• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Phantom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2009
Lipotar
Lipotar_by_PokemonP.jpg

Years
Thanks for the comments.

I added the new screenshots to the main post. I'm now starting on a fresh rom since I have no idea how to fix this Poké Ball bug at the start of every battle, but I'll soon be at where we left off, so no worries.

Years
Nope, not yet. I figured I should put either one of the starters or a legendary on the title screen, and since we have none of those yet, I can't do it.

NTA

Where?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 10, 2012
Nope, not yet. I figured I should put either one of the starters or a legendary on the title screen, and since we have none of those yet, I can't do it.

so the titlescreen is gonna have a fakemon legendary or starter?

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2010
i like the fire-ballish starter :D

but, it might look abit nicer if some blue flames are added to it? as in add some blue

Years
Thanks, his second form will probably have blue flames.

Here's an update.

New screenshots:
Spoiler:

New maps:
Spoiler:

And some new Fakemon which I'll show off later.

SethAragorn

Survived your Post!
Years
Hello :P IS this game even alive cause last time i saw this about 2 months ago.
Same Screenshots XD.

Years
Hello :P IS this game even alive cause last time i saw this about 2 months ago.
Same Screenshots XD.

That's not possible since this topic is not even one month old.

Anyway, I guess you missed my last post, which has some new screenshots and maps.

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
Years
I like your hack hack (even though it has fakemon) but the only thing thats wrong with it would be the palletes. Could you possibly try to make them darker?

Years
Sounds like a pretty cool idea.

I'm not gonna make the palettes darker just yet, if I see more people complaining about them being too light, I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back