• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Genesis

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
  • Awesome safari zong pictures! That is definetly the most unique safari zone I've ever seen!

This hack is always looking better and better! I was going to point out a bug, but Disturbed pointed it out already (4th screen).

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2020
    East of the ground type gym city, sometimes the game will hang with a blue screen when i encounter pokemon in the grass.

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years
  • Wow, I've just started playing this and it's great!

One question, you've said somewhere that the starters evolve Level 18 haven't you? Because my Spheal is already Lv22 and hasn't evolved :(

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Hoom! Nice screenshots of the Safari Zone...quite interesting indeed. The cave is pretty nice and interesting, but I have something to ask.

Can you lighten the pallete of the Wood Cabin? It looks really dark and, well....unnatural.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2009
    I am unable to cut the grass that is infront of mt.perin entrance as i get stuck there all the time. i tried re-dling the patch and re-dling the rom but none works. any solution?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2012
    Why do i always freeze at mt perin entrance? Also i havent see anyplace to get cut so i can even enter >_>

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    Help

i coudn't even get my pokemon. the game freezes whenever i choose a pokemon and say "yes".................

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years
  • To get into Mt. Palin use AMap and move the entrance to the left a bit. Otherwise it's impossible.

Oh and another thing, if you defeat the Granite City Gym Leader berfore you talk to Old Man Surf then you can't get Surf as the flag is set somewhere else :D

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    East of the ground type gym city, sometimes the game will hang with a blue screen when i encounter pokemon in the grass.
    Thanks, fixed. :D

Wow, I've just started playing this and it's great!

One question, you've said somewhere that the starters evolve Level 18 haven't you? Because my Spheal is already Lv22 and hasn't evolved :(
    I reedited them. They evolve at 24 now I think.

Hoom! Nice screenshots of the Safari Zone...quite interesting indeed. The cave is pretty nice and interesting, but I have something to ask.

Can you lighten the pallete of the Wood Cabin? It looks really dark and, well....unnatural.
    Err, do they? Those are the original, unedited colours so I think I'm going to stick with them.

I am unable to cut the grass that is infront of mt.perin entrance as i get stuck there all the time. i tried re-dling the patch and re-dling the rom but none works. any solution?
    Thats interesting it worked when I tried it. I think I know what the problem is though.

Why do i always freeze at mt perin entrance? Also i havent see anyplace to get cut so i can even enter >_>
    See above.

To get into Mt. Palin use AMap and move the entrance to the left a bit. Otherwise it's impossible.

Oh and another thing, if you defeat the Granite City Gym Leader berfore you talk to Old Man Surf then you can't get Surf as the flag is set somewhere else :D
    Um, its Mt. Perin not Palin.

Speaking of Mt. Palin Perin, I've remapped it.
    Spoiler:

I've done other stuff too but mainly just bug fixes and text/warp editing.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Now I remember why I love hacking! Too bad my map connections are terrible... darn.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Wo! the maps of safari zone looks very good!
    And I like the idea of the cave ^^
    And the inside of cave, is not bad but I don't like much :S
    Good luck!

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I found a problem with this picture! V

qqyjhu.png

One- the player is not in the grass, he's on it.
    Two- look at the rocks over the cave entrance. WTF? It makes no sense.

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years
  • It's only a beta map at the moment. You can have a look at it in AMAP or with cheats(Bad!) within the game.

Spoiler:

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    Now I remember why I love hacking! Too bad my map connections are terrible... darn.
    What? Why did you post this specifically in my thread?

I found a problem with this picture! V

qqyjhu.png

One- the player is not in the grass, he's on it.
    Two- look at the rocks over the cave entrance. WTF? It makes no sense.
    1) It always looks like that if the player is not facing the front or the back.
    2) It doesn't need to make sense. The Safari Zone is man made and there doesn't need to look natural.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Because this hack is the one that returned my hacking sense. Duh. All right, now I get it.

>JAVS<

Ahmm.. Updating me in PC :D!
    Years
  • Wow!
    The Titlescreen it's amazing! O_O
    The mapping is so good, but you have to change more tiles and palletes, if you do it, your hack will be... a Super Pokémon Hack xD
    That's all!

Back