• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Demons in Paradise (T)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    "I don't mind at all." Amber nods.
    She turns her head to Iran Claw in a flash. "What did you want to discuss with me?" she asks.
    She suddenly sees the geiser. "What's that?"
    She slides down Lucien's tail and lands on the ground, waiting for answers.
    "And by the way, I know several Absol and they have never brought me into trouble, sir Seviper-Prejudices." she growls.
    "But I have a question for you, too." she tells Iron Claw. "Why are you smothering? Did you get in a fight with a fire-type?"

Black Hawk

Char
    Years
    [SIZE="a"]"Not a fire type, but a fire." Iron Claw glanced at them "And boy, if you wish to keep that toung of yours, I suggest you keep your moth closed. Any way, I need help protecting this little island of ours. I sense danger. For example: the fire. The Pokemon out at sea. You see my point? The thing is, I need a team. You two seem perfect." after she finished her speech, she felt dizzy.[/SIZE]

Years
    Amber nods. "I'm willing to fight at all costs!" she shouts with determination.
    She carefully examines Iron Claw. "But that 'fire'... It's odd, isn't it?"
    Without waiting for an answer, she starts asking other questions.
    "How do you want me to help? I may be tough but I'm also small of height. And about that fire, do you have an idea how it was started?"
    Her breathing sounds exited, yet tense and she feels a large tension running through her body, as if something terrible is about to happen.
    What she doesn't know is that it's more than true.

Black Hawk

Char
    Years
    [SIZE="a"]"Wonderful! Welcome to the team" She carefully examined the eevee. "Would you like to be a messenger? Yes, you are quite fast! You would be perfect. And you... Definitely a worrior. You can fight with me and ... Well, right now it's just me." Iron Claw looked sadly at her claws.[/SIZE]

Years
    Amber looks at her paws.
    Due to the size of those, she can reach very high speed and run like the wind.
    Maybe she'll fit the bill for a messenger.
    She smiles and looks at Iron Claw's face, her bright blue eyes twinkling with excitement.
    "I'll do it!" she shouts with a very happy expression on her face.
    "What do you want me to do, actually?" she suddenly asks.
    She doesn't really know the purpose of her job, although the name sounds pretty awesome.
    Amber looks at her paws again.
    She has always known that her speed was due to her large paws and legs, but are they really THAT large?
    A bit unconfident, she sits down in the sand and makes little clouds of dust by brushing her tail over it.

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    (OOC: @ IceyPinkLemons Your sign up sheet is great, welcome aboard. P.S. The paras mushrooms fine but pick either Ninjask or Shedinja when you evolve.

@ Everyone, had a busy few days but I'm back now.)

Emily had run so fast and so long that she had lost sight of the other Pokémon she was with, it didn't help that she was at the front of the group. Now she was completely lost, and she didn't know where to go. She heard voices near by so she headed off to investigate them. The particular area of the jungle she was in had tall trees and long grass, that didn't help her know where she was but it did help her hide. As she snook towards the Pokémon that she could hear she realised that the Mother would already be up and would be looking for her, she hoped she wasn't too worried. In a clearing ahead she spotted a number of Pokémon. Some of them she recognised as the ones she had seen earlier. There was a Seviper, an Absol and an Eevee. The Absol seemed to be talking about danger which wasn't that unusual, the Seviper and the Absol frightened Emily but the Eevee seemed safe enough so she walked out of the bushes.

"Hello." She barely squeaked, then turning rather shy she lost her voice a little. "I'm a little lost could you fine Pokémon help me?" With luck they could guide her back to her home.

Years
    ((So much to respond to!))

"And by the way, I know several Absol and they have never brought me into trouble, sir Seviper-Prejudices." Amber growls.

Lucien mutters under his breath, indignantly. "Just a joke, my little Eevee. I thought laughter made Pokemon happy."

"Boy, if you wish to keep that tounge of yours, I suggest you keep your moth closed." Iron Claw also shoots him a look.

Lucien scowls, but remains silent, save for a muttered complaint. "Boy? I'm twice your age..."

Amber gets excited about being a messenger, her glee vanishing as she asks what she's supposed to do. Lucien nods calmly as Iron Claw refers to him as a warrior, and then Emily reappears! "Hello." She squeaks. Then, turning rather shy, she loses her voice a little. "I'm a little lost could you fine Pokémon help me?"

