• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Naturo Verde

Do you like the new palettes.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    The music is so beautiful, as well as the titlescreen.
    But did you mention who made the music, its just so calm and peaceful.
    whoever made the music is a genius.
    you have outdone yourself jeremy,once again.
    the update is great αωαταρ αανγ, i hope there will be more music as great as this.
    best of luck on the hack!

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Oh I did the music aswell, sweetie. ^^ It's actually my composition of Final Fantasy's Suteki Da Ne, sweeties. =3

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Oh my! Suteki Da Ne? LOL
    I wonder if we'll start seeing FFX characters wandering around a Pokemon hack one of these days... :P
    Really, the theme ended up sounding great. Too bad it's sorta depresing, for a Pokemon game (supposedly a kids game >_<), but I guess that means the whole plot should be something like that.

Anyway, I wish you luck, and I also hope that as the game's development progresses, this will start looking as something even more unique (dont overdo using the stuff from SG ;P)

Years
  • Oh my! Suteki Da Ne? LOL
    I wonder if we'll start seeing FFX characters wandering around a Pokemon hack one of these days... :P
    Really, the theme ended up sounding great. Too bad it's sorta depresing, for a Pokemon game (supposedly a kids game >_<), but I guess that means the whole plot should be something like that.

Anyway, I wish you luck, and I also hope that as the game's development progresses, this will start looking as something even more unique (dont overdo using the stuff from SG ;P)

XD Thanks so much. And your comment on the overdo using stuff made me change the palettes. WARNING! May cause burning and decay of your retina. May also cause your optic nerve to die.

OLD PALETTES-
    Pokémon Naturo Verde

NEW PALETTES-
    Pokémon Naturo Verde

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    AH!
    i didn't read the warning!
    now my retina is decaying!
    Just kidding, but seriously, the palettes should really be changed.
    Its too bright so you should darken it until it looks a bit darker than FR's palettes.
    then no one will have to have another decayed retina.
    and really?
    you are a genius when it comes to music jeremy, when it comes to games anyways.

KODER

MEXICAN HACKER
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2016
    Sincerely friend the new palettes do not seem to me of the best xD, but maybe if you
    were making the palette of soil a bit paler maybe one would see better (tansolo is an
    advice(council)) but definitively I do not like the palette of soil xD, but everything else
    the hack me pleases.

XD excuses my English evil, I wait and understand YOU XD.

====>.::KODER::.<====

Last edited:
    Years
  • @ Koder, do you mean you don't understand me or you want to be able to talk clearer? o.O

OLD PALETTES-
    Pokémon Naturo Verde

NEW PALETTES-
    Pokémon Naturo Verde

The newer very dark palettes o.o

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2009
    I don't think the new pallete is that good. I think it's too bright. But it's your game so...

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
  • You're kiddin right? These are pretty dang dark..! Would u like them totally black so you cant see a thing? LOL

anyhow i like the darker ones...shiny golds were the best so far but the dark pals are much better than the others.

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • well, here I have to say I liked the normal ones u used before much more ^^''
    Somehow I think it's to..shiny or somethin xD
    And now I can't recognize the shading of the trees, which make them look strange.
    And the contrast to the house is really extreme, I think you now what I mean ^^
    But well, everything just my opinion. Ignore it if you want xD

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
  • Hello,[some name here since I cant spell it].

The hack seems very odd, since back a few months all hacks had to do something with time travel xD.

Those new pals are very weird, and it hurts my eyes as much as it can.(I had to get glasses since the color burned my eye...I'm very serious).

This hack is very good though.

KODER

MEXICAN HACKER
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2016
    Friend hears the palette of soil there becomes I better than other one, but now that
    of the trees meets little brilliant xD, but you are progressing in big quantities friend,
    it(he,she) continues with the hack that goes away biendo better(best) every time.

Years
  • well, here I have to say I liked the normal ones u used before much more ^^''
    Somehow I think it's to..shiny or somethin xD
    And now I can't recognize the shading of the trees, which make them look strange.
    And the contrast to the house is really extreme, I think you now what I mean ^^
    But well, everything just my opinion. Ignore it if you want xD
    Could you change the new palletes coz it hurts me eye....

Change them. :3 I think they look better but idk.

Hello,[some name here since I cant spell it].

The hack seems very odd, since back a few months all hacks had to do something with time travel xD.

Those new pals are very weird, and it hurts my eyes as much as it can.(I had to get glasses since the color burned my eye...I'm very serious).

This hack is very good though.

Lol, thanks. o.O Time travel? XD

I Have A question why is it called naruto verde is naruto in it?

Friend hears the palette of soil there becomes I better than other one, but now that
    of the trees meets little brilliant xD, but you are progressing in big quantities friend,
    it(he,she) continues with the hack that goes away biendo better(best) every time.

You use a translator. D:

Pokémon Naturo Verde

I don't really like them. I will change them soon unless people like them.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back