• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Dark Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowben2

Pokemon rocks/Begginer spriter
Years
  • I tryed playing it on vba but it doesn't work for some reason

I tryed it again just now and its working yay

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2009
    I think this is where the beta ends cause i made something i should do and hacked the hack to get past that error and i went to the island near and it hasn't been finished yet it has an underground basement in which all doors leads to the outside.

brockman5

Sprite Master..
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2007
    I chose The fire one, (forgot his name) he's good but isn't good against the gym leader Roeland.

brockman5

Sprite Master..
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2007
    The greenish sceptile looking one, epcri (the fire like foxish thing) and the water fox looks like a mix between vulpix - growlithe.

Wolf

Great Work, Dark_E. I've only known of your existance for a day or two, but already I hold you in high regard. I'll keep tabs on you and your projects from now on.

brockman5

Sprite Master..
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2007
    LOl, Well can't wait for an update so we can know what's going on. * Hint *

MrCheeseyPuff

Stealth CoOwner:The Ninja Club
    Years
  • Holy crap Dark_E!! This game is... is... its beyond words!! I'm not very far, but it's definitely the best hack I've ever played. Out of all 4 that I've played...:disappoin But congrats and KUTAW!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    The download isn't working for me? Where exactly should I download this from? The Geocities site is down apparently. :( Help?

Nox30_04

Traveller
    Years
  • Just go back a page and scroll to a post by Chris and near the bottom of his post in his sig you will see the link

brockman5

Sprite Master..
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2007
    lol..that's funny! I don't know what to do when you get to the desert. Help Please!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back