• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Dark Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_E

No Saint, No Saviour
Years
  • Strike-Freedom said:
    I think i get the kecleon part, but whats west of fortree, i thought that lilycove lies in the east.

Lilycove (Estovase) City lies in the east, but the anwser lies west.

Nox30_04

Traveller
    Years
  • I got to "Lilycove" but haven't been able to activate the event for magma to steal the sub. I just see the 3 guys standing in the water. and I get the closest I can get to them but it won't activate the event

Sweet Love

♥~N/A~♥
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 4, 2010
    Since mewthree made Cyclone, why don't you make the fly map and the tittle screen? ^^ It'll be like a real game, not a hack and edit those stuff isn't take more time ^^

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2009
    Nox30_04 said:
    I got to "Lilycove" but haven't been able to activate the event for magma to steal the sub. I just see the 3 guys standing in the water. and I get the closest I can get to them but it won't activate the event

To see it you have to go to Slateport and go to the harbor and you will see a lot of people and an interviewer talk to the scientist and you will trigger the stealing sub even in the harbor.

I still can get how to get to "Lilycove". Can you help me Nox30_04, since you are there.

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
  • Sweet Love said:
    Since mewthree made Cyclone, why don't you make the fly map and the tittle screen? ^^ It'll be like a real game, not a hack and edit those stuff isn't take more time ^^
    He probably alread has, he just hasn't released the latest Version yet.

heavenschoas1992 said:
    how come the download site of this game doesn't work?
    Because he hosted it on Yahoo! Geocities... If you want to download the game click the link in my signature.

pkmnfreak said:
    how do u pass this part of the game?
    Just keep going down until you get out

Last edited:

Nox30_04

Traveller
    Years
  • Crippler...go west of fortree and then south look for a forest entrance..go in there then go east. but as far as the sub event...I can't get it started..I've been to slateport but no one is there yet..have to trigger the mt pyre event first I believe..but not sure in this game how to do that when you can't get near the 3 guys standing out in the water.

Nox30_04

Traveller
    Years
  • I managed to get the sub event activated...Crippler..as far as the forest like entrance go in..go east and into the cave..then you'll find your way

Nox30_04

Traveller
    Years
  • No prob..I am stuck again myself..I have the magma hideout key..I just don't know where the hideout is..cause its not the cave in the cove..that restarts the game when you enter it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2009
    Nox30_04 Thanks for the help too. As for your problem i don't know what to do as i'm having the same problem, maybe this is where the Beta version ends.

shadowben2

Pokemon rocks/Begginer spriter
    Years
  • For some reason I cant play pokemon dark future what are you guys using to play it because it wont let me play on anything I use please tell me.

brockman5

Sprite Master..
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2007
    you use vba, google search it, it's everywhere! Good job Dark E, keep it up!:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back