• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
  • Hey HS, good luck on whatever it is that you are doing (which keeps you out of the Rijon project)

This time I ask about rivals... You added a new rival, and I was wondering if you planned to add a few more, since it's always cool to have recuring characters to battle, or just to interact with'em. And how about if you could add "secretely" a battle against Kenta/Marina in the little trip around Johto?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Grr... The enemy aka Diamond has taken over your soul? NoOoOoOo...

Well, do not let get it over you... Keep in mind that you have a lot of people supporting you (I'm not quite sure, but count me as one of them, that's for sure), because it seems that you have done a lot of work already, and it has a good chance of actually getting completed (I think that's what a game based on Brown deserves, at least)

Don't forget that, since we work on the same game, if you have scripting related questions, I'd be more than happy to help you (and if I could have some time, maybe I could make you scripts, if you need... But that depends on my time and your decisions, jojo...)

Wishing you luck, as always... First on studies, second on your Diamond (so that you finish it quickly and get bored >.<), and lastly but not less important, on the hack.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2007
    Great Hack!! i love it very much! im in Moraga town already(my adventure ends in that town right?). where can i get surf? thaks. i hope this hack will be finished soon. Thanks ^_^

SilentWing

クロバット
    Years
  • Keep in mind that you have a lot of people supporting you...it has a good chance of actually getting completed!
    Wishing you luck, as always...

I can't agree more. You probably have a lot more supporters than the people who post in this forum; I've been enjoying your game for some time before I thought of actually joining the forum.
    Good luck :)

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • I don't think you can get flash (could be wrong) but it doesn't matter because there is only one VERY EASY dark cave. you don't need flash

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • yeah I'm sure HS is very busy playing Pokemon D/P with life :P so it may be pushed back again. Hope ya still find time to work on this :) I agree, it's the best active hack

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • Awesome! glad to hear it :)
    and now with Prism/Bronze back in full swing, this could be a GREAT year for hacks :)

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    I love this Hack! IM playing it right now!

Nice touch with the Green too! I like Green. Im only at the first gym, But I like. I supporte you, Cant wait for more!

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2008
    Looks like an awesome hack =)

I've a problem, i can't actually play it. I downloaded the IPS, and patched it to a clean ROM, but after naming the protagonist and the rival, as soon as Tim says "GO!" and shrinks me down, the screen goes black and doesn't do anything more.

Also, the pokemon Tim releases from the ball is a Missingno. The 2 Question Marks version.

Have i done something wrong?XD.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Looks like an awesome hack =)

I've a problem, i can't actually play it. I downloaded the IPS, and patched it to a clean ROM, but after naming the protagonist and the rival, as soon as Tim says "GO!" and shrinks me down, the screen goes black and doesn't do anything more.

Also, the pokemon Tim releases from the ball is a Missingno. The 2 Question Marks version.

Have i done something wrong?XD.

It is mainly caused by having a bad ROM. Look better and try other roms, mine worked perfectly.

Years
  • so tell me coolboyman/hiroshi (or whoever can tell me), about how much percent is this hack comeplete? it just say 'in progress' on the official site. this hack rocks.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2022
    playing the brown version for now (origins!) but ill try the newest version as soon ill finish this Brown,anyways,great game from what i played and quite challenging,I'm sure itll go on the same way and even better

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back