• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon R/S/E: Legends

How should the battle system be like?

• Regular but with backgrounds and a few other things added

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Isometric view and have a battle like pokemon stadium/coliseum with arenas and stuff.

Votes: 36 76.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    It wouldve, but its too much hard work, its best to stick to what can be done..
    anyway new update tommorrow.

Years
  • Har D Har -- I took care of the double post. Please stay on-topic next time as well. It would be better. :x

I looked at it and I rather like it. I like the isometric veiws~ Yes, this is a lame attempt to stay on-topic. I can't mod and just stay off-topic! o_o;

Nitram

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2009
    JarJar is working more on coding for the battle system so just be patience ;D

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Thnx, there will be more updates soon, ive been learning how to code more so a battle system can be done, ive made some resources for the battle system, once i get far enough in coding in sphere, then ill script it, but until then just be patient, also, ive been playin megaman battle network 6, so i can get some ideas and more resources from it, so thats all for now, there has been stuff done, but i havent updated anything yet, oh and i fixed the graphical errors from the demo.

EDIT: tiny update:

i also made more stuff, but ill update little by little..

Last edited:

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    its not ripped from anywhere, that sprite is specifically for this game, i actually made this(not 100% custom though)
    EDIT: i reread the question, the taillow,sudowoodo, and wingull were made by me. and i also made some other ones.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    What overworlds do you need Darthjarjar? and also can you send me the size of the hero so i can make overworlds with?

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Here are most of the pokemon ive made so far:

the trainer is the first one, if want to make a pokemon use him for mesuring heights and stuff.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Savagewhiteguy said:
    How far r u from completion
    Still pretty early in the game, im making more resources at the moment, for indoors, overworlds, stuff that is nessesary..as for coding, ill have to take a small break on that, im gonna take the time to put more resources into the game, and make some new areas.

freundmon

View,Take notice,Take in,wait
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    so what ideas are you getting from BN6, are we going to be able to fuse with Lugia and Ho-oh and battle as pokemon, "poke-out and poke-over"?? lol

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    lol no, im not really getting any ideas from the game itself, mostly getting sprites, but some things are giving me new ideas for this game..

freundmon

View,Take notice,Take in,wait
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    so the battle system is positivley going to be the traditional system right?

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I think he is using the isometric system freudmon. Im going to make an oddish overworld right now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back