• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon - Sky Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    yeah only the ones I like lol. and I might make new poses for each pkmns for my game. I alreadly have two new poses for Weavile. I just got to do the other ones.

yeah most of them. oh and bad news and good news.
    Bad News: When I was working on my game my comp froze and when I restarted it my game was currupted!!!And I lost EVERYTHING FROM THE GAME!!
    Good News: I had a old back up on my old comp but it doesn't have the trade system. And I was also making anther cbs with events that almost done and no lag!!

edited: wtf when I posted I didn't see my other post so sorry for the bump/dp again :/

Last edited by a moderator:

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    dude didn't you read anything I wrote right above your post? I had to start over that backup only had two maps. oh and I finally finshed the cbs fully functional too!!all it needs now is for the message when its super effective.

j.a

awesomenesses!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    anymore updates or whatever you call them.

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    yeah I just updated the first post. and i'm going to make my old catching system work for this new cbs and then off to the menus then I start mapping.

j.a

awesomenesses!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    your very good at scripting well you must be if you can script a hole pokemon game!

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    thanks :) scripting gopt easy for me I made my own complete custom script on my first day I learnded about scripting and it was a running system which iisn't that hard to make. oh and theres no lag or bugs in the cbs as of yet!and I might add double battles next month when this one is fully funstional and I know it has no bugs. oh and i'm looking for spriters and mappers because well for spritters one of my spritters just stopped talking to me and the other one well quit because he said my game sucks :/

Burninating_Torchic

Very important
    Years
    Wow, this looks great.
    You said you're planning on releasing a starter kit...I cannot wait until that, especially if it'll let us make great games like this. =)
    Anyways, you say you need mappers...I think I might be a pretty good mapper. I do sprites too, but I think I'm only mediocre at that...

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    thanks :) and if you want to be a mapper please pm me with atleast 3 pictures of 3 different maps you made. (routes only I can make the towns :) so you don't have to do everything because i'll make the towns my friend will do indoors and you routes if you can). oh and Finch might be the fire starter.

Edited:oh and if an admin or mod can please take down the poll please I don't need it anymore

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    I only need customs. oh and send me some pics of maps you made so I can see how good your of a mapper

j.a

awesomenesses!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    wy wont anyone post its lyke this place is dead?

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    yeah why don't people like this?anyways i'm now going to edit my cbs to work with trainer battles!!and then make a demo on the next friday of the week i finsh. in this next demo you'll see trainer battles!!.(its going to be in a battle contest up to 5 ot 7 trainers with different pokemons). oh and I don't know if i'll be able to finsh it anytime since i broke my foot today :(

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2010
    Hey Illusion your cbs is looking slick it just needs some touch ups for the next beta but I think you covered everything like bag, items right. Also I like the PC, looks professional. I read that you were going to release a starter kit, there's something to look forward to! If you tell people that the cbs from your starter kit is in your game they are sure to want to play this! And we need updates!

Last edited:

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    ok. well so far I got the intro for a trainer battle done i just need the part where they have more then one pokemon. and right now before i start that i'm going to make the weakness/resisitence messages. oh and add that skill when you don't have pp.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2007
    Wanna be a trainer Pokemon Sky blue XD
    1. Trainer name: Raikou Dan(if can elite 4)
    2. Overworld Sprite: Don't have
    3. Battle Sprite:
    Pokémon - Sky Blue

pkmn1 - Pachirisu - lv 55 (if i don't may be elite 4 17)
    pkmn2 - Finch - lv 53 *if i don't may ve elite 4 15
    pkmn3 - larvitar - lv 52 * if don't lvl 14*
    pkmn4 - name - lv ??
    pkmn5 - name - lv ??
    pkmn6 - name - lv ??

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    ok i'll add you and sorry can't make you in the elite four but i can add you in the battle dome!its like a battle contest and you can use all your pokemon. and winner gets a BIG prize!!(it can be from a pokemon to the starter kit!!(how will i do that you'll ask well you'll see in the demo!))

Plateface

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    I'd be interested to help. Possibly give me a list of your pokemon region, like what pokemon will be in this region. Let me know what your custom ideas look like and ill come up with sketches and work them up in photoshot cs2.

For example, if you have a pokemon based on a bandicoot which has a rope for binding its foes tell me:
    Name of based animal: Bandicoot
    Cuteness Factor: low
    Aggressive Factor: high
    Type: Fighting
    Other stuff: having a rope launching thing at the tip of its underwrist.

I can come up with names as I am soooo smart. :)

Any ideas on ledgendaries?

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    illusion sincde i did most of ur trainer sprites can i b in the elite 4?

j.a

awesomenesses!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    Jake said:
    illusion sincde i did most of ur trainer sprites can i b in the elite 4?
    how about i just send him all my trainer sprites so no1 gets in the elite 4.
    its only fair to everybody.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back