• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Dark Crystal Version (BETA 1.0 Released!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2018
with 721 pokemon pls add a place with 70 lvl pokemons as to finish the dex.It is good idea to open the place after the main story.And lucky egg and exp share make them available in the begining or so :d

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
just a question will there be toxic orb and flame orb implemantation as well as the guts updated abilty?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
with 721 pokemon pls add a place with 70 lvl pokemons as to finish the dex.It is good idea to open the place after the main story.And lucky egg and exp share make them available in the begining or so :d

Yes. Post-League areas are expected to be high leveled and containing more Pokemon which are not present in the regional Pokedex. And yes, Exp. Share and Lucky Egg are obtainable as planned.

just a question will there be toxic orb and flame orb implemantation as well as the guts updated abilty?

I've ported the orbs but they do not work on Emerald at this moment. I'll back working to the orbs soon. I've never heard of the Guts updated ability but I'll sure look into it.

I'm not sure about if the Guts updated ability have updated for real. I looked in Bulbapedia and I didn't find the update. If so, what do you mean with this one?

Last edited:

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Yes. Post-League areas are expected to be high leveled and containing more Pokemon which are not present in the regional Pokedex. And yes, Exp. Share and Lucky Egg are obtainable as planned.

I've ported the orbs but they do not work on Emerald at this moment. I'll back working to the orbs soon. I've never heard of the Guts updated ability but I'll sure look into it.

i dont know if guts was updated because the only time when burn didnt halve any attack was in DPPT and above i dont know if emerald and fire red had the cancel attack part along with guts so i was wondering? and also alright cant wait for the orbs to work

and also one last thing do the pokemon centers have the second floor along with trade and multiplayer because there are some 721 and 870 pokemon hacks and they dont have the second part of the pokemon center which i like to use to battle against my cousins and friends

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
i dont know if guts was updated because the only time when burn didnt halve any attack was in DPPT and above i dont know if emerald and fire red had the cancel attack part along with guts so i was wondering? and also alright cant wait for the orbs to work

and also one last thing do the pokemon centers have the second floor along with trade and multiplayer because there are some 721 and 870 pokemon hacks and they dont have the second part of the pokemon center which i like to use to battle against my cousins and friends

Hmm... I'm not a fan of the Guts ability (haven't used it) but I'll look onto it to be sure.

As the matter of fact, most of Expanded Pokemon hacks have removed Link Battles and Trades, removing the second floor of Pokemon Center. I think the reason is having linked an expanded hack with a vanilla non-hack will cause a freeze (unless two games linked are having the same ROM bases, expansion qualities and quantities, etc.). Unfortunately, my hack removed the second floor of Centers, that made trade-evolution Pokemon evolve with a certain stone, or other methods.

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Sad to hear but still loving the ROM hack can't wait for it to come out when it comes out good luck

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
Years

Burns still halve attack in later games.
Guts in Gen III ignores the halving of attack from burns too, and sets it to 1.5x instead.

Years
  • Seen Jul 3, 2019
This hack looks really interesting. I'll be checking back and bookmarking so I can keep an eye out. I look forward to when a version is released. Good luck!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 21, 2016
I cant find link for download!!!
And when we can expect this hack to be finished??
Anyway hack is looking pretty good, keep it going xD!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 11, 2018
Can you at least give us a time frame or estimated days before you can complete this because I wanna play it so bad I'm starting to peel my own skin hahaha. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back