• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

StaticShock

Chaos Current
Years
  • Hello,
    I would like to know if it's possible for omuran pokémon to drop their cards ?
    Also, how can I get a card for OM_Machamp ?
    Thanks in advance.

Yes, it is. Every single Pokémon has a card available.

You can buy the card for Om_Machamp from Asutra City Card Shop. The card Shop also has booster packs which give you 2 normal cards and 1 guaranteed shiny or platinum card for 400k PokeDollars.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2020
    Scrap it all, and start over, because unless the puzzle has been updated since I completed it, you've gotten a lot - if not all - of the ages wrong.

As you've observed, there are five digits with seven kids. The age of one of the kids in the code has two digits, so only four kids fit into the code. The remainder should be used to figure out the ages of the relevant ones.

Purple - Roman - Boy - 1 + Dana - First Digit [age 8]
    Blue - Simon - Boy - = Danny - Last Digit (9, 18) [age 9]
    Light Blue - Marc - Boy - +3 Dana , - 2 Christina [age 10]
    White - Christina - Girl - Oldest , (22 + 2Dana / 3) [12]
    Green - Danny - Boy - Simon + Danny = 18, [age 9]
    Yellow - Dana - Girl - youngest - Second Digit [age 7]
    Red - Anabelle - Girl - -1 Christina - Digits between 2nd and last digits [age 11]

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2023
    Ok for people having trouble with their Greninja : it stills learn sludge bomb, but at lvl 74 not 65.

ANd I have another question regarding breeding : in case of pokemon evolving only with an item (like scizor), how does it works ? Parents need to be two Scizors to pass their GP or only Scyther works ? Because metal coat are not unlimited :D Same case with Wiseraph by the way

Years
  • I have a few questions.
    1. Can someone confirm if changing difficulties during the prism tower hike actually works. I'm currently stuck at the 350th floor. I've tried to dial down the difficulties to easy, but the mons don't change. Neither does their level or GP, movesets etc.

2. How is Mr. Emanuel(can't remember the spelling) connected to the story.

3. is there any way to get another recovery disc in the post game. I got one from the future prison. But forgot to get one from the the old man in the dead end.

4. what are the consequences of using cheats?(Might have to use em to get through the tower).

5. There's a shadow like figure in the lower left portion(the one you have to access by some invisible stairs) of The cafe in the rift. How to interact with him?

6. @UltraFlexTape @
    KingOfAllTrades how did you guys beat the prism tower in hard mode? Can you give some tips?

7. Can you get all the cards from the booster packs to complete the colletcion?

Last edited:

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • I have a few questions.
    1. Can someone confirm if changing difficulties during the prism tower hike actually works. I'm currently stuck at the 350th floor. I've tried to dial down the difficulties to easy, but the mons don't change. Neither does their level or GP, movesets etc.

2. How is Mr. Emanuel(can't remember the spelling) connected to the story.

3. is there any way to get another recovery disc in the post game. I got one from the future prison. But forgot to get one from the the old man in the dead end.

4. what are the consequences of using cheats?(Might have to use em to get through the tower).

5. There's a shadow like figure in the lower left portion(the one you have to access by some invisible stairs) of The cafe in the rift. How to interact with him?

6. @UltraFlexTape @
    KingOfAllTrades how did you guys beat the prism tower in hard mode? Can you give some tips?

7. Can you get all the cards from the booster packs to complete the colletcion?

2. He's hardly connected to the story. Hopefully all loose ends will be answered in a possible future update.

3. Yes, by crafting. Merge leftovers with upgrade or data upgrade (one of those, don't remember which)

4. Blocks you from trainer and prism tower.

7. No, there are a few you have to get yourself like Data Reuniclus line but you get most from them.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • Ok for people having trouble with their Greninja : it stills learn sludge bomb, but at lvl 74 not 65.

ANd I have another question regarding breeding : in case of pokemon evolving only with an item (like scizor), how does it works ? Parents need to be two Scizors to pass their GP or only Scyther works ? Because metal coat are not unlimited :D Same case with Wiseraph by the way

Breed a 5GP male bug Pokemon, equip it with a power seed and have it breed with a female Scyther (power seed ignores evolution necessity).

