• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: GlitterGold

How do you think the game is moving along?

• Excellent!

Votes: 79 56.8%
  • Great!

Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Good.

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Not so well...

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Not too great...

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Pingu

Pokemon Slayer
Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    I will start the CBS as soon as I can hopefully today or tommorow.
    Does anyone have any sprites of the heroine throwing a pokeball? this would greatly help.

Shadow Pingu

Pokemon Slayer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    Ok thanks Azura

I started the cbs and i've got as far as finishing the sending out and setting up the HP bars.
    i will continue tommorow.

Shadow Pingu

Pokemon Slayer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    there's a problem with the Hiro back sprites so if anyone has those can you send them?
    thanks

Shadow Pingu

Pokemon Slayer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    ok. thanks Azura

I will post some screen shots later in the week

1 last thing- does any one know or know where i can find the battle algorithms?

Last edited:

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • Well, if I remember right, Illusion posted something along those lines in the Tutorials section. ^-^

Random note: while they aren't any updates, you can all check out my YouTube account. A link is in my sig. Warning: it's mainly...well, all Yu-Gi-Oh!/GX stuff...^-^

Years
  • Hey GymLeaderLance99, do you have a working battle system for rm2k3? I'm just wondering, because it's really hard to make it. But, I have seen some incomplete ones, but they're not done so..

Anyway, How far are you done up to? Perhaps new screenshots? Also, what are the beta testers comments? (Just wondering :P)

Years
  • Alright, Mario12, I know your new, and posting in everything is not against the rules, but double posting is, so, use the edit button instead of double posting. Also, may I inform you that each new member should read the rules for this forum.

Anyway, GymLeaderLance99, I will pm you some questions.

Shadow Pingu

Pokemon Slayer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    Hey GymLeaderLance99, do you have a working battle system for rm2k3? I'm just wondering, because it's really hard to make it. But, I have seen some incomplete ones, but they're not done so..
    I'm working on the games CBS and it should be complete when it's done

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • And as far as the beta testers have said, there have been a few errors, most of which I've already fixed. And I'm not working on anything new until I release the next demo which will hopefully be glitch-free and included with Pingu's CBS. But I will show screenshots. Anything I haven't shown?

Shadow Pingu

Pokemon Slayer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    the wild pokemon system is almost complete.
    remaining-
    6 pokemon support
    redone pokemon switch system
    Bag system

enemies added-
    Sentret

Party pokemon added-
    Chikorita
    Totodile
    Cindaquil

Attacks Added-
    Tackle