there are just SO many!! Charmander is obviously starting to slow down, and Rattata are starting to get in some sneak attacks! What do you do?!

Your Options
    Keep watching, hoping Charmander pulls through alone.
    Pop a Potion!
    Withdraw Charmander and run
    Get a stick and help out!
    Run off, leaving Charmander behind.

Years
  • grab a stick is tempting, but trainers' arent sposed to intervene in a pokemon battle, thats like if im losing 2 your poochyena, i grab a stick, run on the battlefield & start beating it...

i choose "pop a potion"

edit: plus this is sposed 2 b his fight...

Distortion World

Steel/Flying
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    since i HATE fire types (water types allbthe way woot) i choose to leave the thing behind. strong before the weak.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Left Behind…
    You panic! Charmander is getting pummeled by the fierce Rattata, and you don't know what else to do! You turn and run away in the opposite direction as fast as you can to get away; hoping Charmander holds them back long enough for you to escape. He does, and you don't turn back to confirm.

Hours later, you feel bad about it, but there's nothing to be done. You're out in the wild, the sun is beginning to set, you have no items, you're starting to get hungry, you're tired, and defenseless. Viridian City's nowhere in sight. What do you do?

Your Options
    Keep going.
    Stop for the night.
    Turn back for Charmander

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back