• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon II

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaffleGod 4.0

Weaver of the Eternal Circle
Years
  • Luther studied the boy carefully. He was hungry, and this little runt was standing inbetween him and a good meal. He looked young. Very young. On the other hand, Luther had been travelling long enough to...tacos? Did he just hear the word "tacos"?

He turned back to face Brad, a huge grin on his face. Dragonite reacted in a similar fashion. Despite not caring for tacos, they were eager to eat something. Anything. They had been drifting in the sea for 2 days as part of a training ritual, and hadn't eaten anything except fried Magikarp the whole time. As for how they were actually able to fry the Magikarp in the first place, that's a story for another day. The two of them were starving. "Don't care. Food. Eat. Now," Luther firmly stated.

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
  • Within the next week, Hikari Arrived at Lilycove. In which they arrived in a short time. Hikari got off the ship in a hurry.
    "well we are here"
    Manafi Climbed out of his backpack and on to his head looking around with her eyes sparkling. "Dont be so excited manafi, we are here to battle" he explained.

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
  • Rina had also traveled to Lilycove, hoping to gain her next Contest Ribbon, when she notices Hikari, and the Manafi. Well, there's a pokemon I've never seen before, she thinks.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    Forgeting all about luther and hearing the part about the tacos made me feel better. I hadnt eaten in about... a week and that sounded good, " I could go for taco's" I said. it might actully be good to keep it low I was 14, dequise while I'm here. " well what are we waiting for?"

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
  • Nakaba watched his bulbasaur glow. After 10 minutes of watching bulbasaur
    glow He inquired "you still don't want to evolve do you."Bulbasaur nodded Nakaba grinned a said "thats fine."Nakaba felt a pain in his stomach. Apparently squirtle was hungry too cause he was eating sea weed bulbasuar wasn't hungry but he was the only one who could fish so he tied a worm to his vine then dipped it into the ocean.After 10 minutes of nothing Nakaba and squirtle started digging Through a dumpster they both started eating half eaten tacos."Bulba bulba!"Exclaimed bulbasuar who had just railed in 4 fish And a sharpedo.

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
  • Hikari walked Forward, Looking around also, I should let the rest out he grabbed his poke balls and called them out. Buizeru climbed up onto his right shoulder while Weavile climbed up on the other. "Guys welcome to hoenn" he said aloud. He walked forward and into the place where they held the contests. "I'd like to enter my Manafi in the beauty contest please" he said to the receptionist.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
  • "Looks like I might have some competition for once," Rina says comming up behind him, followed by her Espeon.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
  • "So thats what its called," Rina says, and walks over to the receptionist, and enters her Espeon in the Beauty contest. "Contest matches are much different than regular battles, remember that."

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
  • "Oh I know, My manafi is a shinou champion, the best I'm sure."
    He said, winking at her.
    "Mana!" Manafi cried out in happiness.
    Finally she is awake
    Hikari turned and walked into the contest room

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
  • (never saw one on the show... but eh, I'll do my best)
    Hikari walked onto the platform, and got prepared.
    "Manafi, you ready?"
    Manafi gave a nod as Hikari set her on the floor infront of him.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
  • (Okay, let me go first to show you how its done.)

After a couple of other coordinators go, its Rina's turn.

"And our next contestant, from the Orre region, Rina Silverheart and her Espeon!" the announcer, uhh, announces.

Rina steps onto the stage, and tosses her pokeball, letting out the Psychic pokemon. "Espeon, use Sand Attack, and follow it up with Confusion!"

Espeon sends a burst of sand out, and then her eyes glow, and the sand starts moving around, making all sorts of different shapes, finishing up with a sandy fireworks display.

"And the judges decision..." the announcer starts, and the 3 judges give Rina 27 points on her performance. "And next is Hikari and his Manafi!"

Rina sits back against the wall and watches.

From outside, a young woman in a cloak watches the Contest with a smile.

(Basicaly, you gotta do something stylish, some sort of attack combo to impress the judges.)

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
  • Hikari walks forward and put manafi on stage. "Very nice performance rina, but I'm afraid you will never see anything like this" Manafi walked forward and stood there.
    "Manafi Hydro pump and follow it Psychic!"
    Manafi bursts the water out and used psychic bringing up a water dragon display that flies into the air and splashes away onto the ground.
    "and the judges decision" the announcer starts "27 a tie with Rina and her Espeon"

Utami

Heart Of Terror
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    Rika hung beside that rooftop as long as she could. Nothing interesting was really happened, they saw her, but Rika didn't respond because she thought she could still be hidden. They started to take about tacos which made Rika sort of disappointed. She looked over to Venomoth and sighed, "It's soooo boring, they aren't talking about anything!" exclaimed the girl, "We should have gone to Lilycove... there is a contest over there... oh well... it's too late now."

Suddenly, Rika started to fall, she lost her grip on the rooftop and started to scream as she was about to hit the pavement. As luck would have it, her Venomoth used Psychic to keep Rika in mid-air. Rika grinned at her savior and gave her a thumbs-up. Gently, Venomoth let Rika down and quickly followed her after that. "Well... it's getting dark, so I guess we'll look for a hotel? We can pay with the money I won at that last contest!" said Rika. Venomoth replied with a happy buzzing as they both went to look for a hotel.

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
  • "Leech Seed!"Exclaimed Nakaba the seed bulbasaur fired the seed from it's bulb that quickly expanded into a net now with Sharpedo trapped bulbasaur charges up for solarbeam. sharpedo is knocked out squirtle and nakaba eat their fish raw then nakaba sends out Charmelion to fry bulbasauars and his 15 minutes later the fish are done and charmelion and bulbasaur are eating While nakaba abd squirtle look for a place to stay "We have tried everywhere even the pokecenter has no rooms."Nakaba states as squirtle Eyes a pokemart"Squirtle squirt!"squirtle exclaims Nakaba walks in and buys a tent he and squirtle walk to she shore where bulbasaur and charmelion are and set up camp.

Last edited:

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
  • Hikari was suprised it was a tie, that performance was at least enough to win.
    Manafi crawled up his leg, onto his chest then onto his head where she fell fast asleep, whispering
    "mana,mana" over and over again

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2006
    Tyrel, sitting in the tree, watched the entire battle Hikari fought, just staring, with no expression on his face. When it finally ended, he still showed no emotion that it was a tie. It seemed that he admired Manafi, although barely enough expression to show it. He sat there, with his Metagross next to him, who was staring at his owner with pride. Tyrel looked at Metagross and smiled.

"Time to go to bed, Meta." replied Tyrel calmly as he put Metagross back in the Pokeball.

Tyrel then got out of the tree, and started to walk back to the hotel he encountered earlier. He checked into his room, and sat on his bed for awhile.

Tyrel thought to himself "Hmm, who was that trainer? It seemed he showed alot of respect to his Pokemon. I think I am going to meet him tomorrow."

And with that, Tyrel turned the lights off, jumped into bed, and fell asleep shortly, into a deep sleep that would eventually bring him to the next day...

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
  • Tommorow they would settle the tie at noon, it was already 10 p.m. Hikari walked out of the contest centre and over to the hotel for a room. "let's go manafi" he headed up stairs, locked the door, ordered a wake up call for 10 am and fell asleep on the bed with Manafi in his arms.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back