Also, Stones of Light are unlimited, you can buy them from Roarin Island.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2021
    Hello,
    Tanks for the quick answers.
    I've got another question :
    I just got a Dream Candy. I was wondering if the passing of Hidden Abilities through breeding worked like Black&White. Meaning, only a female with Hidden Ability could give it to its child through breeding. Is it like that or not ?
    Thanks in advance.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2022
    Direct answers below :

Spoiler:

I haven't done GP fusion but iirc for legendaries, you can GP fusion with any evolved genderless Pokemon, it doesn't need to be another Marshadow. So keep Marshadow as the first Pokemon, and an evolved genderless Pokemon (preferably Starmie due to its low evolution level) as the 'sacrifice'.

Merci beaucoup

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • Hello,
    Tanks for the quick answers.
    I've got another question :
    I just got a Dream Candy. I was wondering if the passing of Hidden Abilities through breeding worked like Black&White. Meaning, only a female with Hidden Ability could give it to its child through breeding. Is it like that or not ?
    Thanks in advance.

Sadly, you can't get hidden abilities by breeding in this game. At max, you can only get hidden abilities for 6 of your Pokemon throughout the main game as well as post game since there are only 6 Dream Candies in the game. IIRC though, there are mods which allows you to buy or get more dream candies.

Dang, how long have I not played this game? And how many Empyreans were there?

The named ones are :

1) Alia
    2) WB
    3) WH
    4) Zimean
    5) Zaalos
    6) Zedra
    7) Zineom
    8) Alokh-Lai

We have the council of 18 too but they're irrelevant. Also, Ashara's not an Empyrean afaik.

Merci beaucoup

No problem. ^^

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2020
    Hello, I've just started playing Empyrean and it's a blast, I'm trying to get a 5 GP Gyarados but for some reason every egg my 3 GP gyarados have all have 0 IVs across the board no matter what.

Years
    • Seen today
    For upgrading a leftovers (Or anything else that needs upgrading) Simply combine the item (Like a nugget) and an Up-grade item. Oh! And there's an "Item" link in the first post ya should check out too~

Last edited:

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    The named ones are :

1) Alia
    2) WB
    3) WH
    4) Zimean
    5) Zaalos
    6) Zedra
    7) Zineom
    8) Alokh-Lai

We have the council of 18 too but they're irrelevant. Also, Ashara's not an Empyrean afaik.

Since you know too well about the game, and that's a compliment.
    is there a Mastermind Vordev battle? You may click the link below for any inquires.

WARNING: THIS LINK MAY OR MAY NOT SPOIL YOU FOR THE GAME, AS THIS MAY OR MAY NOT BE INTENDED AS A "BETA" FIGHT! SO PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • Since you know too well about the game, and that's a compliment.
    is there a Mastermind Vordev battle? You may click the link below for any inquires.

WARNING: THIS LINK MAY OR MAY NOT SPOIL YOU FOR THE GAME, AS THIS MAY OR MAY NOT BE INTENDED AS A "BETA" FIGHT! SO PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

Uh, isn't that the fight against Vordev in Neo Cradle Citadel?

If it isn't, then idk. Best to ask Stochastic or in the discord, they're more knowledgeable there.

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Uh, isn't that the fight against Vordev in Neo Cradle Citadel?

If it isn't, then idk. Best to ask Stochastic or in the discord, they're more knowledgeable there.

I don't think so, I played the fight, but it has no Dark Celebi, Idk why tho

Edit: Yeah another thing I forgot to mention, that when I fight him, and "Kill" one of his pokemon, the game crashes, so there's a subtle difference between the fight in the Citadel than in this specific room.

Edit2: Disregard fainting one of his pokemon, just got through that bug, but when I beat him, the game crashes, I suppose it doesn't initiate the cutscene since everything has changed,

Last edited:

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • I don't think so, I played the fight, but it has no Dark Celebi, Idk why tho

Edit: Yeah another thing I forgot to mention, that when I fight him, and "Kill" one of his pokemon, the game crashes, so there's a subtle difference between the fight in the Citadel than in this specific room.

Edit2: Disregard fainting one of his pokemon, just got through that bug, but when I beat him, the game crashes, I suppose it doesn't initiate the cutscene since everything has changed,

Where'd you access this? Prism Tower? I haven't done that yet (or ever lol).

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2020
    Hello, I've just started playing Empyrean and it's a blast, I'm trying to get a 5 GP Gyarados but for some reason every egg my 3 GP gyarados have all have 0 IVs across the board no matter what.

If two Pokémon are too genetically similar they Will have zero IV's and will be unable to produce higher GP. Talk to the scientist next to the daycare and he will tell you how Similar the Pokémon are.

Back