• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Diamond partial "premake"/ Graphics to hack over

When should I release a beta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
Years
  • Not meaning to bother you, but will this hack still work if you dont hack over it, like some kind of starter for a hack? or will it be a full hack. I just wanted to ask because I dont know how to hack games...
    It'll be both;)

Lyoid that's nice I might try it later however I doubt it'll fit. Mine was actually from a screen but I had to edit it alot to make it fit. Thanks. Also thanks for the compliments. Here's a screen not much, but it'll keep you happy.
    Pokémon Diamond partial "premake"/ Graphics to hack over

Sharanza

Returning: Platinum Silver
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2007
    wow
    that screen is awesome i really like that hauses

johnny_profitt

Support The Anarchive!
    Years
  • Looks good so far. I think the DP style houses would be a great addition to your hack. I don't think the grass looks too hot though. I would change that..

Just my opinion though :P

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
  • Looks good so far. I think the DP style houses would be a great addition to your hack. I don't think the grass looks too hot though. I would change that..

Just my opinion though :P
    Fair point, everyone is entitled to their opinion, however thegrass is a palette rip from the screen shown.

Years
  • Thank you for answering my question, Green charzard, It really cleared it up for me :)
    Your screens look great, almost like the real thing, or as close to it as you can get without hacking the real thing :D

Last edited:

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
  • www.pokewiki.de/Pok%C3%A9mon_Diamond_und_Pearl/Screenshots
    there are some new screens ^^
    from in and out of a Pokécenter etc..
    ok you must scroll a bit down xD

Edit:and my one is from a screen to but i am a RPGler (i work with RPG Maker Xp xD)
    so i can make some good sprites xD
    Thanks but I've allready seen them.

Thank you for answering my question, Green charzard, It really cleared it up for me :)
    Your screens look great, almost like the real thing, or as close to it as you can get without hacking the real thing :D
    Thanks and no problem.

Here's the map of Futaba, it's got a few tiles missing like the gap in between trees where you can see the green and signs. But it's playable.

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
  • No, the ones in the preview. Yeah the battle system will stay the same. I can't add new pokemon yet as the code has been removed from the doc/tut's so if anyone has a copy can you PM it to me? Still working hard. I've another question, what colour dos everyone want the intro backgrounf to be with Birch. I say blue but let's hear your ideas :)

Vipershark

What user title?
    Years
  • Keep it blue. That's diamond's color. Are you replacing Kyogre with Diaruga? Or just the 1st few pokemon out right now with the 1st few pokemon in the game? (If that made any sense to you.)

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
  • Keep it blue. That's diamond's color. Are you replacing Kyogre with Diaruga? Or just the 1st few pokemon out right now with the 1st few pokemon in the game? (If that made any sense to you.)
    Ok thats settled, it's now going to be blue. Kyogre, you men the tiitle? It's a ruby hack and it's already done. Also I don't want to replace Pokemon, I want to add them over the ??'s. I could do the starters as they can be inserted without hex (I need the code to insert the rest) as they are given to you, hwever this code will have to be redone once I get the code. I may consider this later.

drem

a french user...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2008
    Keep it blue. That's diamond's color. Are you replacing Kyogre with Diaruga? Or just the 1st few pokemon out right now with the 1st few pokemon in the game? (If that made any sense to you.)

Green cjarizard has changed the palette's colors, from red to blue ....

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2010
    wow the hackrom looks great,good grafics,good maps,but you need improve the trainers.
    This hackrom will have a good future^^

well bye!!

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
  • Well I've waited 2 days to update with this...

Note Buoysel isn't inserted as a catchable Pokemon, it's just an image an a palette that I inserted and pointed to in IntroED. Also credit to Serg!o (Sergio--) and WAH for the Buoysel sprite (He did offer[see below])...
    <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message -->
    yeah, i like the idea, its very original.

but i cant understand how would you extract the storyline of the future new game..
    right now only a few details about the development of the events has been released, and a hack needs a lot of texts.
    Anyway i support you

PS: I think i can help you a lot with the original published sprites of DP, i've uploaded it here. Use them freely.
    This is a basic map of the first route, it's missing some tiles and I've got to fill in the trees. Don't worry I'll get it all sorted.:) If you look to the left that is where you get your starter, if you look to the right thats the entrance to the second town which I've decided to remap. Oh and the signpost is temporary..

Last edited:

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
  • Thanks and when you say music wat do you mean, I'm quite happy with the title. Anyway comments on the map and intro please...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back