• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon R/S/E: Legends

How should the battle system be like?

• Regular but with backgrounds and a few other things added

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Isometric view and have a battle like pokemon stadium/coliseum with arenas and stuff.

Votes: 36 76.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

spinner-westside

killa mapper
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 18, 2007
    dis is 1 sik lukin game cant w8 4 d demo sorri i aint been around 4 long init so i jus saw d game 2 dai n been redin everyfin dis game luks well sik blud kep up d gud **** u wan anyhelp wid ainfin
    i can do sum mapin 4 u if u wan

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    spinner-westside said:
    dis is 1 sik lukin game cant w8 4 d demo sorri i aint been around 4 long init so i jus saw d game 2 dai n been redin everyfin dis game luks well sik blud kep up d gud **** u wan anyhelp wid ainfin
    i can do sum mapin 4 u if u wan

I shall laugh many times and call you a n00b. Hahahahah Ha! n00b!
    Seriously...Speak english not text talk... that really bugs me.

As for the Game Darthjarjar, Its looking good. I hope the Demo shows pure brilliance and that it makes other games look up to you.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Its alright, i can understand him, but spinner-westside dont talk like you on a messenger.
    anyway thnx for the comment, ill pm you if i want some help, im putting in some people and stuff for the demo, later ill try to put in some new areas.

LegosJedi

Amateur Video Game Maker
    Years
  • Wow! This game is looking awesome! That's a great twist you put on the game! I like it! Keep it up! Can't wait for the demo.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    No the demo is coming out today, the reason one post said 2 days because it was edited, im workin on it right now, in a bit longer it will be ready.

diarugapal

galipoka rocks
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 12, 2012
    thank the lord! i can't wait! This is gonna be so uber cool! You are a genius! I forgot to comment the logo. Its so cool! Super talented!

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    thnx, just a little while everyone, just need to add a few more stuff and im done.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Ok im pretty much almost done, 1 question though, should i put in the pokemon center and mart indoors? it will take some time but im askin you guys. i could just finish up what im doin and put it up now, or put those areas in and then put it up.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • I think you should put the mart and center indoors in and release it tommorow, or if you get it done, tonight. It's better if you have the most you can so we can test it out and find the bugs and stuff.

Game looks great by the way.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Ok, ill put it in, but ill probably release it tommorow, it makes no sense if i release it late at night when noone's online.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    woah woah woah, just because other people stopped their games doesnt mean this game wont, dont ever think that...this project looks too good to be true to most people and it is true, so dont get the idea that its gonna stop. thinkin that it will be alive til its done helps this project live..

The Demo will be out tomorrow...so until later..

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • That's not what I meant. i forgot to put .lol. in front of that. you've given no signs of this project stopping so I wouldn't even think that. I was just pointing out that someone's done that exact thing that I said. They said I'll put the demo up tomorrow. Three weeks later with no demo he stops the project. Don't remember who thogh(not that I'd say their names anyways, don't want to offend them).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back