• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2009
I'll be uploading my Play-Through/Bug video soon, but I probably won't be doing anymore bug videos seeing as they are being reported constantly via this thread. Unless you wanted to see 'em through a vid rather than having to restart the game or get testers to XD. Doesn't matter though.

I found one bug that is better seen. I can't word it very well right now.. but I did find a bug (most likely already reported) where I can fight Zane twice. I fought him once after beating Bugsy, then went back into the Gym and he challenged me again. I didn't get to check the whole thread so can't be sure if it was there or not. If it was, is it fixed now?

..Yah that's pretty much it though. I'll leave all credits to you and Zeikku through the description, and link this thread to.

This hack looks like it'll be a huge success in no time. Good luck with it! :D

Years
He wasn't there for me... Is there some way for me to determine if the repatch went successfully while in goldenrod...?

I lied. But I SWEAR he wasn't there my first time inside...

I remember seeing some clip of a trade for a ditto for a shiny ditto?

Now he wants a sentret for an elektrike?

Last edited:

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
thanks again for the bugs. hmm. they are new ones. ive fixed some of them. the elms assistant i realized. thats my fort. i replaced the violet center and forgot to put him back in. i'll fix it in a min :P

link

Years
Err...You can walk out of bounds in Goldenrod department store... the entire south and east walls on the second floor are not solid. Same for the east wall on the third.

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2016
I helped him with the teams, both Zane's and the gym's rematches. I used some knowledge from competitive battling. However, there were some limitations. EVs and natures were not editable, and of course, the AI has its problems as well. So I tried to choose pokemon and make sets that could be used by that AI at maximum efficiency. Anyway, I would like feedback. If anyone is interesting in telling me how to improve the teams, please e-mail me at [email protected] Even a simple battle log is enough. Thanks =)

Years
Headbutting a tree crashed on me again... It's not a typical crash, the controls just stop responding. Flowers and what not are still animated...

My patch sort of failed. Zane wound up turning into a garbage block. And he only had his level 3 porygon and level 3 eevee for that first match...

I take it that shouldn't be happening... I don't know why t he patch isn't working so smoothly...

also that ongoing battle on the route north of cherrygrove won't end. >_>

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2009
I know another bug you didn't patch LaZ. A page back the YouTube video was posted showing an infinite potions glitch. It still works! :p

linkandzelda

Years
hmm. i've fixed the infinte potions one i think. i'll recheck it. i fixed the assistant in violet pokecenter. i'll have a quick run through and reupload.

edit: you can redownload it again but patch it to a clean rom. everybody redownload before reporting anything. that goldenrod thing was fixed btw in the patch. i dont want reports of anyone with an old patch or even teh beta 1.0 release.

thanks in advance
link

link

Last edited:
Years
What on EARTH is the point of the male character near the lab in goldenrod? He says "hi" and makes an odd noise and your ccharacter slides up one space.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Earlier I downloaded what I think is the updated patch.
And in Violet City I talked to the lab assistant then he gives me the egg then the game goes back to the title screen.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Hey, it's not a bug I discovered but,
When I go to Elm's lab and there's that one Pokeball on the table, it says "That's Prof Oak's las Pokemon". So it needs changing.

btw, how do I plant a berry, I go to the soil but I don't get an option for planting.

alureon

Alureon the Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2009
New tiles: Trees were made by me and so was greenery, but not the path ignore the black dots near ledges those are just blocks, i'll fix easily ;);)
newtilesinLC.png

PC and Mart: Ignore the tile/ block error
newtiles2.png

Those images are really nice WOW! Them trees are really nice, the Poke Center and the Poke Mart are nice too!

I love the random weather effects it is awesome! You currently have Sandstorm and Rain Dance in the weather. The two other forms don't exist, Hail and Sunny Day. Is there a possibility for a hail effect when it is snowing, a sunny day effect when it is sunny, and a fog effect? That would be really awesome!

Weather
Rain and Heavy Rain = Rain Dance (Exists)
Fallen Ash = Sandstorm (Exists)
Normal Light = Normal (Exists)
Snow = Hail
Bright Light = Sunny Day
Fog = Mist effect each turn.

Last edited:

linkandzelda

Years
just to say that i've gone away now. for christmas. i'll try and fix a few bugs for when i com back.

link

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Hey Zeikku, do you know why the ROM restarts when you get given the mystery egg in Violet City? It's not a patching error coz I patched it onto a clean ROM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back