• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon - Project Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Name: Red

Appearance:
    Red is about five feet and ten inches tall, having grown over the years. His hair is very messy and spiky. It is a black color, but may look very dark brown if the sun hits it in a way. His eyes are light brown, and his skin is pale but has a slight tan from being exposed to the sun so much. As for attire, Red sticks to a red jacket, black undershirt, and a red and white cap that covers his messy hair. He also wears a black bandanna around his right knee. Red also often wears blue jeans. For shoes, he goes for red and black sneakers. He also has two wristbands on his wrists for accessories other than his red hat.

Personality:
    Red's still your average happy and optimistic guy. Over the years, however, he has changed and grown even more serious…especially when it comes to Team Rocket. Having his Pokémon stolen hurt Red deeply, and you can almost see it in his eyes sometimes. Red is also still a firm believer in being friends with your Pokémon, and not just using them for pointless battles of power.

Get it, Red and red XD Red's my favorite color =3 *Coughs* Anyway, here it is.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    My first post should be up later tonight, I got really busy today getting all my stuff together getting ready to go back to college, but if I get behind I can catch up easy.

Kularian

Talespinner
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2014
    Char, I see you keep posting in the 'villains' section that you keep hinting about them changing their ways. I hope you aren't going to be offended that I keep Keretsu on TR's side the whole game. We need a player-owned bad guy, after all. : D

Years
  • Red doesn't have to go with Alex to that meeting thing, does he? If so, I'll just type that up to finish. I would type in segments like other people, but...school...that stuff ><; I just don't wanna fall behind.

Cнαяcнιc

Banned
    Years
  • Nope you can meet Red as soon or as late as you like, you can even write from both their perspectives not making them directly travel together until much later.

Years
  • Huh, that would be pretty interesting actually by writing it in two different POVs =) Thanks for answering my gigantic list of questions, lol.

Kularian

Talespinner
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2014
    Well that's good. Because I plan to single-handedly take out all of the heroes. >:O

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
  • Here's Ash's SU in the colors his outfits normally be xD

Name: Ash Ketchum

Appearance:

Ash's hair is black and can usually be found spiky unless if it becomes wet and then it tends to lay down. In a lot of light his hair will seem to resemble a blackish blue color. His eyes are a chocolate brown and his skin is a tan color. He has little z shapes underneath each eye. He has grown over the years gaining a six-pack, but doesn't bother about gaining anymore muscles. Ash has reverted back to wearing his first hat he wore when he first started his journey. His shirt is a dark blue with a white collar and sleeves and a yellow zigzag in the middle. On his hands are gloves that have holes just for the fingers being the color of a dark green for the palms and light green around the edges of the holes and where it connects to his wrist. He wears light blue jeans and a black belt which is normally covered by his shirt. His sneakers are black and white with black laces and a gray sole.

Personality:
    Ash is still your brave and confident guy that we first met. He isn't naive as he use to and understands a bit more about life, but is still clueless when it comes to love. Having his Pokemon taken broke his heart greatly, especially the lost of Pikachu. He wonders about his lil' buddy everyday, thinking that one day the Pokemon will make an escape. Though his Pokemon is gone, it hasn't crushed his spirit, but when seeing Team Rocket it will flare up anger in him wishing that he can do something about it, but he knows that he can't. He tends to now to try and help out passing trainers he comes across, but wouldn't mind traveling again and catch more Pokemon. All he wants now is to get the Pokemon he lost and revenge on Team Rocket. He still has his very hungry appetite.

Last edited:

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Ok I got my first post up finally! I'm making Zypher more of the comic relief character since I have never done that with a character before, should be intresting!

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Hey Charchic can you edit and add an " what happened till now " in OOC first page. that way it'll be easier for people to know what has been happening till now, since there can be problems if a person is like left out 10-12 posts behind and by the time he reads everything he/she will have to go offline so something like that, just a advice.

Last edited:

Cнαяcнιc

Banned
    Years
  • Liked the Ash Ketchum sign-up, I wanted to travel with Sabrina but I made her evil ¬¬ xD But I'm going to leave her evil I think it suits her. By the way if your Pokémon only evolves in Sinnoh or Hoenn or Johto they can evolve into that species here...

I'm just saying this because I want Glaceon :')

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Ne, Sacred Beo, can my character come meet up with yours? I wanna see how I can do in interaction.

Cнαяcнιc

Banned
    Years
  • Can I just say to everyone, there is a chapter guide thing, on either mine of Charizard_Mans post telling you what to do on that chapter, some people are ignoring that :S

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • I figured I might not travel with other RPers, I already have two other NPCs with me :P But if anyone's interested in joining the party then all you have to do is ask :D

@Charchic: :O Sorry I forgot about the post number thing :P I'll remember for next time :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back