• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon R/S/E: Legends

How should the battle system be like?

• Regular but with backgrounds and a few other things added

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Isometric view and have a battle like pokemon stadium/coliseum with arenas and stuff.

Votes: 36 76.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    That's what i think, the battle system should be traditional, i think its too much for the battle system to be iso. plus i think the pokemon overworlds and the game itself being iso is good enough, i just want what the people want, but that doesnt mean everything that the people want can be in the game, some stuff is just too difficult to do, and i dont want to spend days workin on more iso pokemon, trust me, there will be enough in the overworlds, ive thought of for some pokemon overworlds when you run into them you battle them tradtionally, i think thats better, you know what im saying?

EDIT:charaizard523, there is no program, if you downloaded the zip file just extract it, open the folder and click the icon that says "engine" with the 2 swords.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    not selected? you sure you clicked the engine icon? dont go to games folder as soon as you open the folder. if thats not the case then youll have to give me a better description of what the problem is.

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Wow, your games coming along great Darthjarjar. Oh, hey Sion, its been awhile...anyway, if you need help PM me. I'm up for helping.

Ivo Robotnik

Gym Master of Steel
    Years
    I was wondering about somthing...the gym leaders...they most not be frome the latest games(may apinion)..lets make some new ones, i have may sugjestion as avatar,i remade him so i dident have all the stuff the real 1 have,may apinion on his aperens is that he can be used in pokemn but thats me .. It`s onley a idea...heh.And he uses steel pokemon`s

Last edited:

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    The latest gym leaders will be in there, the hoenn ones, plus 1 new one that will replace broly because he had traveled someplace else, so in the meantime, a friend of his will take place until he comes back, and when he does youll be able to battle broly(as optional opponent).
    this friend of his will go on his own journey and youll meet him here and there, he'll help you on sidequest and other stuff. but theres more suprises, so dont be dissapointed about the gym leaders being there( it is R/S/E so why change gym leaders?) plus ive sprited most of them. but as ive said before theres suprises, so i wont spoil anything, youll just have to wait...

Ivo Robotnik

Gym Master of Steel
    Years
    okey,np man now that i know ...o well i`l submit the fan art at the robotnik fan club hehe,the game will rock enyway:).
    U need 2 creat a Page fore the game,so that fan art and stuff can be colected ,the idea is ther enyway:p

Last edited:

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    there used to be a forums, but that forums had died due to lack of members, since this game has alot of fans now, maybe its posible to revive the forums?

Years
    darthjarjar said:
    Ok then, im at the forums right now, im gonna get it ready for more members, ill post the link in a little bit.
    It is against the rules to link to another forum. If you really wish to, you may leave a link in your signature.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Ok ill leave the link in the my signature, srry, its been a while since i read the rules i guess i forgot about that one, srry.

Anyway, i see some people are still voting on the battle system, you can stop now, the battle system is already decided.
    its regular

Last edited:

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    Do not spam*reports*
    yea this game is lookin good, i think that the colleseum battle system wouldve been allot better

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back