• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokémon Direct - 04/09/2013!

blue

gucci
Years
  • Just woke up and I thought I'd missed it for a sec, but luckily I haven't. I'm hoping it's not a timeline archiving the Pokemon X & Y news over the year, thinking about that it is plausible for Nintendo to do something like that to get everyone up to speed in preparation for the release next month. I'm hoping for big news but I guess we will know soon!

Years
  • Given the announcement will be broadcast at 9PM as far as my timezone is concerned, I don't have to worry about waking up early or anything, so my Aussie cohorts are definitely on the more beneficial end here as far as waiting goes. I even have the tab open just in case the announcement comes on, but I'm hoping they'll reveal some really cool stuff.

Currently 6:57PM in Sydney now, I've never been so anticipated for something like this since the day X and Y itself was announced.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2013
    Am I the only one here expecting to see more legendaries? -_-
    I want to see the starters' evolutionary forms & Other cool mega-evolutions too! :D
    And there could be other new Game mechanics & locations which I'm hoping to see!
    Maybe I'm expecting too much but I'm sure Pokemon Direct won't disappoint us! :D

SkyRyder

'That Guy'
    Years
  • The official Nintendo website has updated. New details regarding X and Y will be shown, and that the approximate length of the presentation will be about 20 minutes. I'm pretty excited, I mean, who wakes up 30 minutes before setting an alarm just to watch a Nintendo Direct? This guy!

I'm expecting about a 10 minute recap followed by 10 minutes of new stuff.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I'm expecting about a 10 minute recap followed by 10 minutes of new stuff.

That's probably very likely actually, when they announced Pokémon X & Y the Pokemon Direct event was 10 minutes long, 5 minutes to go through the timeline of Pokémon and then 5 minutes to showcase the trailer and announce Pokémon X & Y. I really want to see more in-depth to Team Flare, they seem very intriguing and their motives are somewhat confusing atm.

Years
  • I woke up early, not for the feed. I'm sick and my stupid Gravol pill didn't work. Now that I'm up, I might as well watch the feed.

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Can't help but notice, you've put 12AM BST. You mean 12PM :)
    I'm super excited! The downside is I probably won't be able to afford X or Y as soon as they come out. :/ Maybe like a month after.

toxictwinkie

Mini moose will rule you all
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2014
    Given the announcement will be broadcast at 9PM as far as my timezone is concerned, I don't have to worry about waking up early or anything, so my Aussie cohorts are definitely on the more beneficial end here as far as waiting goes. I even have the tab open just in case the announcement comes on, but I'm hoping they'll reveal some really cool stuff.

Currently 6:57PM in Sydney now, I've never been so anticipated for something like this since the day X and Y itself was announced.

Wooh another Australian :p, Melbourne here ^_^ not long now. Our time zone is perfect for something like this.... Except when its the 1am Nintendo directs XD

Years
  • omg, so this direct will be 20 minutes long!!!. That was so unexpected! can't wait! only 40 minutes left!!! I am expecting more on the Super Training, Mega Evolution and the type chart. Maybe they will reveal the types the Gym Leaders use. :) :)

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
  • Well, it's 8:23 PM here and there's only 37 minutes to go before it airs! WOW! I'm so excited!

I really can't wait, I have a feeling that they'll reveal Professor Patrice and the starter Pokémon evolutions. They've only revealed Professor Sycamore, there's two professors in the Kalos region from what the leaked source from PokéBeach said!

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • I mainly want to see the starter evolutions but I'll probably be happy with whatever we get. What we'll probably see is new gameplay and/or more Mega Pokemon announced.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • With it being 20 minutes, it is probably a recap or gameplay. I doubt we will see much, but I could be wrong. (I think we will at least get some new info.)

Also, the next Corocoro will not be a recap. We already know we are getting New Pokemon, New Megalutions, and a chart in Corocoro. That is was it said last month in Corocoro

Years
  • I mainly want to see the starter evolutions but I'll probably be happy with whatever we get. What we'll probably see is new gameplay and/or more Mega Pokemon announced.

I bolded the starter evolutions part because I'm hoping they show that, because I want to see if they really do fit in with the rumored typings from that Pokebeach leak. But I'm alright with whatever will be shown.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Whoa, whoa whoa, what is going on here? New X and Y information? I need to see this *grabs popcorn*

In all seriousness, I'd like to see the starter evolutions.

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Ok last minute predictions. I wanna predict solely on what New pokemon might be shown, since the only types not shown yet are Ice, Rock and Ground I believe that at least one of the new pokemon will have one of those typings. My bet its on either Rock or Ice because Bunnelby might already evolve into a Ground type. If they show evolutions of Gen 6 pokemon I'm hoping its Litleo's.

Back