• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: GlitterGold

How do you think the game is moving along?

• Excellent!

Votes: 79 56.8%
  • Great!

Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Good.

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Not so well...

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Not too great...

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chazzy

RM2K3 User
Years
  • Red_Man Don't double post there is a EDIT Button, rather than just post a new reply, use the edit button...

On topic, GymLeaderLance can't wait for the new screens, im glad this project is still going !

Good luck !

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • When you go to Start and Run, click Browse, then make sure you're looking through your hard drive. Go to Programs, then to RPG Maker 2000/3, and you should see the project folder.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    i'm in! I just want to know, what do you mean put the "Start Hero" thing in the intro map?

Chazzy

RM2K3 User
    Years
  • Erm why isn't rpgmaker good... its not like were all pros at game making and we make games using codes from scratch, rpgmaker is good enough to make pokemon games, what are you using? or how are you making your games....

On Topic: Game is quite good, some minor things that need fixing, the custom text box doesn't always show, i know you can easily fix that hehe, are you working on a CBS at all? Just wondering, because i didnt encounter any battles at all.

Well anywayz good luck and keep up the good work !

.:Sam:.

The road goes ever on and on!
    Years
  • On the latest demo you start on lake of rage so for those who don't know you have to open the game in rpg 2003 and open cities/newbarktown/playerhouse then in events right click and press set as starting position

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2006
    how do you get a version that starts at the begining this starts at lake of the rage

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back