"Ah, It's you again!" Lucien heads over to her, gently placing the flat of his tail against her shoulders. He guides her forward to the others. "We were just going over our plans. I'm sure we can fit you into the schedule. Everyone!" He calls out to Amber and Claw. "This is the little Pokemon that we were following, hoping someone had an idea of what to do. Since she's a little lost and confused, that plan winds up just south of FUBAR. Ms. Claw, can you work her into your plans?"

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Suddnely the Pokemon Loki was following had turned right back around, and wandered into tall thick grass. Confused, Loki slowed down. "Where was she going?" he thought, "why would she head striahgt back to where we can from, right back into the enemy?" Apprehensive, Loki walked hesitantly towards the grass untill he finally thought screw it. He might as well follow the little petilil, after all he'd probably get lost. Loki turned around on his two hind legs and hopped through the swaying grass, now being blown by the harsh winds. he could just the little petilil's figure scurrying through the blades. Eventually he reached an opening where the petilil rushed out to greet a small group of Pokemon. Keen to get a closer look, the group consisted of a -what seemed to be - an angry Absol, the Petilil.. and... a Vulpix, Eevee and Seviper! His friends. "Hey!" Loki screamed in excitement. "I finally found you! So whats everyone going to do now?"

Years
    "Hello!" Amber smiles.
    "Are you lost? That's not good. You should consider following me, I know this forest like my thumb."
    She stands up again and looks Emily in the eye.
    She surely doesn't look dangerous and Amber decides to trust her, despite not knowing her.
    Amber wags her tail a bit and walks around Emily to observe her.
    "Where do you live?" she asks.

Black Hawk

Char
    Years
    "well, a messenger, is a Pokemon who... Well, passes messages on." She smiled politely. Then a small petillie walked out of the bushes. A young one at that. She listened to what everyone said. "Yes of course I can fit her in! But.. We might need to ask your mother.. Well, if your saving the island... I'm sure she wouldn't mind..."

Last edited:
    Years
    "Do you mean my mother?" Amber asks with a trembling voice.
    She keeps her head low and shudders.
    "My mother is dead..."
    A little sob escapes her mouth.
    She's very sensitive about the word 'parents', 'mother' and 'father'.
    There's just something that makes her sad whenever she hears one of them.
    Amber sinks back into the sand again and sobs a bit.
    "Mom..."
    She wipes away a tear en shakes her head.
    "I miss her a bit, I'm sorry."
    She stands up again and wipes her face dry.
    "Saving the island was something that she'd always wanted me to do. But then that Ursaring ripped her and Papa to pieces... That's what made me sad for a moment, I'm sorry."
    She braces herself and looks around, her eyes still blurry and she has a nasty stomach ache.
    A last sob escapes her mouth before she gives a smile again and looks everybody in the eye, one by one.

Black Hawk

Char
    Years
    [SIZE="a"]" No... I was talking to Emily. I'm so sorry. I'm really sorry... " she gave her a hug. "A friend of mine... Now an enemy, killed my parents out of jealousy... And pure maddens." She managed a smile. "Now, Emily... Where do you live? I can get you the in ten minuets.. Or five"[/SIZE]

Years
    "Oh-okay..." Amber stammers.
    She relaxes a bit again.
    Her muscles lose their tense and a nice warmth spreads through her body.
    She is still a bit ashamed of herself that she just started crying in front of everybody.
    She's such a baby.
    Amber now carefully listens to the conversation her friends have.
    Suddenly, she hears a very, very loud sound that gives her the chills.
    Was that an ... explosion?
    She sure hopes it wasn't!

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    (OOC: @Godzil: hope you don't mind me making Lucien push Emily quite hard, well for a Petilil, I just wanted her to have a reason to be surprised.
    @gusfromholland: I hope you don't mind me using the noise as something else.
    @Everyone:Oh by the way it's been a couple of hours since the hunters landed by this time. We will set off towards the sound but not find out what it is until my next post.)

The Seviper headed over to her, he was very large and Emily was afraid he might try to eat her.

"Ah, it's you again!" He said placing the flat of tail on her shoulders.

