• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
  • The Altars map looks great, I just wonder how would the interior look (I hope it looks quite unique, since it gives me the idea that it should be an important place, maybe to capture a legendary???)

Well, I hope you get lots of ideas for sidequests, it's always nice to have more stuff to do after finishing the regular game. Good luck, HS.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2020
    dis game is sik!!!.. buh im kinda stuf atm... cant find d bicycle :(:( can u tel me wher it is :):)

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
  • Awesome work hiroshi, i wish u the best. These questions may have already been asked, forgive me if they have, waht are the starters, is it going to have third or fourth gen pokemon in it. Ill be keeping my eye on this hack!!

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    I hope you would change your mind and put 4th gen pokemon in.Athough there seems to be alot of hacks with 4th gen now.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2015
    Looks awesome, love the changing weather/climate idea.
    (probably because I'm using something like that in my rpg2k3 game <_<)
    Gonna download the alpha right now :D

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Randomly adding "4th generation" Pokemon yet incapable of implementing 4th generation's unique separation in physical/special attacks is only bound to ask someone to screw the balance of everything for the sake of getting some eye-candy...

Safari Zone of Rjion isn't too big, really... but interesting to see trainers in there, actually.

As for Frosty's progress, still training in preparation for 8th gym~
    Glad to see that the Rocket Warehouse actually uses some pretty decent movesets. Was expecting sludge bomb from Arbok, but then Earthquake did sorta catch me offguard XD; Poor poor jolty =x

Eh, it sorta annoyed me just how "abundant" is the shadow ball TM in this game... there's one in nugget bridge early on, then it's available for purchase, yet then the 7th gym's gift is shadow ball again!? O_o;

More edit: are you *REALLY* sure that you didn't screw up the shiny ratio? o_O; In this hack I've seen 4x the amount of shiny as all of my Pokemon experience put together *shiny Pikachu caught*

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    Is there any time zone in Rijon? :nervous: I would love to have an Espeon...sigh...
    It startled me that I got a Lv. 25 Eevee after the first gym though...
    Anyways, your game is great. I adore it!!!!
    *Continues searching for Pikachu*

The Boy of Soul.........

U must know who i am........
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2008
    just started to play game, i am enjoying it so far and i would just want to say well done on this and i hope you continue, and finish it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    I'm sorry for asking again...but where do you get Flash, Pikachu?? ^^; 'Cause now I'm stuck in the entrance of the Silk Tunnel...

Edit: If I'm playing the newest version of this game and you loaded up a new version, do I have to start all over again? :S

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Silk Tunnel is actually very linear... just walk along the wall and you stumble up into the exit. Actually, I walked the entire Rock Tunnel without flash either o.o; Same for Granite Cave in RSE XD;

There's no items in the darkened floor anyway in the cave.

Espeon and Umbreon are actually surprisingly easy to catch... >>; Not to mention, there's a dead giveaway of where they are because a trainer eventually uses them, and pokedex deals with the rest.

So far, I don't think that all the Pokemon is catchable. The other 2 starters are certainly not in the game yet as of now, but plenty of Pokemon are in it... not that it matters a lot since most of the missing ones are the 'duplicated, over-shadowed' Pokemon anyway.

As a general rule: if you can't find the Pokemon, assume that the darn thing is hidding in the safari zone.

The Boy of Soul.........

U must know who i am........
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2008
    In this version of rijon adventures that is downloadable on the first post, how many badges are you able to obtain?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • 6th and 7th are basically side by side according to my beta testing version so you don't miss anything at all... 3rd gym is actually almost directly after 4th gym (ironic ordering) so again, not missing anything except for one easy gym battle. The harder ones are the 1st and 4th anyway.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    So where do I find the 3rd gym? And the bike? ><

P.S. Is there a town map obtainable in this game?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back