"Eeep!" It was a noise that Emily made for no other reason than alarm, the Seviper had just pushed her and while it was quite gentle for a Pokémon like him, it was a bit rough for a little Pokémon like her.

"We were just going over our plans. I'm sure we can fit you into the schedule. Everyone!" He called out to the Absol and the Eevee.

"Umm." Emily started saying and then in her very little voice. "What plans?"

"This is the little Pokémon that we were following, hoping someone had an idea of what to do. Since she's a little lost and confused, that plan winds up just south of FUBAR. Ms. Claw, can you work her into your plans?" Emily was not liking the sound of these plans but she was reassured that they would help her.

"Hey! I finally found you! So what's everyone going to do now?" A Lotad that Emily recognised as the same one from earlier said as it walked out of the bushes.

Then the Eevee began to speak. "Hello! Are you lost? That's not good. You should consider following me, I know this forest like my thumb. Where do you live?" Emily was a bit overwhelmed by the sheer amount of conversation going on.

"Yes of course I can fit her in! But.. We might need to ask your mother.. Well, if your saving the island... I'm sure she wouldn't mind..." The Absol was saying to the Seviper, it sounded like they expected her to fight she couldn't do that, it wasn't lady like.

"Do you mean my mother? My mother is dead..." The Eevee sobbed, lowering her head. "Mom... I miss her a bit, I'm sorry." Emily went over to give her a hug and hoped she could stop her crying. "Saving the island was something that she'd always wanted me to do. But then that Ursaring ripped her and Papa to pieces... That's what made me sad for a moment, I'm sorry." Emily was too busy crying to take notice of the bit about saving the island.

"No... I was talking to Emily. I'm so sorry. I'm really sorry..." The Absol said also hugging the Eevee "A friend of mine... Now an enemy, killed my parents out of jealousy... And pure maddens. Now, Emily... Where do you live? I can get you the in ten minuets.. Or five"

"Oh-okay..." The Eevee said.

"Well I think that we," Emily started saying a little shy. "should all tell each other our names first, then we can be friends. I'm Emily and I live near the big hollow tree in the parting one hundred skips from the beach." She hoped the other Pokémon could help her find her way home, the Pokémon language lacked many terms for distance and lengths of time and made use of others that were a lot less specific.

Then there was a loud noise, a ripping, cracking sound it came from the direction that Emily thought her house was in suddenly she wondered if going home was such a good idea.

Last edited:
    Years
    "Well I think that we, um, should all tell each other our names first, then we can be friends. I'm Emily and I live near the big hollow tree in the parting one hundred skips from the beach." Emily seems shy, but she's taking this rather well.

"I'm Lucien. I live in the tree by the cave up the path a bit." Lucien never bothered to learn exact distances. How did they expect him to skip or step, anyway? It's not easy being a snake.

After introductions are concluded, there was a loud noise. A ripping, cracking sound, coming from close to the beach.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Lucien discreetly moves forward, placing himself between the sound and the smaller Petilil, Eevee, Vulpix, and Lotad. He would move to protect Iron Claw, but she seems like a tough girl.

Last edited:
    Years
    @gusfromholland: I hope you don't mind me using the noise as something else.
    (no problem)

Amber turns to where the sound came from and frowns.
    "That really wasn't a comforting sound." she hisses as the ripping sound continues.
    "Shall we investigate?" she suggests.
    Amber is very brave, but new stuff isn't her favourite stuff.
    Her large purple ears twitch due to the sound.
    With a little nerve and tense in het body, she looks around.
    "Yes, it DOES come from the beach. I'm sure of that." She speaks with a little trembling in her voice.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I think I might drop out of this RP. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to participate, I've just lost interest to be totally honest. :3

Thanks again.

Black Hawk

Char
    Years
    [SIZE="a"]"Well, I can't tell you were I live... Heh, That's kind of against my race.. Sorry." The loud ripping sound scared her. Then she lost all color in her face. She stood breathless. Then, there was a loud wizzing sound. "DUCK!!!" at that moment, a bomb came down towers them. Iron Claw leaped into action. She pushed lucian to the side, and grabbed Emily, and the eevee, and wrapped herself around them. As the bomb exploded, a piece of shrapnel scraped her arm. "Oof..." she cringed in pain. As she got up she said "Lucian! Are you ok???"[/SIZE]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back